[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The citizens of Hamburg voted against a application for the Olympics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: nolympia-..jpg (115 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
nolympia-..jpg
115 KB, 851x315
The citizens of Hamburg voted against a application for the Olympics 2024. (51,6% said "No")
...Not that anyone cares about the Olympics. Sorry to bother you.
>>
sorry to hear that lol
>>
would have been a huge waste of money, anyway
>>
>mfw brazilians were too busy stealing my cellphone to have a vote on having the world cup and olympics here desu
>>
Permanent location when
In the US obviously
>>
>Olympics bankrupted Greece
>Olympics/World Cup are now going to decimate Brazil
>>
>>63899159
The olympics doesn't need an permanent location; they need to cease.

>>63899180
>as if we wouldn't already decimate ourselves KEK
Don't underestimate the ability of Brazilians fuck shit up.
>>
>wanting to bankrupt your city and become a target for terrorists

Hamburgers are smart in voting no
>>
>>63892100
I love that city, but it's a shame about the militant far left population that resides there. Better luck next time, germanbros.
>>
I'm surprised Qatar hasn't bought it already.
>>
Daily reminder this is how people look that don't want the Olympics. >>63898652

Democracy failed again. If only the good guys had won the war.
>>
Norway also declined to host the winter 'lympics. After the demand list from the IOC was leaked I can't respect any nation that still wants to host it.
>>
>voting against hosting gymnastics qts in your city
>>
>>63892100

>Germany hosts the Olympics
>The athletes get shot

Mite b cool
>>
As I said in the thread linked by >>63899326, there are better sports investments one could take. No reason to buy the Olympic Memes hype.
>>
>>63899582
We already had that in Munich. Was laff.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.