[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NFL/Olympics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 607x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 607x456
Wouldn't it be amazing if football was an Olympic sport if only to see the US NFL all star team dominate every four years with a guaranteed win.
>>
It would be pretty neat if it was amateur too. CFB all star sqad vs the world.
>>
when the nfl is outlawed in the next 20 years we will see just that when colleges shift their football programs to soccer.

the USA will dominate the world cup for eternity.
>>
>>63945756
Yea that would be pretty cool.
>>
Have you ever watched the IFAF (International Federation of American Football) World Cup? It shows why the sport isn't Olympic and won't be for a long time
>>
For a sport to be included in the Olympics it must be practiced by men in at least 75 countries and on 4 continents, and by women in no fewer than 40 countries and on 3 continents.
>>
>>63945958
fucking monkey fuck off
>>
It would be funny as hell. It would be like Adrian Peterson with "backup" Rb Marshawn Lynch. The whole 2nd and 3rd string players would be elite as fuck.
>>
File: 1448423240486.jpg (44 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1448423240486.jpg
44 KB, 720x404
>>63945980
>>
>>63945871
Also known as FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Américain)
>>
uhh, no. NFL is OUR SPORT, fuck trying to export it around the world. I'm cool with having games in London becos Brits are cool but fuck everyone else
>>
>>63946089
>french

nah, its stands for Football Is Fucking Awesome
>>
>>63946137
>Brits are cool but fuck everyone else
Brits hate our sports more than anyone else, they havent picked up basketball out of spite lmao
>>
File: 1444086965202.jpg (22 KB, 308x337) Image search: [Google]
1444086965202.jpg
22 KB, 308x337
>>63945697
>mfw handegg isn't a sport
>>
>>63946157
They do like NFL though. They haven't picked up on Basketball because Netball is the superior hoop game
>>
I imagine europe gathering all there elite rugby players to face the us only to get blown the fuck out
>>
>>63945791
Nahh we only have a few shifty Wes Welker types. Most of our athletes are giganiggas. We would have a GOAT back line but no strikers for shit.
>>
>>63946051
Absolutely nonsense.

>Megatron is your 5th string WR
>>
>>63946137
NFL isn't a sport, it's a league

>>63946183
The best countries are USA, Canada, Japan and Mexico, in that order. Germany/France/Sweden are behind Mexico.

Switching from rugby rules to american football would be too much of a hurdle. Fuck, the difference between American Football and Canadian Football causes problems for players all the time
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 576x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 576x504
This way everyone on the whole planet can hate Tom Brady.
>>
>>63946233
>Most of our athletes are giganiggas.

So what you're saying is we'll become the world's dominant rugby team.
>>
NFL teams would love having their players go and get their knees blown out in games they don't really profit from.
>>
Rugby is already at the olympics now, we don't need the meme knockoff there as well.
>>
>>63946735
This. What makes you all think that Goddell and team owners would be down for having an all star team for the Olympics?
>>
>>63946735
I'm 100% the NFL would find a way to profit with this and Also I'm sure players would be lining up to win a gold in the Olympics.
>>
>>63947360
Special Olympic jerseys that's already money right there and that's just the start.
>>
>>63947059
>money
I think that answers your question up nicely.
>>
>>63947059
Also like in Super Bowls the teams who play get massive amounts of money in merchandise bought from fans. I'd imagine every fan who has a player in the US all star team would buy a special edition jersey along with other things.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 400x308
>>63946999
Nobody cares about rugby.
>>
>>63945697
>implying people want to watch overweight men slamming into each other over and over
>implying anyone wants to watch a player get lobotomy on screen as two players smash each other with their own helmets
>implying anyone besides the US cares about this shit sport
How about naw
Also the winter Olympics are better
>>
>>63945697
The real all madden team vs the world
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.