[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of these is a facemask. The other is not. Do YOU know the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: facemask.jpg (244 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
facemask.jpg
244 KB, 480x540
One of these is a facemask. The other is not. Do YOU know the difference?
>>
>>63979107
>being THIS upset
>>
File: feature.png (29 KB, 234x347) Image search: [Google]
feature.png
29 KB, 234x347
>>63979107
>mfw op isnt even a lions fan
>mfw there's a 90% chance he's a buttmad vikings fan
>>
Touching the Facemask=Fasemask

You nigger
>>
Why would the refs do anything for the Lions? They cannot even help themselves.

You have to earn respect.
>>
>>63979198
nfl network isn't going to hire you
>>
>posting the pick taken AFTER the facemask
>Rogers head is turned magically LIKE ITS A FACE MASK BUT ITS NOT A FACEMASK ACCORDING TO ASSRAGE OP'STER

top kek
>>
>>63979198
learn the rules
>>
>>63979253
Rodgers head is turned because he sees some delicious BBC in his periphery.
>>
>>63979198
that's literally not the rule
>>
>>63979253
It's almost like there's no way of turning your head other than someone pulling it
>>
>>63979198
see >>63978540
>>
File: rodgersfacemask.png (3 MB, 830x1404) Image search: [Google]
rodgersfacemask.png
3 MB, 830x1404
Can you deshitlet fans actually post the right screencap? Oh wait, if you did that you'd lose the argument immediately
>>
File: huey2.jpg (101 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
huey2.jpg
101 KB, 800x800
REVENGE!
>>
File: 1449205252565.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449205252565.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
If you look carefully, you can see the exact moment Rodgers becomes an actor.
>>
>>63979598
unbiased chiefs fan here. Looks like he grabbed his shoulder, rodgers sold it a little bit. His thumb glove grazed his facemask but all the force looks to be from the shoulder. Looks like a bad call but I didn't expect them to get that hail mary.
>>
>>63979598
A thumb grazing the facemask is not a facemask penalty

He needs to fucking grab it.
>>
>>63981539
meant to reply to the webm but I replied to the image and now the image makes me think it was facemask but the video seems to say otherwise. I'd take the video evidence over this. Hard to tell though....Rogers got that call because he's rogers, an "elite" qb and a shit qb like alex smith would never get that call. Alex Smith would never connect on a hail mary either though
>>
Rewatch it. Taylor instantly knows he did it. No cheering. No celebrating. Just an "Aw Fuck! " look right before the flag gets thrown.
>>
>>63979107
Expecting a referee to get a close call right in this year of our lord 1999+16
>>
>being this mad

Rodgers sold it well, so you can ether continue bitching and because nothing is gonna get overturned or you could get over it .
>>
>still watching nigger collision in the year 2015 even though week after week year after year the same shit happens

It's like you faggots enjoy this scripted suffering. Fuck sakes find another sport, stop wasting your time and money on this subhuman garbage.
>>
File: 1351333010813.jpg (11 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1351333010813.jpg
11 KB, 270x270
>>63980804
you know if I was a lion fan I would call the ford family to use their powers to cause jewdell problems
>>
They're both facemasks
>>
>>63983630
And what sport do you watch you filthy kuck?
>>
File: Detroilet BTFO.png (432 KB, 575x322) Image search: [Google]
Detroilet BTFO.png
432 KB, 575x322
>>63979107
>Detroilet
>This mad

I bet you're one of the faggots in pic related.
>>
>>63983694
I'm not that guy, but I watch hockey. I watched the Red Wings beat the living shit out of the Coyotes last night, very satisfying. Then I turned on the Lions game and it left a horrible taste in my mouth and ruined my night. The worst part about football is that if you witness your team getting robbed that's all you get to see for the week. If I see a bad hockey game a couple nights later I could see something that makes up for it.
>>
>>63980804
I don't know how anyone can look at this and think it's not a facemask penalty. You clearly see the mask is grabbed, you clearly see his helmet reacts to being pulled.
>>
>>63983827
>puckers fan
>hurr I don't know how anyone could think it's not a facemask
>>
>>63983878
Stick with the sport, make sure to watch as many games as possible. You'll learn it eventually.
>>
File: Judas_Kiss_2.jpg (15 KB, 142x276) Image search: [Google]
Judas_Kiss_2.jpg
15 KB, 142x276
>>63983827
You're fucking revolting
>>
File: jagsguy.jpg (271 KB, 699x628) Image search: [Google]
jagsguy.jpg
271 KB, 699x628
>>63983827
>I don't know how anyone can look at this and think it's not a facemask penalty

Of course you wouldn't know. You're a delusional faggot.
>>
>>63983906
I'll stick with my team not being a dumpster fire that loses to Detroit and Chicago.
>>
>The eternally pooper peeved '''''''''''''''''''''city''''''''''''''''''''' of Detoilet
>>
>>63983913
>Judas Kiss

Man that's a throwback. Any other oldfags remember cyberdwarf?
>>
Reminder that all Detroit had to do was break up a fucking hail mary thrown 70 yards downfield
>>
It was soft, but the det player 100% touched the facemask causing the helmet to move slightly relative to Rodger's head/face.

Soft penalty, but you guys are all overreacting extremely. How about you don't allow a hail mary, dickheads?
>>
File: Green Bay Luchadores.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Green Bay Luchadores.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>63983737
> I watched the Red Wings beat the living shit out of the Coyotes last night, very satisfying.
> Then I turned on the Lions game and it left a horrible taste in my mouth and ruined my night.

Right on, brotha.

It's become clear that the NFL is only concerned about promoting a pre-planned tv narrative, where teams with large national tv markets like the Green Bay Luchadores, will have false calls thrown their way by the referees in an effort to keep them in the game so that they have a chance in the playoffs.

While Detroit Lions fans are fiercely loyal to their team, (how not, after 60+ years with no championship?...) they are only a regional favorite* and simply don't bring in the tv advertising shekels from the bandwagoning fly-by-night national "fans" and thus can't be allowed to upset NFL's marketing dept. apple cart.

Except that's not sports and some fans at least, are cluing into the fact that they're being sold a bill of goods.

* Oddly, it seems to me that the Lions are fairly popular in Europe and with other overseas handegg fans.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.