[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else get the feeling the Pro-Patriot and the Anti-Patriot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: untitled.png (2 MB, 1000x1331) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
2 MB, 1000x1331
Does anyone else get the feeling the Pro-Patriot and the Anti-Patriot posters are actually the same person?

Whenever they win there's 30 threads about
>where were you when Brady was confirmed as GOAT
>u mad
>no brakes on the rape train

and when they lose there's the same number of threads about

>EXPOSED AS FUCK
>tommy two chokes
>system babby
>>
Nah. It just shows you how predictable 4chan posters are.
>>
Post-game hyperbole? Well I never.
>>
No, because the anti-pats threads die eventually whereas the pro-pats threads will get bumped by the same person every 8 hours when the threads hit page ten with two word replies in a pathetic attempt to make it appear like he isn't samefagging
>>
File: reddit.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>jets were the only winner in the division this week

this week was so delicious, sadly it probably won't happen again for a while
>>
>>63921958
No shit.
>>
No, I believe that there are tons of people who hate Patriots fans because they're the most obnoxious fans in the world, and tons of Patriots fans because the Patriots win a lot.Both of these groups like to shitpost.
>>
>>63921958
I had a pretty good rant related to this earlier actually, see >>63921955
>>
>>63922000
> b u t t m a d
>>
>>63921958
No i've just been shitposting against the patriots because of the constant patriot shitposting literally every other week of the season.
>>
Of course they are

See Also:
Chiefs offseason spammers
Seahawks spammers
Ravens FLACCO ELITE spammers
49ers spammers
Buncos spammers a few years ago (Pristine etc)
Giants trips that are all now gone

It's the same group of people who just run around /sp/ picking a team to troll with. It usually works too.

The only people that consistently spam and whine and cry are the Cowfags
>>
>>63922399
>only people that consistently spam and whine are cowgfags

I'd like to believe this is true, but cmon
>>
>>63922372
Oh, did I strikes nerve? Is bumping your own shitpost threads the most action you get other than working next to some white trash slut at the deep fryer at McDonald's?
>>
>>63921958
i assumed it was just bradyposting
>>
>>63921958
/sp/ is really just a Brady board, and the posts reflect that
>>
>>63921958
it's just memes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.