[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of a disaster is this going to be? Will Brazil even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
How much of a disaster is this going to be?

Will Brazil even be ready for it?
>>
>>63987298
The shit I am hearing about this 3rd world shit hole is awful. These fucking spics won't get anything done well and will without a doubt be held by someone else
>>
>can't even swim without drinking shit bacteria
It's gonna be the worst Olympics anyone can remember
>>
they'll just move sailing to another city nearby.

Maybe Angra dos Reis or regiĆ£o dos lagos. Calm your tits, amerikeks.
>>
>>63987298
It'll be worth it to see Brazilian soccer get its shit kicked in on home soil yet again
>>
I am a rower (obviously not Olympic), but I would refuse to row in that sewage they call water. It's a disgrace to the sport.
>>
>In July, the AP reported that its first round of tests showed disease-causing viruses directly linked to human sewage at levels up to 1.7 million times what would be considered highly alarming in the U.S. or Europe. Experts said athletes were competing in the viral equivalent of raw sewage and exposure to dangerous health risks almost certain.

Fuck that.

Apart from pooey water I don't think there will much problems. It's the same for every big event. They say it will be a nightmare but everything works out ok in the end.
>>
>>63987298
>that logo

Why is it a butt plug??
>>
>>63987785
So that Brazilians won't get raped again
>>
The world cup was even more hard because was in 8-12 cities. what could possibly go wrong in just one city now?
>>
>>63987841
maybe the fact that you have to organize a few hundred events in like 30 different sports
>>
There is a 100% chance that some people who go there for the Olympics will be kidnapped or beheaded
>>
>>63987910
nah the cops are ruthless killers down there, unlike in Mexican cities where they just let everyone get kidnapped and say "oh pls don't kill us too, scary criminals!"
>>
File: Untitled.png (110 KB, 832x1024) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
110 KB, 832x1024
>>63987785
Brazilians are all about that bunda
>>
>>63987910
>>63988078
The crime will primarily be pickpocketing and minor theft from all the dumb visitors.
If anything ISIS is gonna try to pull some shit. I wouldn't be surprised if they've been planting members there for a few months now
>>
>>63987750
this makes me want hardcore olympics desu
>>
>>63987785
Seek professional help if you actually see a buttplug in that picture.
>>
>>63988078
Yep, Brazilians are USA-tier in terms on police brutality
>>
>>63988464
>Brazilians are USA-tier
look there are problems with police not being accountable for their actions here but putting us in the same category of a country that imposed marshal law over neighborhoods and performed hundreds of extrajudicial executions because their country was holding a major international event is fucing retarded
>>
>>63988561
>a country that imposed marshal law over neighborhoods and performed hundreds of extrajudicial executions
Just like the USA
>>
>>63988581
think you had it backward

ferguson riots and massive police presence happened because of a bad extrajudicial killing. there is a reason why that was international news.

marshal law in rio happened because they were holding the world cup and knew that there was no other way to control them

you're fucking retarded
>>
>>63988634
Brazil has an """excuse""" for it, they are a 3rd world country with a stong inequality

American cops kill civilians just because of racism
>>
>>63988668
>American cops kill civilians just because of racism
What? What does race have to do with any cops taking too much power?
>>
>>63988668
>American cops kill civilians just because of racism
kirchner and blm media bias really have done a number on you huh

there are some bad extrajudicial killings because of the fact that someone could have a gun tucked in their belt and an under-trained cop makes a bad decision due to this knowledge.

please tell me more about my country
>>
>>63988710
>an under-trained cop makes a bad decision
That's why in civilised countries you don't let your cops shot unarmed civilians. In your country they get honored
>>
>>63988697
anti us pro china party was in power of argentina for like 12 years until recently, i know spanish and kept some tabs on the retardation that came out of there regularly.

one of their main strategies were to run negative pieces about the us and uk to distract their population from their own governmental failures
>>
>>63988732
When has a cop ever been anything but in a world of shit for shooting an unarmed civilian? Please, link to some time that this happened.
>>
File: brazil4.jpg (81 KB, 720x460) Image search: [Google]
brazil4.jpg
81 KB, 720x460
has a US cop ever dual wielded alongside the neighborhood negao? thought not
>>
>>63988744
no one talks about the us and the uk here, stop lying
>>
>>63988764
In the USA civilians can legally buy these automatic weapons on picture, to defend themselves from the police

Literally a war zone with +300 mass shooting per year
>>
>>63988768
>No one in Argentina talks about the UK
Is there no one older than 30 in Argentina?
>>
>>63988768
>stop lying
t. person who just said police who kill civilians are honored here and said that we experience brazil level police brutality issues
>>
>>63988785
did you cry when macri won?
>>
>>63988789
We blame our last dictatorship (implanted by the USA to "stop communism") for that war, now we've experiencing the largest democracy streak in our whole history
>>
File: brazilianduke.jpg (75 KB, 958x542) Image search: [Google]
brazilianduke.jpg
75 KB, 958x542
brazil will have the olympics on LOCK
>>
>>63988824
I did not cry but I was quite sad, I don't want to see my country turning into Puerto Rico, Panama or Colombia
>>
>>63988836
i know, venezuela is such a better option

no doubt when civil war breaks out there when maduro gets 'reelected' and due to how fucked up of a situation it is there you'll be there to blame us for funding rebels
>>
>>63988859
What are you suggesting?
>>
>>63988873
that perhaps it's time to forgive and forget about US meddling in latin america and realize that being aligned with us now isn't such a bad thing, especially when you consider the alternatives.

unless you deny that your country was in a crisis for the past year or so due to fucked up decisions made by kirchner and peronism. i would bring up the fact that she opened her legs for china to essentially buy your country but i know you would just reply with the fact that china owns a small portion of our debt.
>>
>>63988923
I'd rather be independent but poor than "rich" and an American colony

I much prefer Cuba over Puerto Rico and Venezuela over Colombia, to compare similar nations
>>
>>63988990
well this conversation is pretty much over, but i'll just say three things

1. you were not going to be independent, you would quite literally be a chinese colony. being aligned with the US certainly is nothing like being a colony in 2015. in the history of the western world only superpowers are truly independent.

2. you are the cancer that will stop any progress in your region of the world.

3. maybe you should go to cuba, venezuela, pr and colombia and compare the living situations there, especially taking into account improvement over the decades. would be a good dose of medicine (which you currently cannot get in venezuela unless you are connected to the government somehow)
>>
>>63989049
This post pretty much sums up why Americans are the worst posters of flag based boards. You all seem to be stupid, arrogant and delusional, despite being the most constant posters by far.
>inb4 a shitload of American replies insulting me as if I was responsible for everything we're going through
>>
>>63989257

Are you seriously blaming the U.S. for your problems?
>>
Remember when everything was saying the exact same things about Sochi and it all turned out fine?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.