[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New wave of FIFA Arrests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 23
File: FIFA-logo.jpg (759 KB, 1143x857) Image search: [Google]
FIFA-logo.jpg
759 KB, 1143x857
OH BOY, HERE WE GO AGAIN: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/03/sports/fifa-scandal-arrests-in-switzerland.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=1

TY BASED USA.
>>
Posting in sticky-to-be.
>>
The same hotel lmao
>>
File: 1372915658585s.jpg (3 KB, 125x92) Image search: [Google]
1372915658585s.jpg
3 KB, 125x92
BASED AMERICA
>>
Just want them to arrest Del Nero so Dunga can be fired.
>>
File: 1366056479125.jpg (28 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
1366056479125.jpg
28 KB, 615x410
Oh lawdy, how would they get caught AGAIN
>>
Damn if I'm not in love with this god forsaken country.
Figuratively the biggest dick swinging badss in the room, and ain't scared to slap it around in bitches' faces.
Go Murica!
>>
USA WON FIFA:PART TWO: THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
>>
>have fake ass SJW roommate that just regurgitates talking points from facebook posts
>big soccer fan, so he brings up the treatment of migrant workers in qatar
>have pretty normal conversation for 5 minutes until he says "you know what, I don't think its for Americans to judge how Qataris do their business"

I just stared at him blankly for a few seconds until he realized how stupid what he had said sounded.
>>
MIDNIGHT RAIDS

WE WILL FIND YOU

IN YOUR LUXURY HOTELS

ARREST YOU CALMLY AND ORDERLY WHILST YOU WEAR A NIGHTGOWN

AND THEN LET YOU OFF ON BAIL
>>
>sole purpose of Fifa is to make money
>lost £66m in the last year

How is this even possible?
>>
>>63960696
lmao

This, please

This way we can have Muricy on the selecinha and Tire on Corinthians for 2 more years minimum.
>>
for any foreigners wondering, a RICO case takes a long time to complete
>>
>>63961119
same way brazil and mexico stay poor
>>
>All the countries in the world but USA have a party in Brazil
>Best party ever
>the Netherlands assfucked Spain in a favela, and the nazis won the negros
>Everything ends up a bit messy and dirty, condoms and puke everywhere, empty bottles and shit
>nobody wants to clean it
>people is already thinking about the next party in Russia
>USA comes and clean it all

Thank you America, you're the maid of football. Finally found your place at the true sport.
>>
lol 3rd worlders trying to run fifa the same way they run things in their country, good to see gods country doing something about, god bless America.
>>
The president of our federation quitted and escaped to USA to become a snitch for the case lol. Now the gov is checking and the guy had millions of dollars in many accounts in the Virgin Islands. Thanks USA.
>>
>>63961243
I don't know what you mean. Haven't most of the arrested people been from CONCACAF?
>>
>AMERICAN SOCCER POWER INTENSIFIES
>>
>cacatrachos

hahaha
>>
>>63961243
I feel like we were at that party spain...

do you even know what day it is Javi?
>>
File: Arrested.jpg (102 KB, 1239x349) Image search: [Google]
Arrested.jpg
102 KB, 1239x349
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34991874
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/03/more-fifa-officials-arrested-in-corruption-investigation-reports-say

Amongst the arrested today are

Juan Ángel Napout of Paraguay (Right)
Former Head of Paraguayan Football Association
Current President of CONMEBOL

Alfredo Hawit Banegas (Left)
Head of The National Autonomous Federation of Football of Honduras
Current Interim President of CONCACAF

It is also being reported that anywhere from 12-18 members of FIFA have been arrested. However, not all of them are in Switzerland
>>
>>63960539
Latin America keeps getting BTFO. Are you guys ever going to learn?
>>
>>63962608
Tbf it is our man Chucky Blaze who is the traitor and started giving everyone up
>>
File: 1449093790227.jpg (43 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1449093790227.jpg
43 KB, 720x576
Manlets, when will they learn?
>>
what is the point of watching soccer? seriously i think im done after this
>>
>>63963108
To watch England find new ways to suck
>>
>>63963108
>he thinks american sports are clean
>>
>>63963232
>
Not anywhere close to this and we've had many sporting scandals in the past 100 years or so.
>>
>>63963232
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act
>>
>be american
>break the mandatory police state curfew
>get shot
>>
>>63963255
kek

RICO's are pretty much government sanctioned takeovers of illegal activities

RICO a biker gang to stop their weapons smuggling, then give it to Mexican Cartels for the CIA to control

RICO FIFA then bring Israel back in AFC for easier WC qualification

Same thing really
>>
>>63963260
That isn't shit.

after Hurricanes or something really, really heavy it's common knowledge to be where you got to be by sundown. After that you stand a good chance of being shot as a looter.
>>
>>63963267
Put down the crack pipe.
>>
>>63960539
10 years later it will still be filled with corrupt assholes, nothing will change. You have to create a whole new organisation, FIFA is corrupt to its core.
>>
>>63963284
>You have to create a whole new organisation
>implying that would change anything either
Sure all the new guys would start out with good and pure intentions, I bet everyone at FIFA did too when they first started working there. But it would just end up exactly the same.
>>
>>63963284
This pretty much is it.
>>
guys could the FBI dig up Grondona's body, lynch it for resisting and not cooperating with justice, make an official arrest and bury it back again?
>>
>>63963321
Makes one wonder how many others will be dug up and tossed in the fire.
>>
>>63960539
I bet Sepp Blatter dies by the end of next year after this entire fiasco. While João Havelange laughs as he only gets stronger with each passing year.
>>
>FIFA to introduce a women's quota where every continental association has to have at least one woman in a higher position
They've gone too far in the other direction desu.
>>
>>63964164
Forced equality is totally not sexist m8.
>>
>>63964220
The thing that most people don't get though, is that it's sexist to both sides. It's not just sexist for a possibly better qualified guy who didn't get the job, but also for the woman who did get the job, since they're essentially telling her 'You're only here, because we had to take you on'. They don't value her as a worker, just as a woman, which is the exact opposite of what feminists apparently want.
>>
>>63964339
I was sarcastic, I agree with you 100%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
>>
>>63964164
This, with the Arabs taking over different federations, can only be good for football.
R-right?
>>
>>63964373
I know, I just like to rant.

>that man's in charge of a country
Fuck's sake Canada.
>>
>>63963260
Not if you're white
>>
>>63960539
Do we know who else got arrested this morning and why has Issa Hayatou been charged, yet?
>>
>>63964438
No, CONCACAF and CONMEBOL presidents are the only ones confirmed so far. According to the Swiss Justice department both are fighting against their extradition.
>>
>head of reform committee said there should be more women, a minimum of 6, in the FIFA council, because "it's 2015", they make "better decisions" and "it's fair"
HAHAHAHAHA
so this is why americlaps suddenly care about FIFA, they are trying to push their feminist agenda in europe. fucking kucks
>>
>>63963108
what? why would you stop after its being cleaned up? Its not like you've been watching soccer for more than 3 years anyway friend
>>
>>63963297
>>63963284
I think you guys are forgetting that these people are going to jail for years, the US is bringing the hammer down so anyone in the future maybe people will stop to think before going corrupt knowing that their top ranking officials are all going to jail
>>
BASED USA
>>
>>63964714
>"IT'S 2015 GUYS!"

fucking hell, what is wrong with lefties
>>
>>63965602
2bh they'll just be smarter and not launder through american banks in future
>>
Big strong american here ready to fix this corrupt, feminine sport.
>>
>>63965612
>being a conservative rightwing fag
bigot pls

>>63965624
>implying we wont find another connection
>implying euros wont have more balls now to stand up to this shit

This country thinks its world police, if it has anything to do with american dollars they'll be there
>>
>>63960539
Fucking hell I hope they arrest all of our federation executives, bunch of crooked assholes
>>
>>63965650
It's 2015 bro. Please stop using words like "fag" in a derogatory manner, it could cause offence to homosexuals. Thanks!
>>
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

RED CARD ON CORRUPTION
>>
>>63965672
>the Americas grow stronger
>>
>According to New York Times, Manuel Burga, former president of Peru's Football Federation, is on the list of officials implicated in corruption affairs.

Welp, too little and too late, but still good.
>>
>While we wait for US Attorney General Loretta Lynch, here is more detail about the roles of the 16 men who have been indicted...

>Alfredo Hawit (Concacaf president), Ariel Alvarado (ex-Panamanian football official), Rafael Callejas (former president of Honduras football), Brayan Jimenez (Guatemala FA chief), Rafael Salguero (Guatemalan Fifa executive committee member), Hector Trujillo (general secretary of Guatemala FA), Reynaldo Vasquez (former El Salvador FA president), Juan Angel Napout (Conmebol president), Manuel Burga (former Peru FA president), Carlos Chavez (Bolivia football president), Luis Chiriboga (Ecuador football president), Marco Polo del Nero (Brazil football president), Eduardo Deluca (Conmebol general secretary), Jose Luis Meiszner (former Conmebol secretary general), Romer Osuna (Bolivia football audit and compliance committee chief), Ricardo Teixeira (former Brazil FA chief).

>spics in charge of obeying the law
>>
>>63966850
rekt
>>
>>63966850
>no Argentina, Costa Rica, or Mexico
am I being trolled?
>>
>>63966850
>Rafael Callejas (former president of Honduras football)

Before he got investigated, he said to the media that asked him why didn't the FBI investigate him when they investigated Alfredo Hawit he said: "Why would they investigate me? I was never a member of CONCACAF or FIFA, people wonder for the sake of wondering, there are some people that have some evil in their soul."

>mfw this man was president of this country once

>>63966958
Costa Rica's FA president was one of the first to be captured
>>
>>63966850
Meh, I wonder when they'll go after the european members. Lots of shit to clean there too.
>>
FIFA was doing fine before Murica decided to be a jerk and ruin everything.
>>
>>63961243
Lol you forgot the part where the USA was at the party and Spain passed out within the first hour.
>>
>>63961119
they make bank every 4 years
>>
who snitched
>>
>>63967016
Both USA and England got butthurt when their wc bids and bribes were ridiculed by superior ones so they pulled this move. Fifa gets btfo and USA and England look like faggots, so I'm ok with the result.
>>
>>63961119
>""""""non-profit"""""" organization

I watched United Passions the other day and it's pure certified comedy gold
>>
>>63963232
>Qatar
>>
>>63967110
Should get a /sp/ stream of that shit.
>>
>>63967081
Not everyone is corrupt.

But if FIFA were open about it having to be bought, I'm sure our FA is richer than Russia's.
>>
>>63967081
>USA looks like a faggot in this situation

kek, do you honestly believe that? USA just fucking flexed on the entire world
>>
>>63967137
I can stream that, i have the movie file and if enough people want to see a movie where Blatter is literally praised for getting a sponsorship deal with Adidas then i can put it on ustream
>>
>>63967170
It's not about being richer but about willing to pay more. And I'd say everybody in football politics is corrupt to some degree. All wc are assigned through bribes and England's bid was no exception.
>>
>>63963232
>tf
>tt
>>
>>63967186
The USA simply threw a temper tantrum in front of the world because they didn't get their wc. You guys look like butthurt faggots while doing all the dirty work of cleaning fifa for the rest of us.
>>
>>63967186
they literally changed nothing
and they couldn't form the start because FIFA has 200+ members
>>
File: foto_0000000320121216122131.jpg (31 KB, 620x360) Image search: [Google]
foto_0000000320121216122131.jpg
31 KB, 620x360
>>63967071
>who snitched
pic related, Chilel FA ex president went on a "family vacation" to USA right before he resigned. Two weeks later this shit happens.

who /MESTIZAJE MALIGNO/ here?
>>
>>63967247
>The USA simply threw a temper tantrum

That's not what it looks like to me. To me it looks like they calmly BTFO FIFA. Also classic Spain bragging about being lazy. This is why your country is a joke.
>>
>>63967247
why are you so mad mang? Just be happy FIFA is getting slightly less dirty
>>
>>63967285
I may be lazy but you're the one cleaning fifa for me. You can mow my lawn next, tyrone.

And yes, everybody knows you guys are butthurt.
>>
>>63967279
On the surface they changed a shit ton. Half of the executive committee will be gone by the time this thing runs its course. Time will tell if there are deeper ramifications, but saying they "literally did nothing" when yuros were literally whining about Blatter for years is ridiculous.
>>
>>63964714
Isn't Europe the one who actually lets women be prime ministers and shit?
>>
>>63967310
>Implying you have a lawn to mow
>Implying you have a job and disposable income to pay other people to mow your lawn that you don't have

Well meme'd
>>
File: 1280px-World_Map_FIFA2.svg.png (176 KB, 1280x565) Image search: [Google]
1280px-World_Map_FIFA2.svg.png
176 KB, 1280x565
Just be independent guys. the confederations could just leave FIFA and create a world cup without bribes or corruption.
>>
>>63967299
It's not about being mad but being honest about why things happen. I'm glad fifa is getting rekt and hopefully spanish federation will be next but this is not something done out of love but because USA bid didn't win. I don't like the false narrative.
>>
>>63967349
What's the other concacaf country in SA. Guyana, Suriname and?
>>
>>63967383
French Guiana
>>
>>63967383

French Guyana I think
>>
File: can't flinch the lynch.jpg (77 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
can't flinch the lynch.jpg
77 KB, 600x600
WOOOOOO YOU GO GIRL
>>
>>63967360
Who cares if they were/are butthurt? >we were the only ones besides the swiss to step in and actually do something, if spain was the one to arresting them wed be talking about spain, but spain is part of the corruption so you really cant say shit
>>
>>63967331
Yeah, based on them being the best candidate for the job, not just because they're women. Hillary's basically using 'I'm a woman' to get elected.
>>
>>63967349
>The city of the OFC
>JFMSU
>>
>>63967441
You think USA is not part of the corruption? Come on, they bribed like everybody else but fifa took their money and laughed at them after. This is what I mean with the false narrative, we have to be honest why things happen, we are adults. Fifa isn't getting investigated for the love of football just like Iraq wasn't invaded because of wmds.

Like I said, I'm glad to see fifa torn down but I'm also honest about why.
>>
>>63960539
>the same hotel
>the criminal masterminds of fifa
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Platini when?
>>
>>63960751
Part Three you mean. We became World Champs when we beat Spain a few years ago
>>
>>63967554
It's pretty obvious that you're insecure about your own country and you're deflecting that onto the USA. Having lived in both countries, Spain is 1000x more fucked up

Also that fact that you can't see the distinction between the American members of CONCACAF and the FBI/US Government is mind boggling.
>>
>>63967554
I know lad, chuck blazer is ratting on everyone
>>
>>63967283
>foto
You people are so god damn wrong at everything it disgusts me
>>
>>63967433
LYNCH GON BE LYNCHING FOOLS
LITERALLY
>>
>>63967283
It's not a joke, he sold everyone in CONMEBOL, if he manage to avoid prosecution in the US (probably) he'll be charged in Chile where pretty much everyone is asking for his head on a plate.
>>
How do we always manage to win FIFA?
>>
>>63967283
CHILE IS A THIEVING COUNTRY, CHILEAN PEOPLE ARE HEIRS OF AN EVIL RACEMIXING, LEANING TOWARDS TREASON, UNLAWFUL FIGHT, DIRTY WAR, SOWING ENMITY, BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN CORNERED IN A STERILE LAND WHICH HARDLY GIVES ENOUGH SUSTAIN FOR ITS POPULATION, THAT'S WHY, THE CHILEAN TRIES TO STEAL FROM HIS NEIGHBORS SINCE ITS CREATION, THAT'S WHY THERE'S SO MANY THIEVING CHILEANS, RACIST CHILEANS, BECAUSE, AS THEY OWN A SHAMEFULY SMALL LAND, THEY ALSO OWN DEEP SEATED INFERIORITY COMPLEXES DUE TO NOT BEING IDENTIFIED WITH ANY RACE, AND THEY WILL TRY TO BE MORE LIKE THEIR WHITE OVERLORDS, EVEN IF EVERY CHILEAN IS JUST A SAD EXCUSE FOR A MESTIZO FROM THE DESERT
>>
>>63967204
I would be done for this
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 783x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 783x540
>>63967695
Calm down there buddy.
Let's get back on track and talk more about how great USA is.
>>
Has baltter been charged?
>>
>>63967886
Not yet, hopefully soon
>>
>>63967612
Shut up, poto.
>>63967695
Did you do the translating?
>>
Man, I'm wondering if this was partly triggered by Grondona's death, or if things would have unfolded different had he been alive today.

The old man had such a powerful image here that it's very hard to see him running away scared from the FBI or anyone else for that matter. Dude was a straight up Godfather.
>>
>>63967886
He won't be until he leaves Switzerland. The Swiss won't extradite their own citizens so the only way the USJD would unseal an indictment against him is when he's dumb enough to go somewhere they know they can nab him.
>>
>>63967794
It's pasta, lad

>>63967908
It was already on the archive so i looked it up.
>>
>>63967919

Oh, stupid workplace proxy, I'm posting this from Argentina.
>>
>>63967923
Why don't the Swiss charge him?
Do they not have big American balls?
>>
>>63967886
He can't be caught

If the heat gets too close, he'll fake cancer or something
>>
>>63967928
Kek, I had seen only the myriad of variants in Spanish.
>>
File: 1441922166023.jpg (203 KB, 460x639) Image search: [Google]
1441922166023.jpg
203 KB, 460x639
>>63967942
You've been watching to much Gabagool mate
>>
>>63967935
>>63967942
It's kind of irrelevant at this point tho bc he's basically trapped in switzerland and radioactive, i.e. anyone found to further associate with him can also be charged in the RICO case.
>>
>>63967935
What he did probably isn't a crime there. Most of their bribes passed through American banks, not Swiss one.
>>
>Niggas thinking Blatter will fall
Kek, he's one of the people snitching on everyone else along with that amerilard Blazey and Jadue.
He snitched on all those faggots that got caught months ago and then on Valcke and fucking Platini, he'll do whatever it takes to stay free.
>>
>>63968144
Stop using that language
>>
File: 480.jpg (33 KB, 816x480) Image search: [Google]
480.jpg
33 KB, 816x480
>>63968281
make me
>>
>USA arrests dozens of officials
>starts a motion to vanquish FIFA
>attracts major nations like France, England, Spain
>creates new tournament World Cup in the USA
>huge success leads to the new soccer organization
>'the USA'
>United
>Soccer
>Association
>mfw
>>
>>63967886
He's being investigated. But the worst he's looking at is house arrest in a cushy alpine lodge, or whatever mansion is his main residence. The guy's almost 80.
>>
>>63968458
Osman Madrid :^)
>>
File: povo.jpg (22 KB, 436x300) Image search: [Google]
povo.jpg
22 KB, 436x300
>>63966850
Damn, they finally went after Teixeira? What took them so long?
>>
>>63961123
it's ogre

Del Nero got a medical license which allowed him to appoint his successor.
>>
>>63967283
We all wanted Jadue out, USA just did the dirty job.
>>
>>63967433
damn she sounds like she is going to choke a bitch soon
>>
File: kill those jews for me diego.jpg (71 KB, 634x468) Image search: [Google]
kill those jews for me diego.jpg
71 KB, 634x468
>>63970771
>Jadue
>Jude
>Judio
Please tell me he's a jew kek
>>
>>63967935
This >>63968054. International law requires a conection factor to be applied, in this case the US is using national banks, some idiost used them for bribing accounts. Possibly Blatter was smarter than that and used only swiss banks to get away with it. Also, extradition does require the action to be considered a crime in both countries.

That's why our football president's involvement puzzles me, private bribery(racketeering) is not a crime here, he would not be extradited, so I'm guessing something way more fishy was going on with him and we still don't know about it
>>
>>63960539
Napouts daughter is kinda hot and his son is a big douchebag
>>
>>63967665
He won't avoid prosecution in USA. He will be judged and serve his sentence in the US. He already agreed to a guilty plea. He will be on probation for a couple of years, probably. I doubt he'll get actual jail time.
>>
File: 156586_heroa.jpg (25 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
156586_heroa.jpg
25 KB, 620x430
I won't be satisfied until this fuckhead is charged and lynched.
>>
>the same fucking hotel
When will they learn?
>>
>>63972077
>Bribery
>Racketeering
>Not a Crime in Chile
Why? So if I was in Chile and I paid you $500 to buy me influence. We won't be charged?

Also Sepp Blatter could rape a female and kill her in The United States and flee back to Switzerland without fear of being extradite because of one crucial element. We still employ a Death Plenty and Switzerland has stated over and over again that they will never ext radiate anyone to any country with a Death Penalty. Especially if that is being called for said person who is accused.
>>
>>63978623
Not him, but it isn't a crime if a public servant is not involved. We don't have racketeering in Chile as a crime. Our legislators only seemed worried about public servants not being involved in such affairs, but when it comes to private parties, everything goes.
Of course, what Jadue and other officials did can be considered a crime under other provisions of the Chilean legal system. But no, racketeering itself is not a crime in Chile. Not yet at least.
>>
>>63961243
What party in Brazil?
>>
>>63967928
Where did this pasta started?
>>
>>63963232
>le ironic flag hot take man
>>
File: 1772593_w2.jpg (42 KB, 656x369) Image search: [Google]
1772593_w2.jpg
42 KB, 656x369
>>63960539
Is UEFA untouchable? Surely there are scumbags in UEFA beyond just Platini
>>
File: Hogwarts in the Ghetto.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Hogwarts in the Ghetto.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>United Passion made Six-Hundred and Seven (607) dollars in North America
>>
you concacaf shits got caught
what's the next part of your master plan
>>
>>63961337
CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and FIFA.
>>
Also on a related note, a current election is undergoing at AFA (the federation in charge of professional football in whiteland) and surprise surprise it looks like a voting from the "Gans of New York" movie. 75 people vote and 76 votes were counted.
>>
>>63964373
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH, you can make this shit up, I can't fucking breath.
>>
>>63967331
Brazil has a woman president, and Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is in charge of some shitty nation of mud-huts and machetes in Africa. I'm pretty sure either Malaysia or Indonesia has also had a woman president.

Lads, now that everyone is going to be scrutinising FIFA (or its replacement) for the awarding of the 2026 World Cup, where do you think it will go to?
>>
>>63986738
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, really, this FIFA corruption shit is ridiculous
>>
>>63960539
I can understand Hispanics not even trying to prosecute their own officials for corruptions but what about you euros? What stopped you guys from touching FIFA and UEFA?
>>
>>63989415
pride. germany prosecuting beckenbauer, their national hero? lol. the reason usa is doing such a good job is because they dont care about football
>>
>>63989415
The same thing that stopped amerilards from doing anything until you lost your bid to Qatar and got laughed at: everbody is in the fix, all national federations, all participanbt countries, fifa and uefa. It's all part of the same criminal organization.

You think the 1994 wc was won without bribes? kek This time you lost and chimped out.
>>
>>63964714

>yuros calling americans leftist

well if this isn't a change in events. i don't even know what to think anymore
>>
>>63967433
>Angry negress gets unleashed on old white men
These guys need to get to countries that won't extradite them to the US. This bitch going to take hundreds of years of repressed nigga rage on them.
>>
>Hector Trujillo
>Supposed general secretary of Guatemala FA
>Arrested on a cruise ship
FBI went far this time. Why they gotta be dicks and arrest the guy while he's cleaning the pool
>>
File: justino_compean.jpg (146 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
justino_compean.jpg
146 KB, 600x400
>this jew is the next one in the line to become CONCACAF president
I'm loving this.
>>
File: 5666334.png (402 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
5666334.png
402 KB, 667x670
>letting non-anglos run anything
>>
>>63983419
It's absolutely hilarious. I definitely want to stream it so /sp/ can laugh at this propaganda attempt. Hell, it even shows how rotten FIFA's foundation was
>>
>>63967695
>honduras

calm down ms13
>>
>>63968023
>not "Saporanos"

Sapo = Frog
>>
>>63992333
well fuck I was gonna argue but your trip 3s mean you're right lad
>>
>>63960539
>Marco Polo del Nero
Nice name xD
>>
File: Happy frog.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
Happy frog.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
>tfw Burga was caught
BASED USA
GOD BLESS AMERICA
AND FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE
>>
File: WorldCup.png (370 KB, 1605x800) Image search: [Google]
WorldCup.png
370 KB, 1605x800
Reminder that this is real
Reminder that Australia got cheated out of hosting
>>
File: 1224188585972.jpg (24 KB, 243x255) Image search: [Google]
1224188585972.jpg
24 KB, 243x255
>>63960539
now this is even worse
this is madness
football is dead
since every single south american president is now in jail, "our" boy Wilmar Valdez is now the President of CONMEBOL and Vice-President of FIFA
he is very well known locally as a puppet of Francisco "paco" Casal, from Tenfield and GolTV
Casal is a mafia boss that has been multiple times under scrutiny for his participation, through his broadcasting corporations in the fishy marketing and television rights sales, he was linked to Grondona many times
but the difference is that this guys are smart
this guys are real mafia
this guys are the Cosa Nostra of football
this guys are the Camorra of football
this guys will be getting even bigger bribes
this guys will be laundering money on an even bigger scale
but this guys won't be getting caught
this is now what's in the Vice-Presidency of FIFA
RIP football
>>
File: NewFIFAccused.png (2 MB, 1200x815) Image search: [Google]
NewFIFAccused.png
2 MB, 1200x815
>>63966850
First Row (Left to Right)

Alfredo Hawit: Alfredo Hawit: Current FIFA vice president and Executive Committee member and CONCACAF president. Former CONCACAF vice president and Honduran soccer federation president
Ariel Alvarado: Current member of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee. Former CONCACAF Executive Committee member and Panamanian soccer federation president
Brayan Jiménez: Current Guatemalan soccer federation president and member of the FIFA Committee for Fair Play and Social Responsibility
Carlos Chávez: Current CONMEBOL treasurer. Former Bolivian soccer federation president

Second Row (Left to Right)

Eduardo Deluca: Former CONMEBOL general secretary
Héctor Trujillo: Current Guatemalan soccer federation general secretary and judge on the Constitutional Court of Guatemala.
José Luis Meiszner: Current CONMEBOL general secretary
Juan Ángel Napout: Current FIFA vice president and Executive Committee member and CONMEBOL president. Former Paraguayan soccer federation president

Third Row (Left to Right)

Luís Chiriboga: Current Ecuadorian soccer federation president and member of the CONMEBOL Executive Committee
Manuel Burga: Current member of the FIFA Development Committee. Former Peruvian soccer federation president
Marco Polo del Nero: Current president of the Brazilian soccer federation.
Rafael Salguero: Former FIFA Executive Committee member and Guatemalan soccer federation president

Fourth Row (Left to Right)

Rafael Salguero: Former FIFA Executive Committee member and Guatemalan soccer federation president
Reynaldo Vasquez: Former Salvadoran soccer federation president
Ricardo Teixeira: Former Brazilian soccer federation president and FIFA Executive Committee member
Romer Osuna: Current member of the FIFA Audit and Compliance Committee. Former CONMEBOL treasurer
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2015/dec/04/fifa-inquiry-us-attorney-general-announces-16-new-indictments-video
>>
Next step; we bomb the shit out of house that a FIFA official has lived or is living in. Only then will freedom truly be had.
>>
So other Americas. Who else is left to be arrested? It would seems most of your Top officials from both past and present are now involved in the on going

"escándalo por corrupción en la FIFA"
as they say in your tongue Latin America.
>>
File: 379467-sepp-blatter-2.jpg (23 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
379467-sepp-blatter-2.jpg
23 KB, 512x512
Soon
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.