[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The .700 Club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 700.png (73 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
700.png
73 KB, 700x700
You may only post ITT if your team is one of the ELITE with a .700 record or better

==Safe this week==
PANTHERS (at Saints)
Broncos (at Chargers)
Patriots (vs Eagles)
Bengals (at Browns)
Cardinals (at Rams)

==In danger this week==
Vikings (vs Seahawks)

==Applying for membership==
CLOSED FOR NOW, KEEP ON WINNING OR EAT SHIT

everyone else fuck off
>>
==Club Notices==

Packers membership REVOKED. Again. Miraculously they can still make it back in if they go 10-4. They'll keep trying to come back though no matter how many times they get abused, just like a battered woman.

The Packers are also playing in Limbo Field for now as the only team that's not either in the club or on the blacklist. Everyone else, you know where you stand.

Speaking of the blacklist, several of them now have winning records which means you can finally start counting victories against them as QUALITY wins. Weird, right?

This week is like a mini-preview for week 17 I guess, most of the matchups are divisional games. Feels good to have 14 games on Sundays again doesn't it?
>>
>>63987603
Whether or not the thread is posted in, the club still exists and your team is still shit
>>
>>63987659
who THE fuck are you talking to retard?

lmao are you samefagging your thread because no one replied to it?
>>
>>63987700
This isn't 2011 anymore you know, we have flags now. Also, the thread statistics show more than one poster in here.
>>
First for pats
>>
>>63987732
Now that you can't shoot for 16-0 anyways, are you guys going to start resting players after you clinch a bye or just keep limping on into the playoffs?
>>
At l-least we h-have home field advantage. I think we can win
>>
>>63987793
If >we could, you guys can.
>>
File: 1448060950975.png (235 KB, 475x469) Image search: [Google]
1448060950975.png
235 KB, 475x469
>>63987817
Thanks for the vote of confidence pham
>>
>>63987793
thats what you get for thinking
>>
i live in charlotte and no one has been this hyped for so long. everyone is doing cam newtons dance
>>
>>63995141
Also from the QC and if that's you blowing up my Facebook feed please stop
>>
Bengals are da bomb
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.