[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arise, Sir Murray of Mint!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: UA.Small.jpg (32 KB, 481x481) Image search: [Google]
UA.Small.jpg
32 KB, 481x481
Seriously, why do we hand out honours like confetti?
>>
Assuming he'd reject it considering his support for the Yes campaign?

Or will he backtrack like fuck?
>>
>>63918403
backtrack like fuck, obviously.

it requires helluva character to reject a knighthood, and EBAM doesnt have it
>>
Because we are in the 21st century, monarchy is irrelevant

>some literally who footballers like Charlton becoming Knights
What would you call Messi if he was British, honoris causa King?
>>
>>63918561
Charlton has more world cups than Messi. :^)
>>
>>63918561
It's not just about the Monarchy though, in fact they have no say who is awarded them.
>>
I hope he rejects it, he can be king when Scotland becomes independent in 5 years time anyway, why the rush?
>>
He's like a few weeks away from becoming a father. Maybe ho got other things on his mind.
>>
>>63918514
Judging by recent years it takes Danny Boyle levels of characters.
>>
>>63918651
Shut up, kekoofag.
>>
>>63918904
>kekoo
kek

That's probably one of the best instances of the new word filters I've seen.
>>
File: kekoo clock.jpg (48 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
kekoo clock.jpg
48 KB, 800x800
>>63918917
The censoring has gone too far!!!
>>
>>63918569
Argentina BTFO
>>
>>63918569
Truly our greatest ally
>>
>>63918966
Racism desu

They're oppressing our culture.
>>
He deserves it though. Everyone else sucked except Ward when he beat Isner.
>>
>>63919741
>hitting a ball over a net
>deserving of a knighthood

Fuck off, Fritz.
>>
Knighthood for Davis Cup would be weird desu, the only real competition he faced there was Simon and Tsonga and he beats them regularly anyway

I'd only give it him if he could win at least two (Preferably Australian and Wimbledon) in the same year senpai
>>
>>63920095
He should be considered at the end of his career,, ffs.
>>
>>63918514
>>63918651
Richie McCaw (NZ rugby captain) rejected a knighthood offer after he won the 2011 Rugby World Cup he'll probably be offered one again now that he won again this year and retired
>>
>>63920174
That would be an "honorary" one like Bob Geldof's
>>
>>63920421
Pretty sure they have their own Honours system handing out knighthoods.
>>
>>63918340
Whats his name again?
>>
>>63920535
Yankslayer McJockman
>>
File: ledunblaineface.jpg (10 KB, 141x155) Image search: [Google]
ledunblaineface.jpg
10 KB, 141x155
>>63920535
George Selby
>>
Just be happy for him while it lasts. If nothing changes he'll become Djokovic's bitch like Roddick was to Roger.
>>
>>63920830
Roddick/Federer is one of the most one sided rivalries in history. Does not even compare to Djokovic/Murray which is more close to Nadal/Federer in terms of %.
>>
>>63921087
It's pretty bad already and unless gluten is vital to health I don't see Andy taking more than 1-2 masters +a few 500 per season.
>>
>>63921154
Murray needs to get hold of a top quality coach again to win the top prizes.
>>
>>63921154
I got a feeling he might meme out another draw and face someone not Djokovic in a final if he maintains this #2 ranking. Or Federer lol that match up has gone all pear shaped in the last 2 years

>>63921342
Murray only really needed a motivator who he can't talk shit to. Lendl is pretty much the only person in the world that fit that bill
>>
Murray is the fucking goat

so much charisma, not even joking

people are just used to narcissistic shitlords saying whatever they think the media wants them to hear. people close to him love him, shit he got a hot bitch when he was like 13 years old
>>
>>63923057
>Murray
>charisma

Pick one.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.