[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw packers make the playoffs and somehow win superbowl so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: agod.png (999 KB, 569x827) Image search: [Google]
agod.png
999 KB, 569x827
>mfw packers make the playoffs and somehow win superbowl so capers, mccarthy and his pittsburghese macho clique get to keep their jobs

just fucking kill me already
>>
2 owls in 6 years? they get lifetime tenure tbf family
>>
if they won the Super Bowl I would be at peace for a long time family
>>
>>63986543
2 owls in 6 years? literally 3 too few.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (11 KB, 242x239) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
11 KB, 242x239
>>63986527
>complaining about a fucking superbowl win
>>
>>63990980
It's about the big picture familia
>>
>>63986527
>>63991011
>believing your team should just fire coaching staff constantly until they can find someone who can win 4 owls in 15 years
>>
>>63986527
>thinking the pack will win one (1) playoff game

Kek my sides
>>
>needs refball to beat the lions
>dairy niggers actually believe they're gonna make a post season run

You can't make this shit up
>>
File: belichick_point.jpg (732 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
belichick_point.jpg
732 KB, 1200x900
>>63991032
>>
>>63986527
>barely beat the lions
>"TOTALLY GONNA MAKE IT TO THE OWL GUYS"

Can't wait to watch the Cardinals kek you
>>
>>63986527
I'd be ecstatic over an owl
But I'm expecting a first round exit though
And they will keep their jobs because "ooh playoffs that's so amazing"
And another 1st round mediocre pick
>>
>this fucking thread
Firstly, regardless of the " bigger picture ", if your team makes it to and wins an owl, you should rejoice. Secondly,
>>63991032
This. This isn't Madden. Your team is highly unlikely to make it to and win several owls in a decade like the pats did. Be grateful for what you have, not for what you don't.
>mfw
>>
McCarthy should keep his job.
>>
>>63986527
Horrible Photoshop job fag
>>
>>63991096
>>
>>63991645
butthurt
>>
>>63991064
>>63991084
>>63991102

I remember when I felt this way about the Packers in 2010.
>>
File: photoshop_master.jpg (63 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
photoshop_master.jpg
63 KB, 392x500
>>63991169
>>
Whats wrong w mccarthy family? I thought he was good.
>>
>was a McCarthy apologist until about the 3rd quarter last night

I don't know what to feel senpai. All this time I've defended him and told my fellow Packer senpaitachi that he's just been the victim of awful luck. Then I finally go full Sneak and they do that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.