[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do they rank in the top leagues of the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 20
File: hue.jpg (14 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
14 KB, 290x174
Where do they rank in the top leagues of the world?
>>
bout the same as Eredivisie
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue

6th or 7th in both revenue and quality.

New TV deal next year increasing share by 50%, probably will secure a 6th place.
>>
Below the English second division, slightly above the Portuguese league.
>>
the most important outside yurop and above the portuguese
>>
>>63894200
>Below the English second division
vulgar display of memence
>>
Last good game I watched was in 2011
>>
>>63894565
santista, please.
>>
>this is about to become a nigger discussion in portuguese in minutes
>>
>>63894774
cover your ears, my obligatory racist brazilian friend.

that guy must have serious mental issues btw.
>>
>>63894746
>santista
pelo menos meu time não paga pra ganhar títulos né lixo
>>
7-1

couldnt help it
>>
>>63894925
who are you projecting your anger against? who is it you deem to buy their sporting achievements, my angry friend?
>>
id say 8th-10th
>>
Rank the leagues in America.

I have no clue but I guess Brazil, Argie, Mexico, Colombia and Uruguay are the top 5. What about MLS and Chile?
>>
>>63895072
chile on par with uruguay, or in front. they both have their moments. chile had it lastly with universidad de chile and uruguay had it with defensor.

mls comes after them, in terms of football. they're vastly better organized than most leagues here.
>>
>>63895004

It's at most 7th. Here's my top 7:

1. Barclays Premier League
2. Spanish league
3. German league
4. Italian league
5. French league
6. Sky Bet Championship
7. Brazilian league

Which leagues among the ones I didn't list do you have in mind that should be ahead of the Brazilian league?
>>
1. UK
2. Spain
3. Germany
4. Italy
5. France
6. Netherlands
7. Portugal
8. Russia
9. Brazil
10. Argentina
11. MLS
12. Mexico

you are welcome
>>
>>63895175
that looks pretty good
>>
File: 1448489377174.png (176 KB, 332x306) Image search: [Google]
1448489377174.png
176 KB, 332x306
>>63895225
>MLS
>above Liga MX
>>
>>63895225
feeling lonely? here, have a (you).
>>
>>63895225

don't worry friend, I'm sure MLS will win concacaf again, some year
>>
>>63895150

Tim Vickery always says that MLS could overtake the South American leagues because they are better organised and not so corrupt.

>>63895175

I think there is little difference from 5-10. Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia and Turkey all deserve a mention. Anyone now if J-League is any good?
>>
>>63895278
>>63895342
fine move mexico up a spot

its still the best list itt
>>
>>63895225
Eredivisie isn't even top 15 anymore, and that's counting UEFA only. Literally trashed, has-been league

Our league is literally 2x as big as the Portuguese league and literally every brazilian player there outside Porto and Benfica are brazilian league rejects.

>My Little Soccer
>can't even win CONCACAF champions league
>above memehico league
No.
>>
>>63895514
well yeah, but Porto and Benfica are (sometimes) top teams
>>
Honestly, nobody knows. My guess is that it's quite good but pretty undisciplined because the management/infrastructure/money isn't there like in Europe. If you gave the clubs good management, they could probably all compete in Europe. There's ten times the talent coming out of Brazil compared to say England.
>>
>>63895576
I don't know about that. In the past 20 years whenever a good brazilian team comes up, they're usually better than the best portuguese teams incl. Porto/Benfica.

The one exception would be Mou's Porto. For all the rest, I'd take any top brazilians teams (2000 Vasco, 2004 Cruzeiro, 2005-2007 São Paulo, 2006 Inter, Neymar's Santos, 2013-2014 Cruzeiro and 2012-2015 Corinthians) over their portuguese counterparts.
>>
>>63895514
and all the promising brazilians are in porto/benfica/sporting
>>
>>63895514
You literally use the word 'literally' a lot
>>
>>63896261
>sporting
lolno

>and all the promising brazilians are in porto/benfica/sporting
The only top-level brazilian player that played in Portugal in the last decade was Thiago Silva.

You don't see them getting our Neymars and Ronaldinhos, not even our Coutinhos, Marcelos, and Oscars, m8.
>>
>>63896329
It is joke, funland. You learn these in school after vodka time and penis inspection, no?
>>
>>63896352

True, the top promising players go straight to top European clubs while the mid-top promising players go to Russia or Ukraine.

Portugal clubs' algorithm is to sign dozens of not so thrilling young South American players and wait until 2 or 3 of them become top players in their league so they can sell for an absurd amount of money.
>>
>>63895361
Tim Vickery is also a retard.
they can't even compete with mexicans to win their pathetic NA championship.

And mexicans can't win the Libertadores.

of course MLS is better than the Bolivian division, but even if the arg league , which has 100% corruption directly from the goverment, it is way better than any North american league
>>
>>63895175
>1. Barclays Premier League
nice meme
>>
I don't know honestly.
Corinthians is literally a machine right now, but every other team is so bad and bad managed that is kinda hard to compare.

It is way more entertaining than B-Tier European championships.(portuguese, dutch, etc) for a neutral i guess.
>>
>>63896562
Atlético Memeiro isn't bad either.

Not as strong as Curinthians (which is unironically on the same level as Sevilla, Zenit, >Lester, Manure right now), about the same as Lyon, Porto or Chelshit.
>>
>>63896653
Corinthians is way better than all those teams you posted.

if Atletico Mineiro decided to stop whining and fix their mistakes they would give a better fight, but honestly their defense is so bad, there is no one worth in their back 5(including Victor, you suck Victor)
>>
why does every team in the brasileirao fire their manager like halfway through the season
>>
>>63896653
>Atlético Memeiro isn't bad either
>about the same as Lyon
you know that the days of juninho are long gone, right?
you reminded me of that nice goal michel bastos scored against them not too long ago
>>
>>63896770
Because other than Tite (which is the only decent coach, though still far, far from top euro managers and only delusional curinthianos don't see it), there is very little difference between all of them, and the supporters need a scapegoat. Bad management from the clubs, it's cultural.
>>
>>63896770

Black people's lack of impulse control.
>>
>>63895225
>6. Netherlands
shit-tier
>8. Russia
a couple supposedly "rich" clubs, shit-tier everything else
>11. MLS
>12. Mexico
Nice joke, Mexico has good teams.
>>
1. Spain
2. UK
3. Germany
gap
4. Italy
huge gap
5. French maybe
6. Brasil
the rest doesn't exist
>>
>>63896847
I'm not talking about Juninho's Lyon (and as a frame or reference, it's always worth saying that Juninho was never even the biggest star of his own team in that Vasco machine that raped South America between 97-2000, always outshined or co-starrted by Edmundo/Romário/the other Juninho/Felipe. But when he went to the Ligue 1 of the time, he immediately became their maestro and best player in the league, achieving utter dominance with his team).

I'm talking about bottom-of-the-CL-group, 3rd place in the league, current-form Lyon, and comparing them to the 2nd place of the brazilian league thanks to their shit defense.

About the same to me.
>>
>>63896261
like who?
>>
>>63890793
It's probably the most competitive league in the world. They have like 12 big teams. It's crazy
>>
>>63896459

What's wrong with based Vickery?

He has a point. The standard in MLS has improved and will only continue to improve as the sport gets more popular and they get money. Meanwhile it's just business as usual in the other leagues as MLS closes the gap. He's not comparing them right now just saying that it's possible that MLS could be the better league in 10 years time. I don't see why not.

The best players in Brazil go to Europe, maybe soon the second best players go to the US. It all depends on the money. Only depends on the money. It's a reasonable argument that he makes
>>
>>63890793
Fuck Brasileirão
Fuck Pontos Corridos
Fuck Corinthians
Fuck CBF
Fuck St.Catarina teams
Fuck my shit team
>>
>>63897042
>"big"

Ehhh. Thanks for the compliment, portubro, but I'm not sure if that's true anymore. Up until the Bosman ruling, sure, it could be said brazilian clubs were some of the biggest in the world.

After that, we have a lot of traditionaly "big" clubs, for sure, but no dominance ever lasts more than 3 years.

The quality of the football played is mid-high at best with one really good team every few years.
>>
>>63897147
They don't have that much money, Brazilian clubs are richer, the difference is we can't put one big star with 22 scrubs because then they'll get relegated.
>>
>>63896992
well he came to vasco at a youngster and left when he was about to peak but you're right, of course a brazilian all time great like romario was the star of the team
>thanks to their shit defense
they have that in common at least, do they have a one season wonder striker too?
>>
1 or 2 ranks under Argentina (the best league outside of Europe)
>>
>>63897034
>>63896352
he may be referring to Matheus Pereira. Or simply generalizing...
>>
>>63897305
>well he came to vasco at a youngster and left when he was about to peak but you're right
Um no. He came to Vasco as a youngster, won a Libertadores and 2 brazilian leagues, left for Lyon as a seasoned veteran and Vasco idol at 26 yrs old. 7 years later, he left Lyon in 2007 in when he was 32, almost 33.

>they have that in common at least, do they have a one season wonder striker too?
Yup.
>>
>all these people ranking Brazil over Argentina
You may be living in the past

Argentine clubs have won the last 4 contiental cups and we are pretty much winning them this season too

>inb4 Brazilians are so good they don't care about Libertadores nor Sudamerica
>>
>>63897417
Brazilian clubs have won 3 Club world cups though...
>>
>>63897417
keep sucking that CONMEBOL dick and giving 10% of all your clubs income. Maybe even more to buy the refs as usual.
>>
>>63897268

But you are comparing them right now. Nobody argues that MLS isn't great at the moment. The point is that is has more potential. Whether or not it actually ever becomes a great league remains to be seen.
>>
>>63897439
Yes, but that's the past (last 20 years)

If you count the whole history we are the best league in the world, not even Latin America

If you talk about actuality, our league is the best in the Americas, by far

>>63897466
Nice excuse Joao
>>
>>63897543
>not even
not only**
>>
>>63897417
>Argentine clubs have won the last 4 contiental cups
That's only 2 years. And 2 of those cups are the Europa League equivalent, you memester. Which brazilian teams literally don't care for because the prize money is shit compared to the Brasileirão and our calendar has 80 games/year.

- When was the last time a SA club defeated the UCL champion? 2012, a brazilian club did it.
- Who won more CWCs, brazilian or argentine teams? Brazilian teams.
- Your league is literally a feeder league for us (Sorín, Tévez, Mascherano, D'Alessandro, all top players playing in brazilian clubs), while our players only go over there after failing here (see: the 2 brazilian league rejects in 2000-2003 Boca)

Not to mention that next year, the revenue of all brazilian clubs is rising by 50% thanks to the renegotiation of TV rights and the new ProFut laws.

You're the one living in the past with your intercontinental cups. Also no argie team can stop current Curinthians.
>>
Could we not respond the trolly argentinean this time and simply hide him and continue our conversation, please?

This is where these thread tends to go downhill because most brazilian posters are seemingly very young or spoiled edgelords that swarm the bait so stupidly it hurts to watch.
>>
>>63897386
>Or simply generalizing...
yeah you're right, the big clubs now go directly to the source, I was generalizing
can't think of a good BR in portugal right now, maybe talisca or andrade, but they'll become "good" at best...
>>
>>63897543
It is a nice excuse. Still today the only thing Libertadores has going for it is the prestige. They aren't profitable, there are state leagues more worth-while.
The amount of people who watch that murderball crap when their own club isn't involved, even if it's a final, is pathetic, so TV money is small.
>>
>>63897595
Also the Brazilian League is thrice as big revenue-wise, pays higher salaries, has more international players, more foreign players and offers better prizes.
>>
File: 1375138007027.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1375138007027.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>>63897754
>tfw no Lucas Lima
>>
>>63897595
>muh clubs world cup
Is that the best argument you have? A cup that barely existed for a cople years? Ayy lmao

If you are going to talk about the past at least you should add the Intercontinental cup to the CWC

Right now, Argentine clubs are way better than Brazilian ones

>a Mexican club reached the last CL final but Brazilians couldn't
That's just sad
>>
>>63897754
Valencia snapped a 18yr old kid from Benfica (thanks to Jorge Mendes being the greedy cunt he is using both Benfica and Valencia as his personal player-stashes) who will a be good DM someday, Danilo Barbosa.
>>
File: amused argentine.jpg (13 KB, 220x294) Image search: [Google]
amused argentine.jpg
13 KB, 220x294
>>63897819
All that money and you still can't defeat a shit club like San Lorenzo? heh

Brazilian football has been dead for decades

>mfw I remember 7-1 actually happened
>>
>>63897862
see
>>63897417
>You may be living in the past

Nice hipocrisy, Paco.
>>
>>63897910
>>63897862
I see your failure to address these arguments

>- When was the last time a SA club defeated the UCL champion? 2012, a brazilian club did it.
>- Who won more CWCs, brazilian or argentine teams? Brazilian teams.
>- Your league is literally a feeder league for us (Sorín, Tévez, Mascherano, D'Alessandro, all top players playing in brazilian clubs), while our players only go over there after failing here (see: the 2 brazilian league rejects in 2000-2003 Boca)
>Also the Brazilian League is thrice as big revenue-wise, pays higher salaries, has more international players, more foreign players and offers better prizes.

So this discussion ended here.
>>
>>63897754
Andrade is a byproduct of the 'amazing Santos talent factory'. He's garbage.

Most Santos' players are.
Most of the good ones are formed mainly elsewhere and bought early enough for them to brand them as Santos' players with a 'guaranteed quality' seal that fools some folks.

Free information for you, this.
>>
if a league can produce top teams it is better than leagues that cant

that pretty much eliminates all non euro leagues
>>
>>63898044
>please look at my opinion about a sport I started following 2 years ago in regards to all those league I never watched!
lmao
>>
>>63897926
How dumb are you, Macaquinho? I'll say it again because you are quite slow

If you say the Brazilian league is better than ours you must be talking about the past because we've won the last 4 continental cups, ergo we are far superior

If you are talking about the past, you must also add the intercontinental cups so it's a fair competition, if you only count a cup that is played by some random african and asian clubs, ok; but this cup doesn't have prestige nor history

>>63898013
>When was the last time a SA club defeated the UCL champion?
I don't care about Europe, I didn't say we are the best in the world. I just say we are the best in Americas

>Your league is literally a feeder league for us (Sorín, Tévez, Mascherano, D'Alessandro, all top players playing in brazilian clubs), while our players only go over there after failing here (see: the 2 brazilian league rejects in 2000-2003 Boca)
This argument doesn't make any sense. There are more Argies in Brazil than Brazilians here because we product more good players than you. Your players wouldn't make it to our clubs while players from our second division go to Brazil and play in top clubs

>muh TV rights
Of course, Brazil has 5 times our population...
>>
>>63898043
well they got neymar pretty early in his formation, no?
>>
>>63898043
well meme'd, they use a franchise system with football schools all over the country, they have to right to brand as they are making the investment
>>
Probably around 7th or 8th. Although I have never actually watched a game.
>>
>Brazilians trying to force the argument 'we are best cause we rich' the English pull often.

>If only that were the only bad habit we imitate from those inbred folks. If only we didn't bought greedy/rejected brazilian players from other leagues as if they were made out of gold...
shaking my head to be honest

Watch yourselves, brehs. You'll turn us into England. That'd be disgusting.
>>
File: confused alaba.png (984 KB, 705x735) Image search: [Google]
confused alaba.png
984 KB, 705x735
>the last time a Brazilian club won a CL Paul Walker was still alive
>somehow they are better than us
>>
>>63898131
Yes.
They have their merits, but in the most part they grab players from other youth academies, claim as theirs, multiply the price tag.
The players they raise from scratch often do questionable decisions career-wise.

But that's maybe because these players get comfortable in their situation and don't have to behave in a professional manner so early in their careers, the ones coming from other clubs face the situation very early.

São Paulo is famed for stealing young players as well. For overpricing junk as well.
>>
>>63897248
quick /sp/ guide on brazilian teams:

>Flamengo
muh RJ favela team
>Coritnhians
in theory: muh english team; in practice: muh SP favela team

>Fluminense
muh RJ homosexuals twam. also fucking irrelevant trophy-wise.
>São Paulo
muh SP homosexuals team

>Palmeiras
muh SP italian team
>Vasco da Gama
muh RJ portuguese team

>Santos
muh Pelé team from SP
>Botafogo
muh Garrincha from RJ; designated suffering team, more irrelevant than Fluminense

>Cruzeiro
muh we have a nice CT team
>Atlético Mineiro
muh we built a nicer CT team, totally not jealous

>Internacional
muh we only care about continental/international competitions team
>Grêmio
muh "I swear we're more relevant than our local rivals" team

>everyone else
meme team, please ignore
>>
That argentinean is not even good at what he's doing, bros, come on. Stop feeding him.
>>
>>63898503
my shit opinions nobody asked for the post
>>
File: 1254919150991.jpg (5 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1254919150991.jpg
5 KB, 126x126
>>63898549
don't be so mad, truth will set you free
>>
>>63898509
At posting facts? We won the last 4 cups but you still are better than us because you say so

It's literally like Brits claming the premier league is the best league in the world, even when they suck at international level

The next CS final will be between a Colombian and an Argentine club, another cup for us. Enjoy watching it mate
>>
>>63898576
yea, a muh post with the ultimate butthurt pov will set me free
>>
>Copa Sudamerica

literally who gives a fuck

it's so shit we sent recently-promoted 2nd division teams to that crap
and one of them managed to win a match against River Plate, kek
>>
>>63898624
you're now hidden, bai
>>
File: slippyG respect.jpg (104 KB, 876x468) Image search: [Google]
slippyG respect.jpg
104 KB, 876x468
>>63898503
>Internacional
>muh we only care about continental/international competitions team

And they haven't won the home league in like 3 decades.

And they dress in red.

I get the feeling I've seen this before.
>>
>>63898681
>w-w-we don't c-care g-gues I s-swear
Pathetic
>>
>>63898681
DAT DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
File: 1413924238721.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1413924238721.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>63898723
D'Alessandro confirmed for brazilian slippyG
>>
>>63898723
that pic needs a chabby alonso quote about his texts
>>
>>63898681
stop posting without quoting anybody

this is my spot on the thread

i saw if first

piss the fuck off >:@
>>
File: chabby alonso.jpg (82 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
chabby alonso.jpg
82 KB, 620x387
>>63898844
true that
>>
>>63897248
>sport
>87 champion

triggered
>>
>>63898894
lel literally only Flamerdistas believe Flamengo won

Every single other team, as well as CBF itself (officially, no less), agree Sport won.

gb2your favela, flamerdista
>>
>>63898894
Sport won 1987's championship, it's a fact. Literally no one other than Flamenguistas think the opposite.
>>
If you support any of the teams from Clube dos 13 and don't recognize Flamengo as the 1987 champion, you're a huge hypocrite.
>>
File: delighted maradona.png (310 KB, 559x541) Image search: [Google]
delighted maradona.png
310 KB, 559x541
>this turned into a BR vs BR fight
>>
>>63899002
>I'm not wrong, everyone else is!

>>/favela/
>>
>>63899002
>if you support
I am allowed to have opinions, thank you. Flamengo didn't win 1987, and the team I support is from Clube dos 13.
>>
>>63899028
>put two brazilians in a same room
>either one of them will end up without a cellphone or they will argue over literally anything
>>
>>63899028
their stories are pretty funny desu, like that dvd made by internacional to show the refball in favor of corinthians
>>
>>63899002
if you support any teams of a formerly existing, now obliterated, incompetent meme organization you can't claim my team didn't won the domestic title >we falsely claim we did.
>>
>>63898938
>>63898964
and the team that played against flamengo back in 87, right?
>>
>>63899208
the teams*
>>
>>63899183
palmeiras president said he'd do the same because they lost to santos in the first leg of the brazilian cup last week.

the guy personally loaned the club over 100 million BRL, they didn't win anything yet, it's been 2 years.
>>
hey viadinhos

vai tomar no cu :^)
>>
>>63899208
Nigga, it's a question of principles: Even if my team won that shit, it would be the rightful champion. It wasn't the championship de facto.
>>
>>63899183
lel

Corinthians and Flamengo always have refball in their favor indeed.

But this year, it just also happens that Corinthians also has the best team along with it.

They're not wrong about crying, but Curincha would've won either way.

Compared to the 90s, the refball is way subtler now, I don't think actual bribes happen more than in italy.
>>
>>63899289
>vai
It's 'vão', pham.
>>
>>63899208
my man, corinthians are more correct when they claim the 2005 title was theirs than when flamengo fans claim 1987 is any valid

that's how crazy it is. just stop.
>>
File: billy.jpg (38 KB, 618x359) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
38 KB, 618x359
>>63899208
>>63899002
>>63898894

Hold on, senpaiília, I have just the right image macro for you.
>>
>>63899324
>as if you needed to bribe anyone when you can simply put a turbo-choker/home-biased referee to referee an important match in a big team's venue.

you only have to manipulate and route the abundant incompetence our refs have and pressure them, give them confuse standards to rule themselves with. it's that simple.
>>
>>63899378
You're the one comparing it with the 2005 championship. You are the crazy one
>>
the reason refs are biased towards Flamengo and Corinthians is because if they make a determinant incorrect call against them in an important match they are absolutely fucked, will probably have to ref 3rd division games for the rest of their careers. So when in doubt, make the call on their favour.
>>
>>63899576
>>63899755
Wouldn't have happened if we had a proper League, dissociated from the CBF and Globo, where the clubs decide the refs, rules and everything else. That's what we need for this shit to end.
>>
>>63899739
At least in 2005 both teams attended the only valid competition.

Flamengo didn't do that in 1987. Their loss.

Stop advocating their stupidity.
>>
>>63899755
Sherlock Holmes, ladies and gentlemen.

Next you're gonna tell me that happens everywhere in the world?
>>
You may only quote this post if your club is the current American champion

Not so fast, Kuckzilians
>>
>>63899841
My naive friend, incompetence will always exist.
So will pressure towards weaklings.

As I said: all you have to do is pick a bunch of incompetents/mentally weak to a random pick.
It won't even be the refs fault, most often. Not many are prepared to the environment of a stadium. The ones who are are often narcissistic on the pitch and compromise the outcome of matches the same way the weak minded do.
You can't have only the exception of the exception refereeing a sport that big.
>>
>>63900117
Nice to know that the argie shitposter shitposting low-quality bait all over is a riBerfag, we'll be sure to remember that.
>>
File: mourindo.jpg (30 KB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
mourindo.jpg
30 KB, 400x272
>>63900117
my god, the effort you've put into this. renaming files funnily and shit.

here, have a (you).
>>
>>63900184
>>63900222
Don't take it personally

You apes can't handle the bantz for shit
>>
>>63899841
yes it would
>>
>>63900285
it took you two replies to break you down and whine we aren't nice.

that's not how a banter handler does it, I think.
>>
>>63900159
Your english is poor and stiff, your post's unwarranted self-importance is sickening and the point you try to make is the same everywhere across the globe.

Every single place where football is played, regardless of the amount of refball, has new refs debuting every season.

Our referees are rated by FIFA (in their yearly Refereeing Report, no less) as the best refs outside the top 5 euro leagues. We train our refs better than we train our players.

What decides things, what makes them susceptible to outside influence/pressure/bias isn't any of that. That's where YOU are naive. It's the fact that in Brazil, due to the lack of a League between all clubs, the HOME CLUB NEEDS TO PAY THE REFS TO ARBITRATE each game. Literally. If a club is playing in their stadium, they need to hire the ref out of their own pocket, because we don't have a strong, united league to decide referees, form of payment and wages for each game.

That's where the corruption is, and where the creation of a League would fix things. Fuck off with your "hurr they just mentally weak they dindu nuffin'" bullshit, that's the same everywhere.
>>
>>63900412
Well, answer this >>63898124
>>
>>63900412
And it only took the indirect mentioning of the Copa Libertadores to trigger you.

Typical Brazilian hypocrisy at work...
>>
>>63900469
>>63900497
O B S E S S E D
>B
S
>E
S
>S
E
>D

typical argies and their eternal inferiority complex

You can't stop thinking about us, baby.
>>
>>63900439
>Your english is poor and stiff
>HOME CLUB NEEDS TO PAY THE REFS TO ARBITRATE

says the false-cognate aficionado
>>
>>63900602
m8

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/arbitration
>1. (Law) law the hearing and determination of a dispute, esp an industrial dispute, by an impartial referee selected or agreed upon by the parties concerned
>by an impartial referee
>referee
>>
>>63900497
I only mocked the silly effort you've put on your shitpost. And then went for the double tap once you leaked salt.

>>63900469
I won't reward racism with an answer.
>>
>>63900559
>You can't stop thinking about us, baby.
Nah, I just came to this thread and saw Brazilians claiming to be the best ones outside of Europe. Even we've won the last 4 continental cups
>>
>>63900664
I don't deny the meaning. False-cognates don't apply solely to the crude meaning, but the use of the words on their proper context.

To arbitrate is not congruent to our 'arbitro' or 'arbitrar' in that context. That would be refereeing, and it's a referee that referees a game.

Stop being pedantic.
>>
>>63900742
>Even we've won the last 4 continental cups
We aren't on 2016 yet, stop hurrying.

Oh, sorry, it was only semantic dishonesty.
>>
>>63901014
Last 2 libertadores and last 2 sudamericanas

an argie club is in the current sudamericana final so you can count it as 3

boca will win the next libertadores btw (river fan here)
>>
let's see

>16 out of 20 teams use tactics of the 90s
>the "good" players are either too young, too old, or rejects
>attendance is abysmal (but getting better this year, surprisingly)
>lots of squads are dismembered during the European summer transfer window, in the middle of the competition
>games that start at Wednesday 10pm
>rarely any coach survives 5 consecutive games without winning, some teams have 4 coaches/"managers" per year

at least games actually start on time though, unlike in U.S. sports
>>
>>63897439
at least argies teams never lose to african teams
>>
>>63901191
>'lemme ignore the point thoroughly'
>'and also pull the <I support the rivals> credibility card'
>'my job is done'
lol
>>
File: green_toad.jpg (13 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
green_toad.jpg
13 KB, 250x241
>>63901592
>Brazilian argumentative skills
>>
>>63901740
sorry If I embarrassed you.
it's not my fault though, I just couldn't take what you offered me seriously.

but truth is, you should thank me. at least you know how poor and insecure your baiting is now; that card specially, never use that again.
>>
>>63898503
>in theory: muh english team; in practice: muh SP favela team

well it is the club with most jewish supporters in the whole country
>>
>>63901919
It's literally impossible to determine that.
>>
>>63901907
You said Brazil are the best in Latin America

I said you haven't even reached a final in the last 3 years, while we won these

How are you better than us? Serious question
>>
>>63901966
did you know israeli teams also have the most israeli fans?

i mean, i think so, it seems logical, but that's impossible to determine.
>>
>>63902059
you are running in circles.

or perhaps I'm not who you think you're talking to. I only quoted you from >>63901014 and onwards.
Perhaps I should stop talking to you now, as what you referring know doesn't belong to the conversation I started and also because you're missing the point from the conversation I started entirely.
>>
File: jew.png (357 KB, 661x639) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
357 KB, 661x639
>>63901966
>>
>>63902100
>>63902280
Nice source.

>>63902264
>>63902100
>>63901966
>>63901919
>>63901592
>>63901422
Shut the fuck up, stop posting feces and stop replying to bait without even reading the thread, you absolute mongoloid.
>>
>>63890793
rank how? for quality or for enjoyable?

last years their teams were struggling at international cups (but they always surprise with some good teams, good players, etc)

it still enjoyale because it has a lot of "big" clubs & good rivalries and at least one must-watch game per week

but if you are an eurocentrist and dont know shit about brazzies teams its going to be pretty meh
>>
>>63890793
>UK
>Spain A.K.A. two-teams league
>Italy A.K.A. hell of a boring matches
>Netherlands A.K.A. Literally whos league
>Argentina A.K.A corruption is all over the place
>Portugal A.K.A. mehhhhh
>Brazil A.K.A. 7-1
>Germany A.K.A Bayern is already the champion since september
>France A.K.A One-Team-League
>US A.K.A. plastic teams
>>
>>63902587
>Argentine league
>corruption
You what? We don't even have sport bets, literally no one cares enough to buy the refs

We have bad refs, that's a different thing
>>
>>63902405
>tfw I triggered a brazilian that hard
was it the irony about the israeli/jewish analogy?
you surely think you're not answering bait, yes?

I didn't trigger you alone though, half of the posts you've mentioned aren't mine.

and aside from that analogy, you're deliberately being butthurt, that's my only interaction with you.
>>
>tfw have hue relatives and the way they speak is so fucking annoying
there's a weird inflection with literally everything they say, how do you hues handle it?
>>
>>63902738
>We don't even have sport bets

you mean like, bets runned by AFA? because there are plenty of sport bets here
>>
>>63902738
>being that clueless
grondona gnecco conmebol on google
>>
>>63902794
Only in internet but it doesn't move large ammount of money

Why are you suggesting our league is corrupt? Because of Ceballos? lmao

>>63902845
That's not related to our league. Grondona was corrupt but in international level. He didn't even care about our league
>>
>>63902759
>there's a weird inflection with literally everything they say, how do you hues handle it?
>what are accents

it's not like people pertaining to a certain group talk with a particular intonation they barely perceive and that oftentimes have subtle communicative functions, right?
>>
>>63902738
>You what? We don't even have sport bets, literally no one cares enough to buy the refs

Brah, your league is statized, you can't draw the line between politics and football
>>
>>63902759
Well, in English you have to guess how to pronounce words you don't know because you don't even have grammar rules

Phonetic languages are more complex
>>
>>63897248
>Flamengo 5 titles
>Santos and Palmeiras 8 titles

Triggered.
>>
>>63902921
>subtle
they all sound like women and/or children. seriously, every sentence sounds like "da da da da daaaaduh da da da da daaaaa"
>>
>>63902759
m8, our contries are both continent-sized. There are literally hundreds of regional or local accents. You should know that.

Brazilian portuguese sounds beautiful to me, behind only italian, hungarian, romanian.

tl;dr tastes and accents, if it bothers you so much just avoid them
>>
>>63902759
where they are from?
I think accents from Northeast and the South are horrible.
>>
>>63902966
So, our league is shit and corrupt because I can watch it for free on HD?
>>
>>63902881
>That's not related to our league. Grondona was corrupt but in international level. He didn't even care about our league
being sure about closed information you can only dream of knowing about.

g-guess I'll take your word for it, r-right?
gotta have blind people guiding the blind.
>>
>>63903009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0w4SDTuCWo
>>
>>63902986
yea, some people are quite effusive.

carioca men either sound like little bitches or deep voiced pedophiles.
>>
>>63903016
I'd like to see your proofs

Please don't tell me we dominate the continental competitions because of Grondona

>>63903045
See >>63902881

Ceballos is shit ref who made a mistake. Being bad =/= being corrupt. He has been already fired from professional football
>>
>>63898938
>CBF
>credibility

The fact is: in 1987 lamengo won the league with the elite teams, the equivalent of our present serie A.

>only flamenguistas believe it

No shit, do you mean to say people actually like to hate on the biggest and most popular team of a country?

>only flamenguistas
>only

Thats about 1/5 of the brazilian population.

Get fucked antis.
>>
>>63903089
go back to your containment thread, nazi
>>
>>63903083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsOiqlhMXJo
>>
>>63902881

nah, just pointing about the bet thing. Refs are just plain bad

but corruption exists in AFA tho.
its obviously not about who wins the matches, but corruption can be made in a lot of ways, not just fixed ref & match
>>
>>63903005
>I think accents from Northeast and the South are horrible.
says the southeastern special snowflake.

that if you aren't mineiro or goiano, which would be too ridiculous to consider, with the accents you have.
>>
>>63903089
You can take the flamenguista out of the favela and into naziland, but you can't take the favela out of the flamenguista.
>>
>>63903005
rio grande do sul/parana
>>
>>63903110
How is that related to our league? The ref wasn't Argentine

>>63903117
You can't post a single example of corruption in our domestic football?
>>
>>63903124
Faggot accents for faggot states tbqh.

For reference, the Rio de Janeiro accent is the default pt-br used in national news, like tokyo-ben in Japan or genera-american in the US.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>63903165
>>
>>63903109
>implicando
>>63903122
You wear a Flamengo shirt anywhere in the world and people will recognize it, how many other teams brazilian teams have this effect?
>>
>>63903083
>Please don't tell me we dominate the continental competitions because of Grondona
first: the youtube response isn't mine.

2. We have more evidence of the possibility you 'fear'.

And also the fact that the conmebol president preferred to disappear with a libertadores' spot up his ass than punishing Boca severely.

You can't say at least one team isn't privileged. And how can we know more teams aren't privileged?

Though I credit the brazilian mediocrity in the continental competitions to their chokeability/arrogance more than refballing, with an obvious exception I don't even need to mention.
>>
>>63903258
>You wear a Flamengo shirt anywhere in the world and people will recognize it, how many other teams brazilian teams have this effect?

delusional.
>>
>>63903229
>>63903282
No facts? OK

Just accept we are better than you, stop looking for excuses
>>
>>63903309
i will wait when barcelona fucks a new one in your club.
like real did.

>not a single Fifa Club World Cup
>in the whole country
>>
>>63903258
I wore a sao Paulo shirt in the Frankfurt airport once and some German custms faggot asked me what club it was
>>
>>63903165
>You can't post a single example of corruption in our domestic football?

I didnt say there was corruption in football per se, I said corruption exists in AFA
>>
>>63903372
>suggesting River won't defeat Barcelona
I'm out, you are too biased against Argentina
>>
>>63903309
>NO FACTS????

it's the /sp/ version of the source/nclbi-beggar trolls from /fit/, ladies and gentlemen.

you aren't providing facts yourself, you dolt. stop resorting to that.
>>
>>63903428
>you aren't providing facts yourself,
What about the fact that we won the last 4 continental cups and you haven't even made it to the final?
>>
>>63903463
What about the fact that brazilian clubs win more CWCs than argentinain clubs, who can't even beat their yuros counterparts?

What about the fact that our GOATs in every position played here, while your GOAT has never worn the shirt of an argie club professionally and had to leave for Spain because your clubs' povery and your youth development is just too shit?

What about the fact that we can sign your top players, the ones good enogh to leave your feeder league, but our league rejects play in your title-winning teams like 2003 Boca?

What about the fact that Boca is the only argentinean team that has a respectable trophy cabinet who can compete with brazilian teams, but not River?

What about the fact that you're 3 world cups too short to begin having this discussion and you'll remain in our shadow for at least another 12 years, assuming you win the next 3 WCs? Which you won't because you haven't won anything 24 years?

qed

Thanks for playing, obsessed chokers living in the past. Reply to this post when you beat an european UCL winner (PROTIP: it will never happen)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>63903463
>'OUR LEAGUES AREN'T CORRUPT!!!!!'
>'Though, I have no evidence of that. I refuse to take the Grondona's recently disclosed wrongdoings as evidence that corruption may indeed happen in Argentina, domestically and at continental level.'

>'YOU SAYING THAT GRONDONA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR CONTINENTAL DOMINANCE???! THAT'S RIDICULOUS!!'
>'IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS SINCE YOU LAST REACHED A FINAL *se rie como quico*'
None of us even said that but

I already acknowledged that on a previous post:
'Though I credit the brazilian mediocrity in the continental competitions to their chokeability/arrogance more than refballing, with an obvious exception I don't even need to mention.'

This is getting tiresome.
>>
>>63903630
>muh history
I don't remember Maradona, Di Stefano or Messi playing in the Brazilian league btw
>>
File: my face in this moment.png (111 KB, 201x261) Image search: [Google]
my face in this moment.png
111 KB, 201x261
>>63903714
>being this mad
>>
>>63903804
>YOU MAD
Really, my friend?
Will you NO U me next?

I got to sleep anyway.
>>
>>63903926
LITERALLY FURIOUS
>>
>>63903804
>>63903962
>pulling the u mad card

Just admit you lost the argument, nigger
>>
the Ukrainian league deserves a mention. if Dnipro had won the Europa league last year, they would've had 3 participants in the Champions League this year
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.