[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tyson Luke Fury is a professional boxer who fights at heavyweight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
>Tyson Luke Fury is a professional boxer who fights at heavyweight. He is the current WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO and The Ring unified heavyweight champion

What kind of cruel hell have I woken up into?
>>
no king rules forever my man
>>
The future you chose.
>>
>>63876092

he's one of your own
>>
>>63876035
>This gypo cunt is champion

Disgraceful, can't wait until Joshua HEEM's him
>>
>>63876160
The Anthony Joshua known for beating Gary Cornish? How bitter must you be to convince yourself that someone who's only fought nobodies and never had a test could beat Tyson Fury?
>>
>>63876160
>rooting for a bland mulatto
>>
>>63876152
nah, different kind
>>
He's a big guy
>>
Who is more fury-ous here lmao u r lol.
>>
>>63876035
>What kind of cruel hell have I woken up into?

The same one where Brazilians are still irrelevant in boxing.
>>
It's not even that Fury fought well, Klitchko just sucked even more. What a shitty fight, and to think that this orangutan is the new champ is just shameful.
>>
It's a shitty batman costume
>>
>not liking meme boxers

whats wrong with you?

he is entertaining at least
>>
>>63883440
>mad because Pulev got BTFO by Klitschko who got BTFO by Sir Tyson Fury

wew
>>
He is 3 inches taller than Kalashnikov and 10 years younger. It proves that Kalashnikov is a fraud bully. Tyson beat the shit out of taller people all the fucking time because he was a real fighter.
>>
He is a master troll
>>
>>63883440
klit may have lost on purpose, Tyson even said that literally at the post fight press conference that he thought klit may have lost the fight on purpose, could all be due to the big mega bucks rematch
>>
>>63876523
What? Dudes black ain't he?

He's got another time and hype to flop I hope he don't so pikie cunts like you can pipe down
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmDwmpISZ3I

Here he says it at 15:12

"I think Wlad may have let me win tonight, on purpose.."

I can't tell if it's a joke or not
>>
>>63883886

When he isnt trolling or memeing about god Fury is actually a well-spoken guy.
>>
>>63883974
But due to the fact he's a massive white trash traveller he's constantly chatting bare cack, and due to being 6'9 I bet nobody has ever called him out on it
>>
>HW Boxing stage production will now be done in the UK
Thank god, german tv is run by dinosaurs.
>>
>>63876035
Boxing's dead. Find something new.
>>
>>63884230

Was he ever actually a traveller himself or is he just descended from them?
>>
>>63886421
Yeah, Rod Stewart popping up out of nowhere was strange to say the least.
>>
>>63886752
Lad we will have Dizzie Rascal or some shit
>>
>Clinchscko being exposed
>Rousey getting her mediocre shit rekt
This has been the best month
>>
are a lot of british gypsies boxers or is that just a meme?

I remember in the movie "Snatch" Brad Pitt is a gypsy boxer, great fucking scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7QBS0O7gT0
>>
>>63886992
>are a lot of british gypsies boxers or is that just a meme?

Either gypsies or black
>>
>>63883519
that's the only thing that makes it bearable
>>
>>63883440
it reminded of why I quit watcing boxing: big guys leaaning on each other like old fence posts, shoving each other now and then, occasional three-punch "flurry", ref pulls them apart, somehow calling it a sport.
Guys moving furniture is just as "entertaining".
>>
>>63883440
What's truly shameful is how that Slav was considered by some as the greatest HW, literally Ronda Rousey tier
Loving how his fangirls are claiming he threw the fight for money
>>
>>63886865
this, I wondered when justice will be served once again
>>
>>63886992
pretty much all they do is fight and pave driveways
>>
>>63886992

You need to understand that all travellers do is fight, steal and drink.

Their sons never go to school and are taught to fight, bare knuckle, from the moment they can walk.

http://youtu.be/C6fxp_P7L7w
>>
File: 1341880006868.jpg (27 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
1341880006868.jpg
27 KB, 500x406
>>63891005

>dad will drown me if I loose
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.