[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refball? Refball. Offsides. Penalty declined.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Ravens_penalty.0.png (474 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Ravens_penalty.0.png
474 KB, 480x480
Refball? Refball. Offsides. Penalty declined.
>>
File: CVHcIFaU8AAKDT5.jpg (42 KB, 559x399) Image search: [Google]
CVHcIFaU8AAKDT5.jpg
42 KB, 559x399
How the replay miss that? NFL rigged.
>>
>>63932594
Your right OP, the NFL rigged a blocked field goal and run back to happen at 0:00 at the end of a tie game.

Just admit the NFL referees aren't perfect and every fucking little thing can't be replayed/reviewed. The Ravens made a great team play at the end of the gameā€”end of story.
>>
>Ravens getting calls

No shit OP, this your first NFL season?
>>
>>63932678
No, the missed calls are not going for my team. It is rigged.
>>
>>63932608
If you looked at the TV angle you can see he never steps out. But you'll just keep posting this screenshot like gospel, so I should keep my mouth shut. Swear this is getting blown out of proportion because of the sunday night game.
>>
a dozen penalties could've taken place on that last play and not a single one would have been called.

NFL lives for moments like this. They want these type of plays to happen so that people have a higher interest in watching.

you think the NBA wanted pierce last second shot to be called back? I'm sure they regret adding instant replay for last second points.
>>
>>63932804
and it's just the Browns. There are few teams that the league screws over more than the Browns
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2wRR9AUU30

lel keep looking for excuses browns fans
>>
>calling refball in a game that doesn't matter even a little bit
>>
>>63932594
Rigged game
>>
Well the league is in bed with Gambling and you're shocked a lot of shady calls now?

You must be the dumbest goy on the site.

It's just not as obvious as Sternball used to be but it's there
>>
>>63937195
photoshopped video
>>
>>63932594
>Browns haven't won over 10 games since 1994
>fanbase so exhausted they are now claiming refball
Your franchise is shit and will find ways to lose regardless. They draft bad. They play bad. They always lose. Stop trying to rationalize it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.