[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, now that 16-0 is no longer possible, will Belichick give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Jimmy Garoppolo.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Garoppolo.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
So, now that 16-0 is no longer possible, will Belichick give this mysterious but promising fella a start or two this year?
>>
>muh promising NE backup QBs

can this meme die?

it's been said about every backup in New England and they've all gone elsewhere and been shit

BB got lucky with Brady and isn't good at developing QBs
>>
>yfw Garopollo turns out to be a GOAT TE
>>
>>63916680
It's not about what they did elsewhere, retard. They were all-pro level under BB. Next man up. The NE dynasty continues.
>>
>>63916708
>They were all-pro level under BB.

Good one. They were game managers.
>>
>>63916651
He will play against miami for sure.....depends on other losses for broncos and bengals tho.
>>
>>63916723
That's all you need at NE.

Face it. Kraft has built something bigger than Brady. We aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
>>
>>63916680
He was drafted in the second round just last year, I'm assuming he therefore has some potential.
>>
>>63916651
We might see Jimmy Time if Pats secure a bye-week before the end of the season.
>>
>>63916708

i am a huge pats fan but you're an idiot if you think BB stays when brady retires
>>
>>63916680
Brady's backups have all been late-round draft picks up until Jimmy. Belichick's clearly planning for the future with him.
>>
>>63916761
Who takes over, though? McDaniels? He's a good OC, last night's confusing playcalling notwithstanding, but the last time he was HC he kind of fucked it up.
>>
>>63916761
Why would he go anywhere else? He's going to stay and win at least 2 more owls before retiring.
>>
>>63916781

I just don't expect the pats to be a dynasty then is all I'm saying

They'd have to get a GM if they made McDaniels the coach. Bill is both GM and HC
>>
File: pussydestroyer.jpg (73 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
pussydestroyer.jpg
73 KB, 1200x675
>>63916680

what about this elite QB tho
>>
>Bengals, Pats, Broncos all in play of 1-3 seeds.

Nope. Unless the Bengals beat the Broncos, or they slip up once more the Pats can't afford to lose again.

If the Broncos lose then maybe. I doubt they give a shit about going to Cincy.
>>
>>63916781
The dude sucks as a coach, he alienated key Bronco's talent, couldn't motivate the team, and even tried to cheat before he got fired. So glad they got rid of that douche bag.
>>
>>63916842
>I doubt they give a shit about going to Cincy.

Just like they clearly didn't the last time they came to Cincy
>>
>>63916651
You can see him start in a few years when he's playing for the Texans.
>>
>>63916905

the toxins sure didn't give a shit
>>
>>63916929
damage control
>>
>>63916886
>Drove Cutler out in an attempt to bring his elite boy Cassel over. Failed to even do that.
>>
>>63916842

Denver still has Steelers and Bengals on their schedule, with a possible trap game against the Raiders. The Pats have a game against the surging Texans and that's about it. New England will almost certainly get a first round bye, and has a very good chance of the #1 seed despite their loss last night. Bengals and Broncos are guaranteed at least one more loss between the two of them, which would effectively ensure the Pats get that first round bye (which would be especially critical given their injury issues.
>>
>>63916651
Bengals and Broncos are one game behind them. And Denver owns a tie breaker now.
>>
>>63916651
>Cassell/Mallet 2.0

Backup Patriots QBs are always shit, it's a fact.
>>
>>63917034
How is it guaranteed? Denver is going 14-2
>>
>>63917034
>surging
>toxins
Please stop anytime
>>
>>63917490

>4 game winning streak

better recognize faggot
>>
>>63916680
>gone elsewhere and been shit

BB can win 11 games with Cassell, he could probably win a SB with Jimmy. I'd almost want that to happen so it would shut Brady cock suckers the fuck up.
>>
>>63916781

Matt Patricia will take over and do a good job i'm sure.

Then Belichicks son can take over
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.