[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
19-0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: curry.jpg (45 KB, 600x781) Image search: [Google]
curry.jpg
45 KB, 600x781
19-0
>>
Draymond bailed the Warriors out so hard this game
>>
File: 1274242455333.jpg (45 KB, 538x607) Image search: [Google]
1274242455333.jpg
45 KB, 538x607
>>63928380
Yeah, it's almost like they work together as a cohesive unit called a "team."
>>
>>63928380
b-but he's overrated trash
>>
>>63928380
Without Draymond they would be 4-15. Draymond handles all the ball handling and passing because Curry is a turnover machine.
>>
>>63928557

4-15? Maybe 15-4. Even the Warriors bench could do better than 4-15.

But Draymond is a major part of their success desu senpai.
>>
>>63928525
almost
>>
They are getting Fucking every call!
>>
goat
>>
fucking hate gsw bandwagoners here in aus,
>muh bogut
can't deny that steph is good tho.
sad that the dude's already more relevant in the GOAT conversation than melo tho.
>>
>>63932069
Maybe for trolls on /sp/. Realistically Curry is a one-dimensional player, so no one should seriously consider him in the conversation for GOAT
>>
>>63932075
Even if he is one dimensional (he's not), who cares? The man is a stone cold assassin and the greatest shot maker in NBA history
>>
>>63932084
I'm not saying he isn't great. But GOAT? He's a defensive liability, he's not a great ball handler, and he's a slump-prone shooter like any other. I wouldn't hesitate to call Melo a better overall player than him and Melo is washed
>>
>>63932094
pathetic troll, 0/10
>>
>>63932113
What makes you think I'm a troll? Curry has never been great defensively. He often shows off with his ball handling (which in reality is just above average for a PG) and it leads to turnovers. And believe me, I've watched him hit some pathetic slumps this season. He missed like 13 threes in a row against the Nets this year.

Honestly. The NBA picks a new star every year to hype up and people just eat it up like he's the new MJ instead of actually evaluating his game.
>>
>>63932128
if you're not trolling then you are legitimately retarded
>>
>>63928525
>Barnes heating up past few games
>Barnes hurt
>Who the fuck is Rush?
>All them 3's
>Warrior's bench can hold most teams at bay

just how fucking deep is this fucking team?
>>
>>63932133
Why? Are you even bothering to read my posts? I'm giving you legitimate reasons for my thoughts. Are you going to refute them or just call me retarded?
>>
>>63932141
You're just retarded, bruh.
>>
>>63932141
No I won't bother, you're either trolling or retarded if you think a washed melo is a better player
>>
>>63932149
>>63932151
Epic. Someone tries to argue a point using examples and reasoning and all you can do is call them retarded. Honestly I wonder why I even bother seriously posting on this board anymore
>>
>>63928331
>le white privilege chuck man
>>
File: 1428561402347.jpg (16 KB, 350x465) Image search: [Google]
1428561402347.jpg
16 KB, 350x465
draymond is great, but he's nothing without curry when it comes to assisting. draymond averages all those assists because curry sets up the plays for him to finish with an easy pass. it's actually really brilliant.

if that was walton's idea, the man is a fucking genius. come to the lakers bby
>>
>>63932166
> wheredoyouthinkyouare.gif
>>
>>63932166
you aren't arguing your points well, though. curry isn't dpoy or anything, but he's vastly improved on defense over the years and he's at the very least competent now.

and how is he one dimensional? he has excellent court vision. he doesn't just chuck up threes. he can drain a shot in your face or take it to the rack and finish at the rim with a crazy ass layup. he's versatile as fuck on offense.
>>
>>63932233
a lot of green's assists come from backdoor cuts by any GSW player or alleyoop lobs.
>>
Why do people want this guy to lose? You probably want to cancel christmas you cunts. I hope they never lose again.
>>
curry
u
r
r
y
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.