[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a New Day in Cleveland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: rebuilding1.jpg (368 KB, 2000x1691) Image search: [Google]
rebuilding1.jpg
368 KB, 2000x1691
The Browns are going to fire Farmer, Pettine and his staff after the season, and hire Urban Meyer and give him complete control of the team.

Super Bowl in 5-4-3-2-1
>>
>>63989706
It's not going to happen overnight but I see the Browns being contenders in the next 10 years
>>
>>63989706
Sauce? I've seen this rumor flying around all day but haven't seen credible proof
>>
Urban Meyer will suck in the NFL and return to the college game at LSU in 2 years.
>>
>>63989706
not even a browns fan but it'll be exciting to see what he does with this shit team
>>
>>63989706
Urban Meyer would never go to the NFL, much less the Browns
>>
Haslem is offering him full control, a huge contract and a small percentage of ownership as well.

It's Meyer's to turn down. Could go either way. He's making 9 mil a year in Columbus.
>>
>>63989706
The Browns won 2 super bowls. Thwy just had to escape Leaveland to do it lmao
>>
File: dip lelly.jpg (820 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
dip lelly.jpg
820 KB, 1200x900
Giving a college guy full control you say? What could go wrong?
>>
The Browns made a similar deal with Mike Holmgren, gave him control of the team and fired him in 2012 after three years.

I wouldn't put anything past Haslam and I wouldn't expect any real coach to want any part of this dumpster fire.
>>
>>63993563
what could possibli go wrong?

I mean possibly go wrong
>>
>>63989706
I fucking hate Browns fans and if you fucking touch Urban Meyer or attempt to bring him to that shit hole you called cleveland, while he already resides in the best city in the midwest, so help me god
>>
>>63993585
wouldn't worry about it. he's doing just fine at OSU. It would take a whole lot more money for him to go to that crappy team for what would be a temp job anyway.
>>
>>63989706
>Urban Meyer
And the cycle starts over again, hire another coach who knows dick about winning in the NFL. Draft a guaranteed bust qb, and get ready to blow the whole thing up again in 2018 after a pair of 4-12 seasons
>>
>>63993576

would Urban coach as well as run the FO?

the Walrus only ran the FO, which he tried to do as much as possible from Seattle
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.