[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Tyson Fury revitalize the heavyweight division? >funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 20151129_012439.jpg (883 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
20151129_012439.jpg
883 KB, 1440x1440
Will Tyson Fury revitalize the heavyweight division?

>funny
>charismatic
>deeply religious
>can carry a tune
>great relationship with his wife that's been going on since highschool
>young, growing family
>big guy
>exotic cultural background

He'll save the division.
>>
This is GREAT for Heavyweight boxing.

Whilst tense, yes the fight was bad. But finally Klitschko is defeated and every contender now is more enjoyable to watch. Wilder, Povetkin and Joshua all have KO power and are willing to throw hands. Fury is a more pure boxer, but he's an absolute riot as a personality. Then you've got guys like Parker and Usyk who are coming through too.

Also, no more fights in continental Europe, LITERALLY thank Jesus.
>>
It just shows how poor the division is right now
>>
>>63874716
muh myg dyson
>>
he's a gypsy
>>
>>63874657

Nope, only an American could "revitalize" the division, because Americans only care about themselves
>>
>>63874705
>deontay "meme" Wilder

Personally I hope some of the other European up and comers take his belt, and fight Fury for a unification bout.
>>
>>63874657
Funny how you didn't list anything about his actual boxing. The guy is a white, less-skilled Mayweather. Entertaining outside the ring but dogshit boring inside of it. I hope Haye, Joshua or Povetkin take those titles off him soon, or Klitchko just wins them back in a rematch.
>>
File: Snatch turkish.png (189 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
Snatch turkish.png
189 KB, 500x269
>>63874657

the pikey had money riding on himself?
>>
>>63874814
>Complains about boring
>wants Bitchko to get his title back

Uhhh
>>
>>63874770
It would be better, Wilder is literally going to do fuck all he's in danger of losing his belt to cans already.
>>
>>63874849
Life imitates art
>>
File: 1447650053904.jpg (3 MB, 1691x2539) Image search: [Google]
1447650053904.jpg
3 MB, 1691x2539
>>63874872
What a time to be alive

>tfw there hasn't been a white lineal heavyweight champion since 1959

Wew lad
>>
They are all shit, cause heavyweight nowadays is what would have been super heavyweight in the past, so they look like they move slower because they are literally much bigger.

The very name "heavyweight" they attributed to these guys is outright dumb. That's THE reason why the "heavyweight" division is so boring.

You better watch light heavyweight or cruiserweight. Although cruiserweight is also pretty shit. Light heavyweight is rad as fuck though.
>>
File: fury_2415242k.jpg (73 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
fury_2415242k.jpg
73 KB, 858x536
So you're in the club and this guy slaps your GF's ass and demands to tarmac your driveway.

Bear in mind he's 6'9", 250lb. and has a shopping trolley full of copper wires. What do you do?
>>
>tfw know one of his cousins
>tfw watched him fight a chicken in primary school

Gypsy kids are weird.
>>
File: mike holyfield.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1677) Image search: [Google]
mike holyfield.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1677
Get in line gypsy scum
>>
When you guys call him gypsy, do you mean like child stealing roma, or just weird talking irish traveller?

Cause based on this irish travellers don't seem too bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ57PHlR3nI
>>
File: 1313243772255.jpg (33 KB, 353x341) Image search: [Google]
1313243772255.jpg
33 KB, 353x341
>>63875347
>based on this irish travellers don't seem too bad
>>
>>63875347
Also why are those pikey children stealing chairs in the background?
>>
>>63875347
They are pretty stupid and do steal some stuff, notably scrap metal from like public infrastructure stuff.

But they don't beg generally and they are out "working" whatever that may be from early in the morning, generally I don't dislike them as much as other people but they aren't like amazing people.
>>
He's good, but he's no Lennox Lewis
>>
>>63875347
He's from an Irish traveller background, but to be fair he seems pretty alright.

The proper ones are cunts though.
>>
His father, John fury, was jailed for 11 years in 2011 for gouging someone's eye out.
>>
>>63874814
>fury fights like mayweather

hello everyone
I do not watch boxing very often but I thought I'd post on the subject because I love to watch the BIG FIGHTS! :)

Wow what a shit fight, why was wlad so bad? He must have just completely forgotten he was an unstoppable killing machine for a decade and lost all ability, because Tyson Fury is a talentless mook who can't box.

He's just like mayweather because he jabs sometimes and moves around, i hate that, they should stand in the middle and bludgeon eachother relentlessly.

Gee what a dissappointment, can't beleive the wlad era of total dominance was ended by a man who is clearly and overweight scrub who fights like a 6'9'' mayweather wow what a bum
>>
>>63874657

Makes me laugh when Fury talks about himself as the "new, young challenger". The guy looks like he's fucking 40.

Fury is shit. Anthony Joshua will knock him out in a couple of years
>>
>>63875582
>Fury 27
>Joshua 26
dem potato genes
>>
File: untitled3-e1441575724384.jpg (38 KB, 1163x656) Image search: [Google]
untitled3-e1441575724384.jpg
38 KB, 1163x656
Nice "sport" you got there /Boxing/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFP-R_LYSM
>>
>>63874705
Robert Helenius will KTFO Fury desu.
>>
>>63874814
You are pretty fucking stupid tbf.
>>
I'm trying not to get too excited until Fury wins the rematch. Once Wlad's truly out of the picture you've got Fury, Wilder, Povetkin, possibly Joshua and Haye as well. I don't think any of them will be truly dominant and there'll be some great 50/50 fights.
>>
>>63874657
>>exotic cultural background

traveller 'culture' - kek.

traveller =/= gypsy
>>
>doubled his money

He would've quadrupled his money. Classic wanky tabloids.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.