[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Copa Libertadores >>>>>>>> UCL Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 495x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 495x297
Copa Libertadores >>>>>>>> UCL
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>63889121
>Copa Libertadores
The what?
>>
Copa what? Copa America?
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 470x313
Let's make a comparison, shall we?
Euro Stadiums: Clapfest, worse than America, I went to a UCL match in Spain and felt like killing myself. It's like a theatre, full of clappers. The good fans (serbians, turks, etc) never make it far.

Latino Stadiums: No matter who you are fighting as a visitor, there will ALWAYS be hardship. In argentina/brazil the fans are on an unparallel level, and you have to play against the referee sometimes too (looking at you Boca/River). In bolívia there's the altitude. Even when you think it'll be OK, some shit will happen. For example, the Danúbio-URUxSPFC match. The stadium was so shitty the wind made a huge difference. That made an otherwise predictable match very interesting to watch.
That's without mentioning fights, drones, pepper sprays, lack of water for visitors, fans lighting loud fireworks near the visitor's hotel all night long, etc...
THERE IS NO EASY LIBERTADORES MATCH AS VISITOR!
THERE IS NO BORING PREDICTABLE LIBERTADORES MATCH!
>>
What is the standard like? Would the best team even qualify for the champions league? When I watch SA football it is usually Championship standard.
>>
>>63889172
>>63889327
http://youtu.be/ZQuT6YSCEGU
>>
>>63889402
We have no Barcelonas, but most big teams play attacking football, which leads to interesting counterattacking possiblities. Libertadores reveals dudes like James, Neymar, Tévez, etc. when they are young. I cannot promise you Bayern-level football, but I can assure you Bayern would have trouble winning it, due to the harsh conditions. It is unpredictable!
http://youtu.be/pQDr088FGFA
>>
Stop saying stupid things, please.
>>
>>63889628
If by unpredictable you mean some teams are willing to play murderball that slightly resembles soccer, and the fans are bottle-throwing jackasses, AND the refs are bribed, then yeah. Pretty unpredictable, even if a team like Bayern could win it, they'd lose more money in injured players than its worth.
>>
>brazilian teams
>choking for any foreigner team with some tactical discipline and some psychologic force
>>
>>63889860
Libertadores is played with the heart. It is a war.
We could use more mexican teams though. Come to the dark side! Leave soccer to Americans, come play fútbol with us Mexibros! Tigres was awesome last year...
>>
>>63889854
You prefer Clapfest? It's good from the ro8 forward, before that it is boring as shit. Libertadores is fun from game 1.
>>
>>63889964
>imply >we won't be in Copa Lib soon

prepare yourselves you South American fat fucks!

I
BELIEVE
THAT
>>
>>63889942
Tite had Chelsea figured out to be fair, Corinthians winning next year is the only way a SA team wins the CWC
>>
CL is harder because it takes place from February to June (can't be arsed to check right now).
>>
What do you think would happen if a team like Stoke played the Libertadores?
>>
>europeans watch a competition where they don't throw pepper spray at their opponents
>>
>>63890839
A cold tuesday in Stoke is a walk in the park compared to a rainy thursday in La Paz.
>>
>>63889860
>mad mexican't that will never see his team win copalib, despite having much higher wages than sudamerican clubs
>>
File: Boca Banter.webm (1 MB, 848x464) Image search: [Google]
Boca Banter.webm
1 MB, 848x464
SOUTH AMERICAN ATMOSPHERE
>>
>>63895657
YUROPE ATMOSPHERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya-brJrPab4
>>
>>63895622
fuck off, mexican teams havent won your gay ass tournament because they get refballed all the time, same with Mexico not winning copa america
>>
>>63895657
did the albos took the idea from you or the other way around?
>>
>>63896034
lamo
>>
>>63889400
Ah yeah, South American football where people die by getting toilets thrown at.
>>
>>63896205
que pasa su casa?
>>
>>63896330
шa ти eбa пyткaтa мaйнa лe eй цъpвyл нeщacтeн, дeeбa и гьoндeлa
>>
>>63895683
What's wrong with that, except for the Manchester Cücky librarians getting out-homed at home?
>>
>>63896034
Boca did it in the start of this year. Not sure when the albos did it.
>>
>>63896723
>What's wrong with that
Nothing wrong with the germans, only with britkeks
>>
>copper labradors
>>
>>63890839
Choke against Strongest.
>>
>>63897185
Last year
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.