[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your thoughts on this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1
File: raketa.jpg (97 KB, 476x528) Image search: [Google]
raketa.jpg
97 KB, 476x528
your thoughts on this guy?
>>
His hairline is closer to vegeta than goku
>>
>>63914041
Holy shit, I didn't know Rakitic was a weeaboo. Does he get the red carpet treatment when he goes to the cinema to see those Love Live and DBZ films?
>>
>>63914041
A bit underrated, whenever you say barcelona midfield to someone they think of biscuits and previously xavi
>>
>>63914080
Well.... Xavi was once a top 2 CM, Iniesta is still a top 5 CM, and Busquets is the best DM in the world.
>>
Better than Fabregas
>>
>>63914100
It's really not saying much at this point
>>
>>63914100
eeeh.... only because Rakitic is better defensively and Fibreglass suffers a massive drop in quality every single season of his career after the holidays

Because when Fibreglass is playing in the first half of a season, he's offensively MUCH better than Rakitic, no wonder he had the highest assist/game ratio in the EPLel by far until Chelshit went to hell this season and Ozil surpassed him. When he's ON, he's one of the best midfielders in the world.

Though Cesc is also playing like shit in the first half of this season too, which is a first, but that's also because >Chelshit.
>>
>>63914107

Well idk Fabregas flopped playing along side Busquets, Xavi ect while Ivan had MOTM performance against likes of Bayern, Atletico, Juve, RM. Plus he was main man for Sevilla. Fabregas only looks good against potato farmers from Newcastle. Has he done anything against TOP 4 in the prem?
>>
>>63914156
That's sort of what I meant. Fabregas is awful at the moment and always chokes in big games so saying that someone is better than Fabregas isn't much of a compliment since there are like a 100 CMs who are better than Fabregas at the moment
>>
He's not underrated, he's overrated 2bh. He played better in Sevilla.
Limited in technique, but on the other hand he's a bit better defensively than Iniesta and Rafinha.
He can be happy to be a part of this team. Overall a good lad.
>>
>>63914194
>He played better in Sevilla.
Sevilla needed him to be the star, Barcelona need him to be a functional cog in a superstar machine. No wonder he looked better at Sevilla
>>
>>63914055
> Does he get the red carpet treatment when he goes to the cinema to see those Love Live and DBZ films?

Well he does play for Barcelona, so I guess it helps his weeb needs
>>
If I played instead of him I would be rated as well, it's easy when you're in Barcelona.
>>
>>63914308
Actually if you played instead of him Messi would instantly bully you out of the team and you'd be perma-loaned to some team in the 3rd division of Scotland but nice try.
>>
>>63914041
goku is asian. rakitic wish he was goku but he will never be one
>>
>>63914055
>dbz
>weeaboo
'no'
>>
Which one would you choose for your team?

>Rakitic
>Hamez
>Özil
>Silva
>De Bruyne
>Mata
>Eriksen
>Pogba
>Kroos
>>
>>63914340
James, De Bruyne or Eriksen
>>
>>63914340
Stupid question. James, Ozil, Silva, De Bruyne, Mata and Eriksen are all attacking midfielders/wingers that wouldn't be able to do the job Rakitic is doing for Barcelona
>>
>>63914340
all except Eriksen (distinctly below all the others on this list) and Kroos (AWFUL this season, maybe its Benítez) are about the same quality desu.

Give me Hamez and Ozil/Pogba.
>>
>>63914194
he does look a bit out of place at barcelona in between all of their world class players. but its not as if there are a pile of midfielders available for barcelona to purchase. rakitic will just have to do until they buy pogba or something
>>
>>63914340
Well >we already have mata.
Would swap for Pogba or James
>>
>>63914355
arda is comming in january la
>>
>>63914041

My cousin. Our family is from the Drobnjak Tribe (one of the 4 biggest Serbian tribes), moved to Bosnian Krajina and his grandfather converted to catholicism obviously while my grandparents moved to Belgrade after the end of WW2.
>>
>>63914365
Wow Goku's cousin! this is truly an honor.
>>
Pjanic would fit Barcas playstyle better
>>
>>63914365
dude thats not cousin. thats not even a distant relative. you two are just strangers. not even from the same country
>>
>>63914365
LOL.
classic serbian stuff. every person in serbia has a tolkien alter ego
>>
>>63914054
>>63914330
Basically this. Rakitic wants the low test to have non balding hair
>>
apparently he married a waitress, he went to a cafe day after day to see her and ordered coffee and fanta and eventually asked her out
>>
Rate my XI

------------- Buu
Goten Piccolo Dende Trunks
Gohan Goku Vegeta Krillin
---Android 18 Trunks (future)
>>
>>63914593
Well, they're all orcs.
>>
>>63915662

cool guy
>>
Good player. Still kind of a dickhead though.
>>
>>63914041
meme
>>
>>63914340
Kev De Brev
>>
>>63916747
Sub dende out for master Roshi
>>
>>63916747
>manlet CBs

When will this meme die?
>>
>>63914355
>he does look a bit out of place at barcelona
I feel his better work comes when he can run more freely in attack positions and take command in more vertical games. His duties at barcelona and the team style limit him too much. He puts a good effort though. Nice lad.
>>
>>63920904
When Puyol, Cannavaro and Baresi stop being GOAT.
>>
>>63915662
Coffe and fanta???
>>
>>63916747
Nah senpai
Buu
Goten Piccolo Tien Trunks
Cell Broly
Frieza
Goku Vegeta
>>
>>63922172
FUCK that's only 10
Put Gohan left wing next to GOku 3bh
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.