[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Fans Went Mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 620x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 620x393
ITT: We post moments in sports when fans absolutely lost their minds. Here's what I chose.
>Pic Related, Where else but Cleveland?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K-teMkx2vgA
>>
It just snowed a bunch in Madison and I was at the Wisconsin - Northwestern football game and shit got out of control at the end when they overturned that touchdown.
Our own cheerleaders had to retreat to the locker room because they got pummeled by snowballs
Also the Northwestern fanbase was in the first half of a section down in the corner and they were just getting absolutely destroyed by snowballs from up above, one guy turned around to tell people to fuck off and he got his beer knocked out of his hand by a rouge snowball.

The field was a mess and the refs got brutalized as they ran off the field.

It was pretty god damn funny
>>
File: Partizan Crvena Zvezda.jpg (53 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Partizan Crvena Zvezda.jpg
53 KB, 1200x800
A classic one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYWVuz2zBbM
>>
File: jermaine.gif (980 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
jermaine.gif
980 KB, 400x300
GOAT
>>
>>63946081
This was my earliest football memory as a Browns fan, I've been cursing my father ever since.
>>
>>63946224
Football ultras are animals that should be put down
>>
>>63946274
>tfw no ultras in NCAA matches
>>
File: heysel-1985[1].jpg (2 MB, 1600x1192) Image search: [Google]
heysel-1985[1].jpg
2 MB, 1600x1192
>>
r/ing the albania / serbia or whoever it was match where the fan broke through the line of cops and kicked all those players and then got away with it
>>
>>63946224
>north side gay pride
lol, wat
>>
>>63946298
It happened because a drone with albanian nationalist symbols
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONSoSSPXjXo
>>
>>63946224
>>63946224
How fucking dumb can you be to set the fucking stadium on fire? That should could get out of control so easy and lead to thousands upon thousands of deaths. Animals.
>>
>>63946313
Does Serbia like, own a bit a Albania or something?
>>
>>63946315
Away supporters did it.
>>
>>63946355
fuck off thatcher you cunt
>>
>>63946081
The fans lost their minds? The officials did! Those fuckers shouldn't have made it out of the stadium alive. Not even a Browns fan. This is the kind of garbage that completely ruins the sport.
>>
>>63946335
they fight over kosovo
>>
It happened after local team got relegated in final match of season
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLbngTAJFrw
>>
>>63946208
Post video faggot.

>>63946081
It will forever be known as 'The day when fans revolted against refball'
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.