[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A new generation of QuarterBack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: newqbs.png (208 KB, 1079x352) Image search: [Google]
newqbs.png
208 KB, 1079x352
This is it.
This is the year all the old timer QB's retire or get forcibly put out to pasture in the interest of their respective franchises.
They just can't compete with the above.
>>
>in b4 quarterblack
>>
>>63914007
who is the white guy?
>>
>>63914026
Russell WIlson
>>
>>63914026
i take it you didn't watch the broncos v pats game this morning m8?
>>
>>63914026
Edward Cullen
>>
>>63914026
>this flag
>this comment
>this topic

go tell us America doesnt have real athletes when if you taught JJ Watt, Von Miller, Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Isaiah Thomas, Todd Gurley and Gronk intl rugby in a month they would BTFO the entire world
>>
>>63914063
>intl rugby
You sound like an idiot. It's called Rugby Union.
>>
>>63914075
>implying anyone cares who isn't a white "person" from a brown country
>>
>>63914039
Lel
>>
Put Carr and Bortles on the Panthers and Hawks and they'd both be undefeated, panthers winning every game 45-10
>>
You forgot Kaepernick
>>
>>63914270
>Bortles
replacing a meme with a lesser known meme doesn't equate to success
>>
No Andrew Kek?
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 573x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 573x446
>>63914007
>A nigger who hasn't won a playoff game
>A back up QB with no td's against the Patriots and 2 interceptions
>Butler int.

Fucking Lel. At least try to put in good young players like Carr.
>>
>>63914393
Cam won a playoff game last year
>>
>>63914452
>Falling ass backwards into a playoff game against a team with no QB

Doesn't really count, does it?
>>
>>63914270
I can't speak for the Seahawks, but those two would flounder in Carolina's offense, which is tailored around Cam's ability be both a pocket passer and a rushing force. He carries the offense with his arm and his legs.
>>
Hasselbeck is still killing it.
>>
>>63914393
>some faggot who can't win the fucking AFCW, even with a backup QB with no td's against the Patriots and 2 interceptions around
>Only liked because his awful brother was associated with the irrelevant franchise
Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
>>63914007
>actually breddy gud
>6'8" Pokémon gym leader who will go the Rodgers route. Good start, only win 1 owl
>forced his team to mortgage their defense for his $$$. 5-6

>>63914343
He's taking a clinic from a guy who's last notable season was a decade ago.
>>
>trusting in meme QBs

When will /sp/ learn?
>>
>>63914270
>Carr or Bortles
>Not dying behind Seattle's Oline the first half of the season

Only QBs of darker persuasion run around enough to survive until midseason when the Oline magically unfucks itself.
>>
>>63914485
>6'8" Pokémon gym leader who will go the Rodgers route. Good start, only win 1 owl
I'll take it
>>
>>63914485
>Dancing Queen towel head with 1 playoff win vs. 3rd string QB
>anything over 6'6" is meme height
>Statistically more likely to play in the Superbowl than not over his career
>>
>>63914467
What does it say beside the game win or loss? That's wut I thought, ppl say Tom Brady superb owls don't count but it still says win no matter wut u say.
>>
>>63914007

>Broncos deperateration
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.