[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"There are only three things that need to be accomplished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Fury_1772853a.jpg (40 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Fury_1772853a.jpg
40 KB, 620x620
>"There are only three things that need to be accomplished before the devil comes home: one of them is homosexuality being legal in countries, one of them is abortion and the other one's paedophilia. Who would have thought in the 50s and 60s that those first two would be legalised?"

>"When I say paedophiles can be made legal, that sounds like crazy talk doesn't it? But back in the 50s and early 60s, for them first two to be made legal would have been looked on as a crazy man again. If I would have told you 120 years ago, that a 1000-tonne aeroplane is going to float through the sky, a piece of steel — ludicrous."

B A S E D
>>
desu not really that worried.

if the devil comes home fury will just spark the cunt.
>>
>>63874475
CAUSE I MISS YOU BABE
>>
>>63874475
>1000-tonne aeroplane is going to float through the sky, a piece of steel
I don't think many airplanes are 1000 tons. And they tend to be made of aluminium.
>>
>>63874612
also the concept of aeroplanes has been around longer than 120 years
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 1024x768
i still can't believe we fought over releasing blacks from slavery.
>>
>>63874753
that shit was all about capitalism's development, fucking niggas as property meant an obstacle to fuck them harder as wage labour and all that jazz

also somewhere in argentina the white people are considered adults at 13yo, we're not that far
>>
File: 132666.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
132666.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>63874901
>the white people in Argentina
>>
>get drunk as fuck last night
>dont remember the fight
>wake up
>fury won

what the fuck how did he win

there was no way this asshole was gonna win
>>
>>63874987
He punched the other guy until the judges said he won.
>>
He is an irish gypsy, right? are they catholic or do they follow some weird (and wrong) variation of Christianity?
>>
File: 1448756949.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1448756949.png
262 KB, 446x456
>>63874753
That fucking face on the tranny.

Straight out of a horrormovie.
>>
>>63875044
Yeah he is, its Catholicism basically, they don't do any weird shit, except they do believe in curses and bull shit cures for things but not like voodoo tier.
>>
>>63874987
It was a pretty bad fight, but the whole event was fucking top tier for banter.

>Fury way more active at range, circling out, slipping the jab
>Klitschko can't land anything, hesitant to throw the right
>Fury beats him to the punch on several occasions, very scrappy
>Couple of big shots landed in the last few rounds

I had it 115-114 Fury, he was leading the whole way, won the first to rounds and kept the pace up from there.
>>
>>63875106
Fury holding his hands behind his back and presenting his chin to Klitschko was rather trolololish, too.
>>
> 2015
> Still falling for the Catholic Churches (or any religions) false equivalence narrative that fucking another man is a slippery slope to fucking a nine year old girl

Especially ironic in that it's the countries that are the most homophobic that tend to be the ones who either super sexualise their kids for modelling purposes or sell their young daughters off to be teenage brides
>>
>>63874475

Aren't catholics all paedophiles anyway?
>>
>>63875044

travellers have devout catholic views.
>>
>>63875691
>Especially ironic in that it's the countries that are the most homophobic that tend to be the ones who either super sexualise their kids for modelling purposes

Not sure if you're talking about us here, but I was under the impression that the US is one of the better countries out there as far as gay rights are concerned. Especially compared to just about all of Africa and the Middle East.
>>
>>63875044

Isn't that what Catholicism is already?
>>
>>63875691
M8, England is legitimately the most pedophile of any first world nation
Don't know how you guys did it, but were a lot more homophobic than you and you guys always have problems with institutional child molestation
>>
>>63874475
Why would I care what some musician thinks about social issues
>>
>>63875106
this senpai, the fight was garbage but someone had to put wlad out of his misery
>>
>>63875691
lel, they were talking about Trannies before fag marriage was even a thing everywhere. now it's pedophiles. the slippery slope is real
>>
>>63875106
>I had it 115-114 Fury, he was leading the whole way
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.