[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just give us the 2016 Copa America del Centenario already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: argentina xi.png (209 KB, 357x509) Image search: [Google]
argentina xi.png
209 KB, 357x509
Just give us the 2016 Copa America del Centenario already
>>
El Pipita has a 3 shoots 2 Goals attitude right now in Serie A.
>>
>Aguero gets injured
>Higuain plays and chokes

rinse and repeat
>>
>>63940416
Tevez?
>>
>Higuain
it's almost like you want to choke away a final
>>
File: tevez.jpg (28 KB, 172x404) Image search: [Google]
tevez.jpg
28 KB, 172x404
>>63940475

He might be an even bigger choker than Higuain for the national team.
>>
File: 1432695228018.jpg (45 KB, 469x512) Image search: [Google]
1432695228018.jpg
45 KB, 469x512
'no'
we will win it refs are on our side
>>
nah USA will win FIFA at home desu senpai
>>
I thought the Copa America was this summer. Isn't the next one in 2017?
>>
>>63942500
they are doing 2 in back to back years since 2016 is the centennial anniversary of the tournament, and it's being hosted in the USA for maximum jew dollars
>>
>>63940066
¿Por qué no usan a Caballero del city?
>>
>implying anyone is going to send their first team except the USA

I expect to see a bunch of scrubs no-one's ever heard of from Brazil and Argentina
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 525x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 525x551
>>63942553
this
how come you argies can't get a decent gk? same goes to hues
>>
>>63942463
wall will be build by then
>>
>Argentina
>win ANYTHING

no

more pathetic than netherlands by now
>>
>>63944129
>>63942553

Because all the managers we have since Bielsa praise "muh chemistry" and think quit Romero after so many years is a rude move.

He as the NT GK is a meme by now
>>
>>63944590
well, Deustchland dint won anything from 1996 to 2014 even tho they have better squads than Argentina has since 1993

Its going to happen eventually
>>
>>63940066
>caring about the Centenario
lmao
>>
>Di Maria
>>
>Di Maria
>Romero
>Higuain
>Messi in non-league play
yeah, nah
>>
Mexico will be the dark horse of the tournament, a lot of our players are in excellent form, our new coach seems to be doing well and we are practically locals when playing at the USA.

You better put your money on us, guys
>>
Ecuador will win it.
>>
>>63944825
>Herrera
>Corona
>Moreno
>Ochoa
>Vela
>Excellent form

You have Guardado who has 1-2 years left in him and Hernandez who is unreliable because he is so average as a player and maybe layun (who is shit btw).
>>
>>63940066
¿Ramiro no era central?
>>
>>63944877
You obviously don't know what you are talking about; Corona (Tecatito), Guardado, Cheech, R. Jimenez, Moreno, Talavera, Layún and Galllito are all having excellent seasons while Reyes, J. Dos Santos and Peña are playing well and will probably improve along with the rest of the season

not to mention that Gio, Vela and Marquez (due to injury) will probably get back in form and that I feel that I'm forgetting a couple more of important players
>>
>funes mori
>mercado
hmm

did they really improve/become the best options or is this option fruit of particular affection
>>
>Messi and Aguero attempt to carry 7 literally whos plus >Mascherano and >Di Maria

Germany again for 2018 then ._.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 620x350
>>63940066
>no Federico higuain
>>
>>63940066
>having less World Cups than Pelé alone
>>
File: meme war.png (392 KB, 419x525) Image search: [Google]
meme war.png
392 KB, 419x525
>implying anyone has chances against Suarez, Godin and the other 9 dudes
>>
>tfw dont even want to watch the tournament because of how dogshit the current team is and the kraut in charge running it to the ground
>>
>>63945444
>Aguero
literally injured or out of form for every tournament. Last Copa was the first decent one he has had and he still fucked up an easy chance in the final
>>
>>63945444
>both masche and di maria are past it or in a decline

>still no consistent chemistry

>tata martino

Since Concacrap is playing and the jews want Messi to win so that Barca spic bandwagoners can give them money, they'll make it to semis at least and choke to a surprinsingly decent hue team or worst a meme team like Chilel or Memelombia
>>
Mexico and Uruguay are the top teams to look out for.
>>
> banega starting over pastore

just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>63940066
With those players you would think so, but with almost every important player you have choking, getting injured constantly or playing like shit for the NT, I find that hard to believe.
And Im also not sure how seriously players will take the Copa Mementenario.
>>
>>63940066
>Messi, Aguero and a bunch of trash
>>
How do they decide there will be a Copa America during a certain year?
>>
>no Icardi

JUST HIGSHIT MY SHIT UP
>>
>>63947797
well, banega played good in the last match, and pastore has been injured for like a month
>>
>10 years later
>still no defenders
>>
>>63940066
>Messi, Romero, Biglia and 8 literally whos

You're not winning shit
>>
>>63940066
>Martino as coach
>Copa América Centenario

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>63954162
>Biglia
literally who?
>>
Chicharito is lifting the Copa m8
>>
>>63944877
>layun (who is shit btw).
>talking shit about Miguel "The Mexican Messi" Layun
>>
>>63940066
>DEF 6/10
>MID 3/10
>ATT 11/10

Pretty average team desu
>>
>>63953786
>hi, where are the Klose :DDDD
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.