[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>goodbye Mamba Anyone else cry last night?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 159653610_zps7d11ddf61.jpg (206 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
159653610_zps7d11ddf61.jpg
206 KB, 620x349
>goodbye Mamba

Anyone else cry last night?
>>
he should have retired years ago desu senpai
>>
>>63921942

Yeah he should have turned down the millions of dollars because he wasn't as good as he was 10 years ago but still able to compete.
>>
Everypne knew this was his last season anyway senpai

Rip tho, I remember in 2013 when when he tore his Achilles and people made those "Rip Kobe, his career is done threads"

To me he was done then, and that's when I got emotional, not 2 years after when he announced what everyone knew
>>
Remember him and other players/sports writers crying about ESPN's NBA player rankings before the season and that he was too low?

top fucking kek
>>
>>63921971

>still able to compete

dude is chucking 17 shots a game at 30%, 20% from 3
>>
>>63922030
to be fair, his team ain't that great

might as well chuck away
>>
>>63922030
>>63922076
And from what I can tell he's having fun with it. I think he came to grips with the fact that his body can't do what it used to so he's not letting his airballs and bricks upset him too much.

But I've seen older people still able to knock down shots even if they don't have as much lift as they used to. What does he do differently?
>>
If not for that Achilles tear I legitimately think LA could've at least beaten the Spurs in Round 1.

Hell, back to the CP3 trade, if that wasn't rejected, maybe the Lakers would still be on top with a core of Bryant, Howard, and CP3. Might've still even drafted Clarkson too and created a dynasty for the future.
>>
>>63922133
His legs are straight up shot. If you look closely he's changed his shooting form from his standard two-step shot to a hybrid between that and a one-step shot like Curry uses to get more power under him.

Unfortunately that leads to barrages of airballs without years of practice.
>>
>>63921942
34 years old is pretty young to retire imo
>>
>>63922189
Oh man I think know exactly how he feels. It took me a long time to figure out my shot and I stopped playing for a long time after that so before then and now I was basically how he is now. Absolutely terrible or pure af
>>
Yeah I cried at how fucking awful he is now
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.