[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shout out to the Denver Broncos and the NFL refs for winning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 628x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 628x353
Shout out to the Denver Broncos and the NFL refs for winning last nights game.

It took OT and injuring Gronk but god damn yall pulled it off
>>
>13 hours later, you still mad as fuck
>>
>>63917067
Fun fact, the Refs called MORE flags on the Broncos then the Patriots.

Even with refball on their side, and being up against a second stringer QB who only played one game before, THEY STILL LOST.
>>
Dude,

We had the same amount of penalty yardage as you. It is crazy to see a 2nd string QB win against you guys. Also our team is just as banged up as yours.

Good game. But there was a lot more holding than got called, your O-line is dirty as fuck.
>>
It also took a 2nd string qb playing his 3rd game to blow your shit franchise up like a pressure cooker at a marathon
>>
Just going to make our owl this year that much sweeter. This loss feeds the delusion that they can play with us. Wait til we get Edelman, Amendola and Gronk back. Holy shit it's going to be brutal.
>>
>>63917086
I'm congratulating them chill bro
>>
>>63917094
its not the number of penalties, you fucking mong, its the situation in which they are called and the justifiability of the penalty
>>
>>63917116
Like how the Refs kept the Pats final drive alive with a phantom holding call? HMMM
>>
>>63917116
or how the refs handle the situation? like taking their candy ass time to reset the ball last week after the bills fumble and then keeping the clock going when watkins went out?

and its funny to see the pats fans deflect the loss due to injuries; you didn't see that when the pats beat steelers without bell/bryant/a kicker or the cowboys withough romo/dez, nor will you see it without texans and foster
>>
>>63917143
>implying refball was in favor of the pats

Pls anon
>>
>lost to a 2nd string that has less game experience than tim tebow
>>
>>63917143
>kept the drive alive
>only 15 seconds left
>only gave them an automatic 1st down - on 1st down
>only gave them 5 yards

You'll have to try harder than that
>>
>>63917143
You need to put straw in it to make a strawman anon.
>>
>>63917216
>only 5 yards wouldn't help with a kick in the snow
>>
There's no way Brady is stopped this year. The sooner you plebs realize this, the sooner this board is cleaned up and all these anti-Pats threads disappear.
>>
To be honest family, I gotta give them credit. They were on their game the whole time, stayed aware of all the players, made good moves. The refs were just completely unstoppable the entire game. And the Broncos were ok I guess.

Refs for MVP
>>
>>63917376
LEL, really need to play the victim when you get one loss? every other team never gets the calls against the pats, it's about time I-bitch-at-the-refs-every-play-Brady doesn't control the game
>>
>>63917453
Did we watch the same game

This was refball 2015
>>
File: 1384483898254.gif (3 MB, 294x424) Image search: [Google]
1384483898254.gif
3 MB, 294x424
>>63917067
Still mad huh?
>>
>Brady sacked twice in ot
>but refball though
>>
>>63917067
>Patriots quarterback Tom Brady catches snowflakes on his tongue and revels at the majesty of winter as a referee issues a call for holding. Picture courtesy of ESPN.
>>
denver beat an even more dedicated team of pro referees last week in chicago

pats are small time if they can't defeat a mediocre bunch of refs like what they had
>>
refs almost blew it letting brock get sacked in the red zone but clutched it out converting the 3rd and 19 to make it 1st and goal at the four.
>>
>lose game
>blame refs
confirmed for never having played a sport in your entire life
>>
those refs really blew it on that 48 yard run, you're right

damn them for not penalizing the broncos for exposing a shit secondary
>>
>>63921412
>Literally tied game against cross-town rival in junior year
>opposing qb scrambles well past the line of scrimmage, throws the ball, no call
>Few more plays go by
>qb drops back, throws the ball
>our cb miraculously eats shit right as the ball is coming in
>wr barely has time to pull his arms back from the push off
>refs never make a call
>phantom holding calls all night
>end up losing to a bunch of faggots we would later BTFO 45-3 the next year

When two teams match up well, the refs play a huge part. The pats fucked up, but the refs kept kicking them while they were down. It showed a lack of professionalism, and a lack of character. They would negate a sack, only to give a first down for some ticky-tacky bullshit when a sack would have happened regardless, but then refuse to call a dpi in the opening drive of overtime, which would have given the pats a first down. Yes, the pats should have had their 4th string players play a bit better, but when the whole world is against you, what can you do?

Oh, and Miller should have been ejected for such a blatant late hit on Brady, head first towards Brady's head, while he was on the ground. And Gronk was also targeted low. I have no respect for Denver.

My favorite team may have illegally videotaped a practice, and deflated one ball 0.5 psi, but I feel good. No salary cap encroachment, no targeting, and no stickem. Fuck you, fuck your padded stats grampa, and fuck your stupid fucking refball win.
>>
>tfw 18-1 is still possible
>>
>>63917105
Jesus christ, why do people make Osweiler out to be this God? CJ I think did more lifting for the team yesterday.
>>
>>63922908
Why do people think the hero/villain shit is real in WWE?

Answer: It's because they are fucking stupid.
>>
>>63917202
Underrated post
>>
>>63922866
So much this. What we have here anon is a chance to flip upside down the meaning of 18-1. It shall be glorious. Plus were still in first place. Buncos seem to ignore that for some reason
>>
>>63917094
#rekt
>>
>>63917202
>or how the refs handle the situation? like taking their candy ass time to reset the ball last week after the bills fumble and then keeping the clock going when watkins went out?

>glosses over inadvertent whistle
>refuses to acknowledge lazy clock management by bills
>misuse of timeouts early
>no sense of urgency
>thinks the bills were on the goal line, and should have had two seconds to get the go-ahead, but was really like the 40

>and its funny to see the pats fans deflect the loss due to injuries
no, we mention injuries in conjunction to fuckups by both our team and the refs. Learn to read, faggot.
>you didn't see that when the pats beat steelers without bell/bryant/a kicker or the cowboys withough romo/dez, nor will you see it without texans and foster
>teams missing one star player
>pats aren't missing their entire team, sans god arm, god leg, and The Gronk for part of the game
>...
>...
>?
<are you even trying?
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>
>>
So many sour grapes in this thread.
>Th-thats okay, I didn't really care if we went 19-0, 18-1 is just as good.
I bet those Dolphins are drinking their champagne right now.
>>
>>63922908
As a Denver fan I can say that it's cause he handled himself with poise, and we have seen quality from the QB position and know what it looks like. Also most everyone (speaking about analysts) is ready to say Brock is gonna be good. Not just us.

But you're right. CJ was a beast cuttin niggas up in the snow. Absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>63917202
>due to injuries
>bell/Bryant/kicker
>suspension/second-string/incompetence

You torpedo your own post with dumb shit like this anon.
>>
>>63923195
There is still an undefeated team though.

Actually, now that you mention it. If the Pats don't win this year, I hope the Panthers go 19-0 to shut Don Shula up forever.
>>
>>63917282
He would have drilled that kick from 63, let alone 53.
>>
>>63921093
>dragon getting called back that would have been easy TD but phantom holding call.
>no ot needed.
Pats win
>>
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4788095/are-refs-holding-rob-gronkowski-to-higher-standard-with-opi-calls

Even the Goodell dickride blog is calling out Gronks "foul"

Face it guys Denver won by shitty reffing
>>
File: wXTtkcM.png (355 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
wXTtkcM.png
355 KB, 610x343
>>63917067
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.