[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eto'o is better than C.Ronaldo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: cristiano-ronaldo-y-etoo.jpg (41 KB, 660x800) Image search: [Google]
cristiano-ronaldo-y-etoo.jpg
41 KB, 660x800
Eto'o:

>4 National Leagues
>4 National Cups
>4 CL
>2 African Cups
>1 Olympic Gold Medal
And many meme cups

C.Ronaldo

>4 National Leagues
>4 National Cups
>2 CL
And some meme cups.

Prove me wrong.
>>
nobody disagrees
>>
>>63875663
Eto'o was still decent even when he was at Everton when he was like 35

Ronaldo has declined massively literally since he turned 30
>>
>>63875663
Can't prove you wrong if you are right senpai
>>
ronaldo has a balloon door

playing devils advocate desu would always have rather had eto'o on the left wing than crynaldo desu
>>
>>63875663
C. Ronaldo:
>3 Ballon D'ors

Eto'o:
>0 Ballon D'ors
>>
>>63875775
Which rises the question : is it better to perform for your team or individually. Football is a team sport, therefore, Eto'o is better than Ronaldo.

Plus, he was clutch and actually performed when it mattered, i.e in big games and finales. Ronaldo almost always disappears when the opposition is too strong.
>>
>>63875775
Maldini:
>0 Ballon D'ors

Cannavaro:
>1 Ballon D'ors
Irrelevant individual award.
>>
>>63875804
>>63875807
C. Ronaldo:
>3 Pichichis (messi era)

Eto'o:
>1 Pichichi (literally who era)
>>
No he isn't.

Eto'o was a wonderful player, his wonder goal in the '09 final is testament to that.

But firstly he is a complete mercenary, and has never had a period of dominating in the manner Ronaldo has.
>>
>>63875818
>literally who era
How old are you ? (genuine question)

Being pinchichi doesn't matter if you end up not winning the league btw
>>
>>63875663
Eto'o
>Black

C.Ronaldo
>Not Black
>>
>>63875841
>C.Ronaldo
>>Not Black

what do you mean?
>>
>>63875838
Winning it three times might suggest that he is a pretty decent player.
>>
>>63875838
>"Football is a team sport, therefore, Eto'o is better than Ronaldo."

kek'd
>>
>>63875843
He isn't tainted with moor blood like the spics
>>
Eto:
Not homo

Ronaldo:
Homo
>>
>>63875855
>He isn't tainted with moor blood
You better be talking about Eto'o, because C.Ronaldo has moor and brasilian blood.
>>
>>63875868
>being this jealous

disappointed at you estonia
>>
>>63875903
Firstly, no.

Secondly, your entire country was being raped by moors whilst Portugal (our greatest erstwhile ally against the spic scourge) remained untainted.
>>
>>63875907
>>
File: spainportugal750ad.jpg (130 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
spainportugal750ad.jpg
130 KB, 500x405
>>63876010
wut
>>
Donaldo is fucking finished. Also how can you spend almost one billion and win only one league title in like 10 years
>>
>>63875868
looks like my kind of party senpai
>>
Agreed.
Eto'o is massively underrated, in his prime was beastly, he was capable to play anywhere upfront, he was cluctch in big games, he was superstar but also team player.
If he had not been african and, especially, if he had played in Premier League at his prime, he would have had a Ballon d'or and would be considered by the majority on the levels of Henry.
Still the facts don't change and Eto'o was amazing.
>>
>>63875663
>Eto'o
>4 CL

I'm too lazy to check wikipedia, but I think he won it 3 times (2 for Barça, 1 for Inter).

But yeah, Ronaldo is a fraud, we all know that.
>>
>>63881102
Oh right, he was in that Madrid squad who won it in 2000. Not that he played an important role though.
>>
>>63881102
la octava
>>
>>63875663
Eto'o was the greatest African player of all time, imho. Loved watching him at Barca (pre-Messi). Not on Ronny's level though.
>>
>be the worst attacker on the pitch vs Barcelona
>score a tap in vs Shakhtar
>score a penalty vs Eibar
literally Donaldo: The Week
>>
>>63875868
PENALDO IS AN OVERRATED HOMOSEX PLAYER
>>
>>63876041

Sad but True
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.