[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOUR MORE YEARS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: GettyImages-499136636.0[1].jpg (64 KB, 709x473) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-499136636.0[1].jpg
64 KB, 709x473
FOUR MORE YEARS
>>
>>63917625
do they believe in Christmas in Moslem countries such as yours?
>>
Ay Guardiola que delgado se te ve
>>
>>63917637
check where "your" christmas traditions originated
>>
>>63917637
Nah they believe in the Final Solution
>>
I knew there was no way they were going to let him march to City
>>
Pep is directing a Santa Claus vs ISIS christmas play?
>>
>>63917782
My thoughts too
>>
>>63917782
>>63917934
>not knowing Krampus
>>
four more years of semi-final CL exits and bundesliga titles?
>>
>>63918028
is that meant to be St Nicolaus?
because he looks way too Santa-ish
>>
>>63917625

If Bayern wins the league title 8 times in a row, will Bundesliga fans start getting bored?
>>
>>63918069
only the Bayern fans and neutrals
>>
>>63918069
If you get a blowjob 8 days in a row, will you start getting bored?
>>
>>63918140
I'm sure that Bayern fans won't mind. I'm wondering about the fans of all the other teams. Won't they be annoyed once it becomes obvious that none of them can win the title?
>>
>>63918028
That's not Krampus you moron, it's Belsnickel.
>>
>>63918167
Yeah, hence why the Bundedliga is essentially Buyern's farm system. Whoever starts playing well and scoring goals, they quickly buy him. It's a shit league. Bayern fans only care about Champions League anyway because they have Bundes won by Christmas.
>>
>>63917625

[citation needed]
>>
>>63918171
yes, tell me about the traditions of my region

fucking americans, jesus fucking christ
>>
>>63918279
It's not my fault you're a moron.
>>
>>63918342
it is krampus you retard

this is in bavaria

not fucking saarland
>>
>>63918368
Can't even get your own traditions right. How sad.
>>
>>63918368
>american education
>>
Naziboos are the worst, some many burgers want to be German so bad its pathetic
>>
>>63918391
Oh my fucking god
Just end yourself
>>
>this german getting this angry and baited by the american

top kek

inb4somebody accuses me of being that american or posts that "pretending to be retarded" picture
>>
>>63920121
>I wish were German and I'm salty they don't want me
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.