[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Colin Cowherd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed.jpg (169 KB, 1845x1038) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
169 KB, 1845x1038
How do you dudes feel about Colin Cowherd? I had literally forgotten about him since he left ESPN over the summer until randomly stumbling into one of his Fox Sports videos today.

He seems shittier these days. Am I wrong?
>>
>>63936829
fuck him, he's a dumbass, but I'll say this, Dan lebafatasstard or however you spell it is not any better, I sit in traffic every morning and I'd much rather listen to same song on repeat then espn radio in the morning, max and marcellus is my drive home, they should have gotten the morning slot in colins exit
>>
>>63936829
I dig him
>>
>>63936829
He recently BTFO the SEC
>>
>>63936829
The blonde on his new show is a major qt

Too bad she's a cheatriot fan.
>>
Glad he left ESPN. Now he'll rot on a useless fringe network.

Lebatard is probably the best thing on radio and am happy to see him replace Blowherd.
>>
>>63936829
cowturd is along with rome in the all time list of d baggy radio guys. can't stand them
>>
Has two Big Ten teams in his top 4. He's based as fuck.
>>
He's my favorite. But I hardly catch his shows anymore. I hate how they paired him with that dumb bitch.
>>
>>63936829
THE HERD THE HERD THE HERD THE HERD
his ads during ws were awful
>>
Cowherd is great, the problem is he's not really built for presenting a quick-fire radio show, or at least that doesn't play to his strengths as such.

When you listen to him in a natural conversation, like that one he did for that Bill Simmons podcasts, he really comes up with some interesting points.

He's one of the few guys as well that understands how markets and corporate dictate things within the industry.
>>
Cowherd was a massive scrub, as someone who listens to espn radio all day their lineup right now is pristine with lebatard in his slot and bomani at 4
>>
Only listen to local sports radio m8. Will never understand how people tolerate the national talking head stuff.
>>
>>63937088
Honestly, I used to fucking hate Lebatard but I'm actually really enjoying his show. The show is legitimately fun to listen to
>>
His show is much better on FS1. I don't even watch E!SPN anymore. all their shows are stale and shit. literally who watches any of their shows between 4 and 6 EST
>>
>>63938641
Local radio is so intolerable in New England because you have to cherry pick the good shows from 2 different stations
>>
Just a few weeks ago he was teasing that he had inside information that USC going to make a huge splash hire for their head coach position. Couldn't say who, of course.
>>
>>63938773
He did that last year with the Michigan opening. Pretty sure he claimed it was a dark horse that no one would see coming.
>>
>>63938679
Well yea theres lots of trash on local but at least they talk about actual issues instead of the dull national story lines where they are afraid to call leagues and people in power out on their bullshit
>>
>>63938848
Try living in CT. Only thing outside of ESPN on sports radio is a crappy, diluted afternoon show. I'd be happier if we got the New York or Massachusetts stations; at least we'd get something better.
>>
>>63938984
ok that is fair, I meant local radio in major cities

even so, I'd listen to NPR over ESPN
>>
>>63936829
I never take anyone who's hosted SportsNation seriously
>>
Who else /max&marcellus/ here?
>>
Insufferable faggot of the Skip Bayless mold, amazes me people give him attention anymore
>>
>>63937088
Morning men on mad dog is considerably better.
>>
>>63936829
he sucks
>>
>>63938555
this
>>
he's about a step and a half above Skip Bayless, but that's not saying much
>>
>>63936829
Shameless hack
>>
>>63936829

Literally never seen anyone refute his points. I think people just dislike his nasally voice and face.
>>
>>63937088
Max and Marcellus are the best. I agree, though: even Cowherd's obnoxious bullshit is more tolerable than Leb and whatever shill sidekick he has now.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.