[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things New England fans say when their team loses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: Drew.jpg (38 KB, 430x300) Image search: [Google]
Drew.jpg
38 KB, 430x300
Things New England fans say when their team loses
>>
File: 012313-topic-wayne-brady.jpg (20 KB, 628x353) Image search: [Google]
012313-topic-wayne-brady.jpg
20 KB, 628x353
>Brady can't do everything alone!
>>
Everything except
>It was hard fought, but the other team wanted it more. Good game.
>>
Goodell hates us
>>
File: 560.jpg (15 KB, 213x267) Image search: [Google]
560.jpg
15 KB, 213x267
>has Gronk
>has edleman
>amendoal
>has hernandez
>has welker
>has moss
>lose SB

>Tom doesn't have anyone to throw to.
>>
But they never lose??

Oh wait you thought last night was a legitimate loss LMAO
>>
>>63919950
Patriots fans when they win: "Did you ever think you even stood a chance against the mighty Brady?! He makes everyone around him better!"
Patriots fans when they lose: "It's only the regular season and Brady had no receievers, see you in the playoffs."
>>
Those fucking refs!
>>
>>63920017

Thats a good one... Best one in the thread so far.
>>
>>63920017
that's some Bleach tier dialogue. I can picture Aizen saying some shit like that.
>>
Pats fan here, love it all. Keep up the good work!
>>
>>63919984
Riverside motherfucker!
>>
>>63919990
That was packers last year. There are lots of those games. Dolphins too. Obviously Chiefs wasn't "hard fought" by the patriots.
>>
The Pats have never been beaten. They have only beaten themselves.

(also works for Alabama fans)
>>
>>63919990
Fans of any other team never say this
>>
File: referee.jpg (26 KB, 397x600) Image search: [Google]
referee.jpg
26 KB, 397x600
Ladies and gentlemen, your [team the Patriots lost to] MVP
>>
>You're so fucking mad we still have the undisputed greatest quarterback of all time and four super bowls in the last 13 years 18-1 doesn't matter blah blah
>>
>>63920017
laughing heartily at your existence
>>
muh rings
>>
>>63920382
That Chiefs game was glorious
>>
How many pats fans came close to death last night after their post-loss heroin benders?
>>
aaron hernandez is innocent
>>
fuck off yanks
>>
"I'm not a Pats fan"
>>
t-t-t-t-the refs!
>>
I literally believe roger goodell instructed the referees to make the patriots lose.
>>
muh dick bix nood fahkin queeah
>>
One overheard at the gym today: It's better they lose now than go undefeated. When they were 16-0, everyone they faced in the playoffs played better because they were undefeated.

He was being 100% serious.
>>
>>63922268
To be fair, 18-1 happened because of the added pressure plus they faced a Giants team, who they beat on the last game of the regular season.
>>
Last night was a strategic loss to force opponents to gameplan for a false weakness. We 18-1
>>
>>63922305
18-1 happened because they were worse than the team the played during the superbowl
>>
IN MA HAHT OF HAHTS
>>
>>63921862
The best one. Even patsfags won't admit to being patsfags
>>
>>63922333
triple double confirms I was crying laughing last night
>>
File: dum_as.jpg (17 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
dum_as.jpg
17 KB, 220x220
>>63922419
HAVE A GWEAT WEEK
>>
Before the week started
> Broncos trash bruh. Gonna end them. Brady GOAT. Brock who?

After BTFO
> REF BALL. GOODELL HATES US. OMG RIGGED. WE HAD NO WEAPONS Y R U SUPRISED?
>>
>>63920017
This is pretty accurate.
>>
We're not cheaters
>>
>>63920013
Even Manning didn't have this stacked of a receiver Corps.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.