[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The forced end of an era?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: TheGOATS.jpg (45 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
TheGOATS.jpg
45 KB, 534x401
Does anyone else find it interesting that they had a huge 'ode to the GOATS' piece before the game tonight? I mean, of course they would have such a thing before Brady and Manning faced off yet again, but with Manning out on injury? And then Chris was joking about Brady not being able to play much longer, the blatant refball, and recent bullshit about "who will be the next Brady/Manning?"

It seems like they are forcing Brady and Manning out of the league, and creating this bullshit about great young quarterback rivalries.

They tried so hard to push the WIlson/Kaep rivalry, but the $(ers are dead in the water, and Wilson is showing signs of slowing down. Cam has no competition. So who will be Osweiler's rival? Because he just "de-throned" Brady on prime time.

So what new bullshit fairytale will the NFL try to sell us?
>>
>>63911207
Osweiler did jack shit.
Refs won this game hands down.
To answer your question when Brady is gone so am I. This league is a joke.
>>
>>63911207
Cam has no equal in the NFC

Brock will have no equal in the AFC

This is the new landscape
>>
>>63911207
PEYTON WILL NEVER PLAY AGAIN
>>
>>63911312
Spoken like a true bandwagonner. Stay mad that the past didn't get the game called for them like normal
>>
>>63911312
Why do you think I put quotes around it?
>>
Peypey was done anyway. Brady should have a few years left unless he drops off a cliff the same way Peyton did.

If not for the injury they would have overdid the "FOR THE LAST TIME??" thing.
>>
$cam is having a good season, but is going to crash and burn just like every overhyped meme QB.

I'll bet he blows his knee out before the end of the season.
>>
>>63911312
>To answer your question when Brady is gone so am I. This league is a joke.
calm down giselle
>>
>>63911207
Jesus H Christ you fuckers lose ONE GODDAMNED GAME and think there's a conspiracy against you

What a bunch of entitled crybabies. I hope you get stabbed by a heroin junkie
>>
Peyton is set to retire

After tonight Tom proved he is on the way out

End of an era
>>
>>63911207
>1207▶>>63911312 >>63911322 >>63911355 >>63911481
Delusional. This is one reason why patriots fans are considered the scum of the earth.
>>
>>63911481
>Not thinking the NFL is slowly turning into WWE
>Believing the deflategate bullshit
Being this much of a pleb
>>
>>63911549
Go to bed roger
>>
>>63911549
>cant quote posts correctly
>>>/out/
>>
Why is everyone tonguing Osweiler's asshole?
He got lucky. Plain and simple.
Watch the bruncos get blown the fuck out their next game.
>>
File: russ.jpg (47 KB, 960x659) Image search: [Google]
russ.jpg
47 KB, 960x659
>>63911207

>wilson is showing signs of slowing down
>wilson passes for 5 TD, 0 INT, 147 QB rating today

Nice try, fucking faggot.

Get bent.
>>
No, they just prepared endless Brady vs Manning graphics weeks in advance not knowing Manning would be out, and wanted to use them

Since Manning literally couldn't play, the talk when they came up had to shift to "who will be next"?
>>
>>63911427
Idk if you mean PeyPey's initial injury or his latest.
>>
>>63911625
>being a broncos fan
your team is garbage and your an illiterate monkey
>>
>>63911656
>one piece of data
>relevant

>>63911697
Honestly, you are probably right. I just like to think there is something a bit more sinister going on.
>>
>>63911765
I most definitely am not a Broncos fan.
>>
>>63911772
Wilson also broken his his most td record the game before this. So that's two.

>Not considering his shitty O-line he has to work with.
>>
>>63911312
If you understood the basic rules of football youd understand why that was a hold, the same exact thing happened to the titans but I'm not a big Fucking baby about it, at least you're in the playoffs
>>
>>63911765
>illiterate
>your
>>
Penalties/Yards

Pats: 5/47
Buncos: 6/46

Shut the fuck up pats fans, you guys lost a tough game, get over it.
>>
>>63911984
>Pats: 5/47
>holding call cost them 50+10
>>
>>63912057
And the holding call in the endzone negated a 10 yard sack, giving the Broncos a first down and 5 yards.
>>
>>63911984

Not sure what you're saying.

Was the late hit on Brady late or not?
>>
>>63912079

Yes, that's how holding calls work.
>>
>>63911697
This
>>
All Bob said was that Peyton is getting old, really starting to show it, and Brady will probably head down a similar path soon.

He was just pointing out that the rivalry will end soon and that Brady has literally kucked Peyton the majority of his career.

Nothing was forced at all.
>>
He has Dalton and Luck in the AFC. They've been pushing Luck since day 1 even if he's not as good as the hype and everyone was talking about how Dalton has taken the next step this year before they dropped a couple games. Its obvious at least those two are going to be pushed the next "great rivalry."
>>
>>63911772
Do you have ANY data of wilson slowing down?
>>
Not even a broncos fan but there was maybe 1 fucking iffy call that game on the holding in the endzone but they would have had two more shots anyways.....

Get over it. Butthurt pats fans
>>
The NFL propaganda machine is killing football for me. Just look at what they did to the draft. It went from an announcement of team selections to a primetime event.
>>
>>63911434
This tbqh you can't sustain the athletic game he plays
>>
>>63914070
This is entirely ESPN's doing
>>
>>63911434
>meme QB

What the fuck does even mean? I cannot into espee sometimes.
>>
If the Pats were really so much better then maybe getting a couple of bad calls shouldn't cost them the game to begin with? Sucks they're on their 14th string receivers and Gronk almost died though.
>>
>>63914082
My impression is that autists here use the term to describe a QB who is popular and isn't a pure pocket passer, which apparently makes their game suspect
>>
>>63911312
>when Brady is gone so am I

This kind of mentality is why we don't take American sawker fans seriously. Sure it's a minority, but it's a real percentage of Americans who seem to be like this.
>>
>>63914110
My interpretation is a limited talent who fades after a year or two
>>
>>63911207

>Wilson is showing signs of slowing down

Bud he has a passer rating of 102.9 this season (or did before tonight, havent looked at updated yet).

Seattle has a historically bad offensive line this year. It's statistically the worst the NFL has seen in four seasons, I think. I dunno what you want him to do my man. He ain't Brady but he's doing pretty fuckin well despite it.
>>
>>63911765
>illiterate
>only uses "your" right 50% of the time
I'm shitty at english and struggle to see how it's that complicated to get that right
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.