[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I was saving all my postseason wins for the Red Sox Boston
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>I was saving all my postseason wins for the Red Sox

Boston media just gave him a loud round of applause for responding to the postseason question so well

Price also brought up the Patriots and their winning.
>>
It's funny because the Red Sux aren't making the playoffs these next few years
>>
>>63989851
I heard that in 2013 lol, red sox are capable of winning the world series every year
>>
>>63989851
>red sux

12 year old?
>>
>>63989887
5 years ago I would have agreed. Not now. They don't have enough to win a championship and Price can't pitch every day. That rotation is pretty awful to be honest.
>>
>>63990088
they have an excellent offense and a top 3 closer

5 years ago? What does that even mean

They have the #1 rated farm system
>>
>>63989834
I have never understood why the boston media is like its so tough to play in boston. We are scary media ppl.

No one gives a fuck about newspapers now

And the globe is owned by henry
>>
File: jays_smuk_1.png (283 KB, 795x838) Image search: [Google]
jays_smuk_1.png
283 KB, 795x838
Can't wait for his return to the dome opening day, gonna be top bantz
>>
File: CVLVqrcVAAA7ddW.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CVLVqrcVAAA7ddW.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
>Toronto vs Everybody
>When Idols become Rivals

Is he ready, bros? I think he might be ready.
>>
Have they learned from the Yanks? Dude is gonna decline in a few years, and just be baggage.. or will need tj, but the whatever
>>
>>63990088
>Canadian is this ignorant about baseball
Red Sox looked good at the end of the season. Their young talent was starting to settle in.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.