[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how many future seasons did he ruin for Philly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 986986.jpg (5 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
986986.jpg
5 KB, 284x177
So how many future seasons did he ruin for Philly?
>>
2, maybe 3
>>
the roster is actually pretty good. its just his memetic offensive system thats trash
>>
>>63938262
probably 2 at most.

Their entire offense worked around Shady and their Oline. While the Oline could have lasted for more than 2 years Shady couldn't
>>
I feel bad for Philthy man. Rumor has it he is getting a contract extension.
>>
>>63938262

I think he's doing a good job
>>
>>63939495
And yet Dallas is somehow doing worse
>>
>>63938623
this
also they have no o-line for shit
>>
>>63938623
>the roster is actually pretty good
kek
>>
>>63938623
>the roster was actually pretty good

Fixed it

Every thing Chip has done to the roster has been a massive failure

Foles should've stayed and kept those picks. Shady was basically our entire offense last season and we let him go

I'm still salty as fuck from the fact we let Djax go for fucking nothing. I'm still waiting for those "Gang ties" that were supposed to show up and warrant letting him go.
>>
>>63939823
Gang ties were just some cheap exuce, the fact is that nobody in the team could take his shit anymore, not only Chip Kelly

I think the biggest mistake made by Chip is that he acutally believied that his system was magical, that you could plug any player and he would perform at a high level
>>
Can't wait for Philly to fire him and be left with...nobody. It'll be SF all over again.
>>
>>63938262
not enough.

one more year should do it for me though.
>>
1 or 2, max 3

decent players on both sides of the ball, his offense is too orientated on the run which they can't establish whatsoever
>>
>>63938262

It's a shit-show for now, but he's made some decent picks. Revis said Agholor is legit but needs work, Matthews needs confidence. He drafted Hicks in the third and he was doing well when he was playing. Ryan Mathews was running well before he got the C-word

He still doesn't have his QB and his OLine is in shambles, with Lane Johnson playing Left Tackle for a broken down Jason Peters. Before everyone in Philly gets the batteries ready, at least give the guy another season
>>
File: 1422825710256.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1422825710256.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>tfw I'll likely die before the eagles win an owl
>>
Next 2 seasons, but after we get 1st pick in the draft we'll be in the Super Bowl 2019
>>
Not that bad. The only thing he really dun goofed on was not signing/drafting any lineman besides Lane Johnson and signing dememeo murrey instead of resigning maclin.
>>
>>63938262
Should just hire EDP, he would be great HC
>>
File: 1449007623142.jpg (19 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
1449007623142.jpg
19 KB, 258x196
>>63939695
1 game worse and Tony romo has been gone for most of the season
>>
Eagles are on pace to set a record for dropped passes, so glad he resigned Cooper to that ridiculous contract and then went out and picked up Miles fucking Austin who couldnt even make the Browns better.
>>
>>63946129
Fucking cowboys fans
>"You know if you had 53 hall of famers on our team we would win the super bowl"
Your team is shit, accept it
>>
>>63946129
>1 game worse
all that matters ya dingus
>>
>>63946024
*Lips smack*
Hol up my nigga.
*Claps and rubs hands together*
DeMarco.... we gon' have you run and get me a slice of dat pizza.
>>
>>63938262
Why haven't they fired him yet? Better coaches have lasted shorter.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.