[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ib4 golf isnt a real sport Please hear me out guys! Hi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>ib4 golf isnt a real sport
Please hear me out guys!

Hi guys, sorry. Please remove this mods if i am violating the guidelines, i am just here for advice. Guys please help, ive been dating this girl for awhile and i want to get her parents something awesome under 400$ that should be for both of them and very golf related. I am stuck, i only played mini-golf... help me out if you guys could!

Please have mercy on me.
>>
>>63930559
try reddit unless you want to get memed on
>>
>>63930655
Tried, /r/golf is dead :(
>>
File: iminterested.gif (29 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
iminterested.gif
29 KB, 320x240
>>63930669
Who's your gf's dad's favorite player?
>>
>>63930689
No clue, all i know is that they are waspy country club playing white people. Love golf. I am literally clueless.
>>
Look at membership deals at local corses.
I got a 3 years no green fees for 180 bucks deal at one of mine this past year which was a amazing deal
i can go and walk for free or just pay for cart only
>>
>>63930702
That sounds interesting! Any useful novelty or equipment you would like to get? Ill go off of that if you like to play.
>>
Scotty Cameron putter. The iPhone of golf.
>>
>>63930723
Hmm not that I can think of. If they play a lot I assume there pretty set on clubs and equipment. I remember seeing this cool app that you'd get a attachment on the end of your clubs and it would track a ton of stats on your smart phone. I tries to find it but can't remeber what it's called I feel like it shoulda been easy to find so maybe it flopped but it was like 200 bucks or so I of i remeber right
>>
>>63930779
This sounds interesting! Please let me know if you find out!
>>63930762 I will look into it, what makes it the iPhone of golf?
>>
>>63930723
Nvm found it
Arccos golf
it looked pretty cool to me but once I saw the price I didn't think it was worth it seeing how im not that good
>>
>>63930818
This looks like winrar. Thank you so much for showing me this!
>>
>>63930844
No prob Pham
I think it is definitly a fair price for what it is but I'm a student so I don't really have the money to throw around for things like that
>>
>>63930879
Student too, but there is a long story of why im splooging like this... 300$ isnt that bad. Thanks again dude!
>>
>>63930559
>Hi guys, sorry. Please remove this mods if i am violating the guidelines
fag
>>
Ask her bull what he's getting them

>inb4 grandchild
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.