[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good job boys, keep skipping those fouls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 625x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 625x637
Good job boys, keep skipping those fouls
>>
>>63910698
Salty AF
>>
>>63910727
>watching inadvertent-whistleball
>>
Why the bad guys always wins
>>
File: refball.jpg (12 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
refball.jpg
12 KB, 311x162
>>63910698
this season has been really bad
>>
>>63910767
Whistleball made that TD to end the game right? LMAO
>>
>blames refs when they lose
>refs bail them out all the time
>tuck rule
>Says NFL is against them
>NFL covers up SPYGATE
>Being this mad
>being this fucking mad
>being this assblasted
>being this anally annihilated
>getting this fucking rektd by a literal who QB.
>>
File: 1447829798114.gif (4 MB, 1070x216) Image search: [Google]
1447829798114.gif
4 MB, 1070x216
>>63910839
>bad calls dont effect the outcome of the game
>>
>>63910897
>>NFL covers up SPYGATE
For the Jets, yes. You are aware that they got caught doing it at NE the year before and only got a slap on the wrist, right?
>>
>>63910925
>No bad calls in OT
>Brady gets rekt by defense

T-the refs though guys!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwfYTSdJ7kY
>>
>>63910897
>tuck rule
What about it? U mad about correct calls?
>>
>>63910964
>trying to justify cheating

CRY SOME FUCKING MORE FAGGOT.
>>
>>63910897
lol I know. Really though, I think it's largely the way of the New Englander to be like that. Generally lower in intelligence in that part of the country. inb4 the amount of colleges in Boston area. Most of the students are from out of state.
>>
>overtime
>Pats get the ball
>3 and out
> Denver land dragon wins it
>0 flags
>cheatriots fans cry refball even though Denver was flagged more than New England
>>
Pats fans making accusations of cheating shows you how fucking retarded these mongrels really are.
>>
File: 9358395735.png (364 KB, 640x1176) Image search: [Google]
9358395735.png
364 KB, 640x1176
>>63910970
>the whole game took place in OT
>>
>>63911014
Just like they were correct calls tonight you salty fuck.
>>
>all these angry haters

I will truly enjoy when Brady wins a 5th owl with a half dead receiver core to cement himself as the true GOAT
>>
What's up with the clock still going down when it was a dead ball?

I think these refs just suck at their jobs
>>
>>63911044
>>cheatriots fans cry refball even though Denver was flagged more than New England
It isn't about how often you're flagged, it's when. Whenever a team is about to go three and out and the officials bail them out with a phantom holding or PI call, that means more than a call on first or second down.
>>
>>63911060
The game restarts in OT, yes. Learn to football nevermind you're a pats fan.
>>
>>63911044

There was at least one uncalled hold on the CJ Anderson TD, m8, I wanna say it was on McCourty. And I promise you it was 100% worse than the Chung "hold"
>>
>>63910970
>>63911044
Talib got away with holds/DPI on 2 of Patriots 3 overtime plays.

They weren't blatant but if they flagged Chung/Gronk then they sure as hell should've flagged Talib as well
>>
File: rigged.jpg (110 KB, 420x316) Image search: [Google]
rigged.jpg
110 KB, 420x316
Took us three game Fuhr Godel but we did it.
>>
>>63911143
hahahaha. pats fans have menure for brains lol.
>>
>new england fans literally complaining about correct calls
>n-no gronk would never push off
>>
>>63911223

>menure
>>
File: 1335841577404.jpg (17 KB, 238x217) Image search: [Google]
1335841577404.jpg
17 KB, 238x217
>>63911259
>correct calls
>>
>Patriots sooo ass blasted that the refs finally didn't give tom baby brady calls he wanted.
Broncos have been getting flags all fucking season, not to mention all the holding that was going on that was never called for tackles holding von miller all for the last few games. Boutique fucking time refs stopped putting brady on a pedestal.
>>
>>63911457
>boutique?
Thanks auto correct. Meant bout*
>>
>>63911457
This was more the Pats getting called for fucking everything and phantom bullshit than Brady not getting every DPI he would have liked
>>
If this would've happened to the Ratbirds or the Clots, Goodell would be making the officials commit hara-kiri right about now.
>>
>>63911041

It's not a secret that the North-East is statistically the most well educated portion of the country.

This is literally taught in other countries.
>>
>>63910698
>hi bob it me roger, you remember right? Roger... Raw...Ger... no im bot your grandson im your boss Oh you want your apple juice? Ok let me get your slippers first the floor is cold
>>
File: aerasg.jpg (69 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
aerasg.jpg
69 KB, 500x281
>>63911724
>North Eastern US
>most educated
>muh Harvard
>muh Yale
>>
Delicious pats tears. Keep the waterfall flowing.
>>
Is Talib really that crazy? This dude for the past 4 weeks has been playing like he wants to kill a man.
>>
I'm not even a pats fan and I know the refs fucked them over. If they're not blowing inadvertent whistles then they're letting the clock go during dead ball
>>
>>63911060
brady choked in OT getting sacked at a crucial time get over it
>>
>>63916910
He got sacked because Oswalds team fouled up on pats offense

Don't be silly
>>
>>63912224
It actually is statistically
>>
>>63911184
Fucking kek
>>
>>63915276
except that's the rule for extra timeouts due to injuries
>>63916930
choked
>>
>>63915276

Bona-fide Pats hater here but that holding call against NE in the end zone was horseshit.

>still hilarious as fuck though until it happens to your team
>>
Do you think these refs got raises for finally making the pats lose?

I don't understand why they tried so hard to work against us. Gotta give them credit for finally winning tho
>>
>>63916977
there was also a holding on shane ray who was inches away from tomboy on the last pats td
>>
There is nothing, literally not a single thing, sweeter than the whiny tears of blubbering Past fans when their team loses a game..
>>
>>63911635
>Sincerely believes only Patriot fans think their team ever gets a bad call.
>>
>>63917035
This tbqh

It's 10x better because they honestly think the nfl is out to get them when it is the exact opposite.
>>
>>63917088
The NFL is out to get them though. Have you already forgot about the deflategate hoax Goodell created?

I don't see why it's hard to fathom they'd turn a blind eye to oblivious fouls
>>
>>63917180
>Goodell was sneaking into the Patriot locker room and letting air out of the balls.

Past fans, ladies and gents.
>>
>>63917262
It's kinda the NFLs fault for not regulating the usage of balls the same way they have done for kickers
>>
File: patsfags bawwwwwwww.png (77 KB, 583x772) Image search: [Google]
patsfags bawwwwwwww.png
77 KB, 583x772
>>
>>63910698
My boy Goodell is giving some "baps"
>>
>>63916946
>stats courtesy of Harvard university

sure thing bud.
>>
tom chalkskin brady can't stand E X P O S U R E
>>
>>63917588
Kill yourself. The Northeast, and New England in particular, is better in every way than your shitty region will ever be.
>>
>>63911724
Doesn't matter most Pats fans that actually care about the team are inbred mongoloids from milltowns that could never get into any of the schools that they brag about living close to
>>
>>63917646
Best part of the country hands down is New York down to Virginia. New Englanders are either retarded or pretentious douchebags that feel the need to pretend to be smart and dress up like they own a yacht
>>
File: americababy.png (484 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
americababy.png
484 KB, 582x600
>>63917646
Lived in the NE area for two years, its a fucking shit hole and all you wanna be faggots throwing up rebel flags and listening to country music Never seen a bunch a faggots try so hard to be southern. Its a fucking sad.
>>
This was a blatant set up, refs have been attacking the pats since deflategate

You'd be delusional to not realize this
>>
File: displeasure.jpg (24 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
displeasure.jpg
24 KB, 387x461
>>63918433
yeah sure thing buddy.
>>
>>63917760
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. No one in NE likes country music. But wait, you probably don't know the difference between country and folk.
>>
>>63917703
As someone who has lived just outside NYC my entire life, please fuck off. I don't want shitty states like Virginia trying to latch on to my great state. Everyone knows its all about the tri state area, all you hick states that run south down the east coast can fuck off and go join the south where you belong. New England is 1000x better in my mind that some shit state like fucking Virginia lmao
>>
>>63912224
Is this what retards in the South actually believe? Its all some conspiracy with made up numbers and le southern gentlemen are the true geniuses? Holy fuck i knew you guys were retarded but this is unbelievable
>>
>>63919277
no no it was country music.

but no please continue to be delusional. Met more racist people up there than I ever knew down here.

>plays some backwoods "folk"
>lets play some folk and pretend to be irish
>i-ts not country its totally different

oh I'm laffin.
>>
Was going to college up there. Most of those scrubs would use wikipedia as sources for their debates and everything. Fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>63917703
New Yorker here. Fuck off. Northern ny basically is NE. Anything south of Philadelphia is pussy ass warm weather bitches who shut down their cities at the sight of snow.
>>
>>63911027
Dodging the question
>>
>>63910897
>tuck rule
The call was correct. The rule was just stupid.
>>
truly embarrassing, but they get away with it because the Pats have booty blasted the rest of the league at some point and so these pathetic fans enjoy seeing injustice. anyways at least unbiased observers saw it for what it was and the NFL looks like a bunch of clowns once again today
>>
>>63917180
>The NFL is out to get them though.
Pats seem to be keeping a lid on all this and I wonder if they are compiling a dossier of things done against them in order to dislodge Goodhead and his kronies at NFL house.
>>
>>63920849
Pats insider here, Goodell's family will not have a merry Christmas if you catch my drift
>>
>>63920849
>Pats seem to be keeping a lid on all this and I wonder if they are compiling a dossier of things done against them in order to dislodge Goodhead and his kronies at NFL house.

http://yourteamcheats.com
>>
>>63917680
>Doesn't matter most Pats fans that actually care about the team are inbred mongoloids from milltowns that could never get into any of the schools that they brag about living close to

>bet you didn't even go to the university of patriots
>>
>>63919700
>lives in shithole shoebox apartment in overcrowded city where it is freezing ass cold for half the year

yeah, we're the retards.
>>
>>63911041
Actually, you're wrong. Northeast has the highest high school graduation rates, and college graduation rates. Suck a dick and bitch about it fuckboy
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.