[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They havent played anyone! Tell me exactly who they have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 150309_ginn_inside_2.jpg (32 KB, 310x330) Image search: [Google]
150309_ginn_inside_2.jpg
32 KB, 310x330
>They havent played anyone!
Tell me exactly who they have to beat to prove it to you? When wont you have an excuse?
>>
File: 1448596779034.png (101 KB, 400x436) Image search: [Google]
1448596779034.png
101 KB, 400x436
Green Bay?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (302 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
302 KB, 1600x1024
>>63870713
...come to think of it, we beat Green Bay too!
>>
>>63870641
Whoever they beat will be losers, so technically they can never be winners.
>>
>>63870641

Admit it anon, we had a pretty easy start. That said, we've beat some tough opponents the past few weeks. The remaining regular season would look intimidating, however almost everyone in the NFC is trash this season.

Atlanta twice in three weeks will be tough, but Saints shouldn't worry us too much.
>>
The league is so shit right now, the only good teams are Cards, Pats, Panthers, and maybe the Bengals. Everyone else is too inconsistent.
>>
They're destined for a knockout in the second round.
>>
>>63871290
I agree its been easy this season but for people to act like beating 11 teams in the nfl is easy is crazy, if it was so easy there would be more undefeated teams. Im tired of hearing " ___ will beat you I know it" This week its "Arizona will beat you in the playoffs" im just sick of it, noone cares what non-panther fans think of this team, its quarterback, whatever.
What alot of people dont realize is that this was supposed to be a rebuilding year, we have no wideouts, no number 1 reciever, our defensive line is pathwork, our oline literally met each other for the first time in training camp, we're playing a secondary full of second year and old ass players, there is no way we should be undefeated but I couldnt be more proud of the Panthers
>>
>>63871980

I wouldn't be shocked if the NFFCG was Panthers/Cardinals. Those two teams seem to be tied together for some reason.

>It is now 1:17 AM and Jake Delhomme has just thrown another interception
>>
File: evilcam12 - Copy.jpg (126 KB, 606x434) Image search: [Google]
evilcam12 - Copy.jpg
126 KB, 606x434
>>63870641
>panthers go 19-0 beating patriots who end 18-1 (again lol)
THE ENTIRE LEAGUE IS SHIT
EVERY TEAM IS A DUMPSTER FIRE INCLUDING THE PATRIOTS!
EVERY TEAM MEMBER IS A SYSTEM BABBY AND GETTING CARRIED BY EVERY OTHER TEAM MEMBER!
CAM IS A THUG THATS NOT HOW A QB IS SUPPOSED TO BEHAVE!
>>
>>63871290
>The remaining regular season would look intimidating, however almost everyone in the NFC is trash this season

And thats what was being said at the beginning of the season "Oh the Panthers will lose to the Eagles/Seahawks/Colts/Cowboys/packers because they're a better team" All of those teams were supposed to be good but since the Panthers beat them its "Oh well they're having a tough season"
>>
Better question, why the fuck do you care what people on a Philippine fruit canning website think about your team? Just enjoy the ride and quit trying to convince people who clearly don't like the panthers to 'respect' them. No ones going to change their mind about the panthers because some whiney asshole started a butthurt thread on 4chan.
>>
>>63878614
Whoa man.
>>
File: 1419129058112.jpg (36 KB, 292x360) Image search: [Google]
1419129058112.jpg
36 KB, 292x360
>>63870927
THEY LOST TO US IN LAMBEAU AHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS STILL HILARIOUS
>>
File: black-jesus.jpg (19 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
black-jesus.jpg
19 KB, 475x356
>>63875098
>black QB takes his undefeated team to the SB and dethrones the champs
would cry tears of happiness before going into the world's largest shitpost storm /sp/ has ever witnessed
>>
File: Tom Evil 4.jpg (33 KB, 191x309) Image search: [Google]
Tom Evil 4.jpg
33 KB, 191x309
>>63870641

If they beat the Giants.

I will respect them.
>>
There's like 3 good teams total in the league this year. Everybody took a giant shit for 2015
>>
File: d.jpg (77 KB, 578x392) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
77 KB, 578x392
>>63871337
broncos are solid despite parma-man being benched
>>
Warrior fan here, fags are just jelly that their teams have actually lost. No point in "proving it" to them
>>
>>63880637
>When they beat the Giants
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.