[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rigged or not rigged?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: fixed.jpg (72 KB, 680x442) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
72 KB, 680x442
Is there anyone on this board who genuinely believes that the Sunday night NFL game between Denver and New England was not rigged? I haven't been following sports much since Sunday, so I don't really know what people are saying.

To me, it seems blatantly obvious. But if anyone here has an argument for it not being rigged I want to hear it.

And no fucking Brady/NE haters' biased comments are needed here please.
>>
>the anal devastation of the Patriots fanbase
>>
>>63937318
Not rigged, refs just suck and shill for the home team especially in prime time games.
>>
>>63937318
>Is there anyone on this board who genuinely believes that the Sunday night NFL game between Denver and New England was not rigged?
Jesus Christ, Pats fans act like they've never watched the NFL before and think that the entire universe is conspiring against them to prevent them from going 19-0 and having a trophy gifted to them every season.
The persecution complex is getting out of hand. Seek help.
>>
they shoulda won it in regulation to keep the refs from being a factor then
>>
All American "sports" are scripted, that's common knowledge.
>>
>>63937458
Soccer has the most match fixing of any sport hans
>>
>21-7 in the fourth
>have best defense in the league, facing back up QB
>Becomes 24-24
>go 3 and out with best QB in the league
>Let them drive down the field and score a TD to win

Rigged you say?
>>
>>63937421
agreed, but didn't you see that "holding" call on Patrick Chung that cost them a TD?
>>
In the past when ever someone would talk about the NFL being rigged I would just blow it off as another conspiracy theory.
After watching Sundays game I truly started to beleive the Refs were noticeably favoring Denver.
It was every pivotal play. If it was good for new england, flag to negate play.
The three that stood out most was no call running into the punter, the 2nd Gronk PI and the Chung hold.
>>
>>63937585
agreed, but didn't you see those "faggots" called Pats fans crying about it as if a single call prevented them from winning?
>>
>>63937709
im not defending it mate
that muffed punt by the guy they cut cost them the game just as much as the refs did
pats still lost the game
>>
>>63937505
That is simply untrue. Baseball and cricket have more fixing, and that is not even beginning to get into horseracing/greyhounds and lower tiers of fighting sports.
>>
>>63937742
Then what is the point of your complaint? Bad refs who chose favorites didn't cause your team to lose in some conspiracy that Roger Goddell set in motion? Yeah, okay.
>>
the nfl knows the pats are cheating in the background so they're going to start giving other teams leverage now to make it fair.
>>
>>63937792
I don't think there was a conspiracy you daft cunt.
Stop assuming things.
I think it was god awful officiating and it's the second week in a row the patriots have been fucked by the refs.
Coincidences do happen, though and that's likely exactly what it is.
>>
>>63937827
Not much to assume you bootyblasted Pats fag. This thread was started by another crybaby from your fanbase false flagging as a casual spouting out "muh conspiracy" nonsense. Even you won't speak in certain terms because the Boston media and your fellow fans probably have cast a small amount of doubt into your head too. It's not "likely", it flat out is a reality that refs are shit who miss things/make bad calls. When your team loses accept that they aren't the ultimate reason why.
>>
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL STAY MAD PATSFAGS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>63937771
I disagree about baseball, if it was fixed the Yankees or the Dodgers would won every year. What casual fan can even name one Royals player? Lol
>>
IN MAH HAHT OF HATS, I BELIEVE IT
>>
>>63937888
It is not mutually exclusive that the refs could theoretically be influenced AND also be shit at their job. It's just as stupid to say it is completely impossible as it is to say it is a certainty. I'm only really booty blasted because you're a presumptuous cunt, not so much about the points you've made.
As I said before, the patriots are just as responsible for muffing a punt and letting Osweiler score twice as the referees are for fucking them over in the fourth quarter/OT. Once again, these things are not mutually exclusive.
>>
File: 1424566703544.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1424566703544.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>The ancient Chinese shanty town known as New England
>being this fucking devastated in the anus
>Honestly believing they had a chance against Brock "2ft Cock" Goatweiler
>Bitching about the refs while not realizing that every away team goes through the same thing at Gillette
>B-but muh injuries when Ward and Williams die early in the game and Ware and half the o-line don't even play.

Holy fucking kek. My fucking sides
>>
>>63937931
>"I don't think it was a conspiracy...."
>"....but it was a total fucking conspiracy waaaa"
>The Anally Devastated City of Boston area sport fans after a regular season loss to a second string QB
>>
>>63937318

Pats fans are so fucking spoiled and delusional. If the ref calls end up favoring the non-pats for 1 SECOND, they think the entire league is out to get them.
>>
Patriots got the ball first in OT.

They were inept on offense. Then CJ took a 3rd and 1 toss like 50 yards.

Pats lost on their own.
>>
File: squirrelMan.jpg (42 KB, 499x328) Image search: [Google]
squirrelMan.jpg
42 KB, 499x328
OP here guys, I'm not even a Pats fan, I'm a Cards fan. I laugh when I see how happy all the Brady haters get about them losing ONE game. As if them having an 18-1 season should be considered a failure LOL.

I just wanted an objective discussion. It seemed that there was only 1 ref throwing all those ridiculous flags. Especially that holding call near the end of the game when it should've been a sack!

I saw the Patriots as the superior team out there. Had it not been for the bogus flags thrown against them, they would've won the game.

And there wasn't just one bad flag thrown, there were MULTIPLE. All of them in favor of the Broncos. Normally bad calls tend to even out. Can anyone objectively look at this game and say that it wasn't rigged?
>>
>>63939673
>Canada
>Cards fan
I call bullshit. You guys probably don't even know what Arizona is. Don't you have a moose to fuck or maple syrup to drink?
>>
File: jake laugh.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
jake laugh.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
>>63937318
>the Sunday night NFL game between Denver and New England was rigged

TFW when listening to all this hypocritical, paranoid, delusional Patsy butthurt since Monday morning.
Move on Patfags and prepare for the future ass blasting you will yet again endure from the Brockos in the playoffs.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.