[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGTSS - CFB Rivalry Winners Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 26
Seminole checking in, feels good to hold Florida to 0 offensive points.

How did everyone do?
>>
>>63869763
I learned that anyone ITT could play qb at Florida on scholarship

At least we shut Dalvin Cook down
>>
File: ofZ0Bbc.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
ofZ0Bbc.gif
2 MB, 320x320
Shh no tears...
Only dreams now.
>>
>>63869966
>183 yards
>2 tds

>shut down

Gayter pls
>>
File: 1343007138430.jpg (140 KB, 595x644) Image search: [Google]
1343007138430.jpg
140 KB, 595x644
Muh Sooners
>>
>>63870025
>183 yard
>2 TDs
>Had 50 yards and 0 tds until 5 mins left in the 4th quarter

Trash m8.

Cook is trash
>>
>Look up box score
>See Jesus Wilson
>Hope it's some Mexican player
>Black

Who the fuck actually names their kid Jesus?
>>
>>63869966

>2 Touchdowns
>7 yards a carry
>Shut down

For fuck sake, you can put 11 guys in the box you know Maguire can't pass.
>>
USC CHECKING IN
ROSE BOWL HERE WE COME
>>
File: terrio.png (42 KB, 220x243) Image search: [Google]
terrio.png
42 KB, 220x243
>UGA

at least we didnt lose
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 654x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 654x805
>>
File: 1445727638242.png (27 KB, 816x629) Image search: [Google]
1445727638242.png
27 KB, 816x629
nbtbhfam
>>
File: whataplay.jpg (2 KB, 125x69) Image search: [Google]
whataplay.jpg
2 KB, 125x69
>>63871458
(btw if u imagine the Volunteer as a Simpsons character you'll never be able to unsee it.
>>
File: South_Florida_Bulls_Logo2.svg.png (119 KB, 1278x1024) Image search: [Google]
South_Florida_Bulls_Logo2.svg.png
119 KB, 1278x1024
You know what, fuck it I'm posting. We kicked the shit out of that school for developmentally challenged children on Thursday.
>>
File: ben jones eating tech grass.jpg (49 KB, 607x404) Image search: [Google]
ben jones eating tech grass.jpg
49 KB, 607x404
tech sucks

nothing unusual here
>>
File: mich.jpg (349 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
mich.jpg
349 KB, 1024x682
reporting
>>
>>63870149
Trash! Lol at this fag. I bet you'd love to have that trash on your dumpster fire of a team. You retards will run McElwain out when he fails to make the SEC title game the next 2 years with a winning record each year.

>Gator fans really are this stupid.
>FireMcElwain.com is probably up
>>
>>63871540

FSU alum and Tampa native/Bulls fan. Good for you guys. Keep kicking UCan'tFinish (thanks overcrowded classes) and that bullshit city in the dick.
>>
File: UH.jpg (45 KB, 620x522) Image search: [Google]
UH.jpg
45 KB, 620x522
>tfw no rivalry game
>>
>>63871939
Thanks bro. Good shit tonight, thanks for showing those Gator cunts who's boss.
>>
>Clemson

Ugly win, but I'm not complaining.
>>
>>63871985
Hey, at least we beat the Columbia Curse.
>>
Haha posting in here anyway.
>>
File: 1441637133379.png (111 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
1441637133379.png
111 KB, 335x375
Reporting
>>
>>63872255
At least we made it to the SEC championship. Will Grier's suspension was going to catch up at some point.
>>
>>63871964
Yep, they act like they were nationally relevant (or even won an SEC title that wasn't forfeited) before the Head Ball Coach. Fucking entitled cunts.
>>
>>63871458
I like having Vandy as our 'rival'. I know we play third fiddle to both bama and florida in exchange for having two real rivals. But rivalry week is not only about football, it's about hate. And there is no school worth hating more than fucking vanderbilt. Even before and after they had their two glory years under Franklin, Vandy students/alum are insufferable. They are the biggest assholes you will ever meet. And holy hell did they become 5 times as bad the times they kicked Tennessee while we were down.

I know it's usually a cupcake game, but I want to see them put in their place every single goddamn year by the vols.
>>
>>63871985

Nole fan. Go win the title so we can all shout "ACC ACC ACC!!!!" like the SEC fans. I'll ride your bandwagon lol
>>
USF Bulls here

Nice game FSU, did what FAU couldn't (but still did anyway)
You beat us earlier this season so I must bow down.
Also Dalvin Cook is so fucking talented.
See you all next season in Tampa.
>>
>>63872301
Yes, Will Grier being suspended is why you needed OT to beat FAU.
Will Grier being suspended is why you needed a last second field goal to beat Vandy.
Will Grier being suspended is why you couldn't score a TD, or a single offensive point for that matter, againse the most mediocre FSU team in years
>>
>>63872603
I guess the point flew over your head like Treon Harris' passes to open recievers eh?
>>
>>63872646
Let them have their circlejerk. After their playoff hopes were dashed by Georgia Tech this was basically their Super Bowl.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x443
Watched the game out here in San Francisco. Saw a gator couple on the street going home having a total meltdown of a fight over the loss.

We felt so bad for UF we gave them two points. Good will towards men. It is the Christmas season after all.
>>
File: Oklahoma_Sooners.jpg (73 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
Oklahoma_Sooners.jpg
73 KB, 1365x1024
Sup. >we playoffs now
>>
>>63872860
>rivalry winners thread
>rivalry
>>
>>63872879
>Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State
>not a rivalry
They may be #2 but it's still a rivalry (and the Pokes's #1)
>>
File: not a rivalry.png (7 KB, 1153x50) Image search: [Google]
not a rivalry.png
7 KB, 1153x50
>>63872931
>>
File: how embarrassing.jpg (165 KB, 502x471) Image search: [Google]
how embarrassing.jpg
165 KB, 502x471
>the chinks at UCLA actually thought they had a chance
>>
>>>You may only post in this thread if you are still in contention for a non-babby bowl

not so fast memechigan
>>
>>63872670
I'm not a fan of either team but i don't think the "super bowl" for the 2014 national champs is beating UF.
>>
>>63873016
FSU UF will always be big no regardless of either team's record
>>
>>63873188
Can confirm. Either team could be garbage but beating their rival would make it successful no matter what. This goes for any rivalry game. That hate is what makes these games great.
>>
>>63873242

Nole fan and agreed. Disappointing youth on offense this season but optimistic about next. Doesn't matter if UF or FSU are under .500 a win in a rivalry game is huge for fans and recruits.
>>
>TFW Ducks season successfully salvaged
>TFW the team isn't ded
>>
>>63872670
lmao uf fuckboys never cease to amuse me with buttmad bullshit like this.

back to back to back state championships

fsu has held UF to 16 total points in the last 3 meetings in gainseville.

5 points per game LMBO
>>
>>63870149
b-b-but the 4th quarter of games doesnt c-c-count!

lmao jesus christ this is some serious loserblood shit from the UF fanbase.
>>
Bama fan here

Nice to see the SEC East continues to crash and burn while the glorious SEC West remains the best division in the best conference in the country.

Rolling all the way to the natty get ready MSU/Oklahoma/Clemson (if they make it past NC top kek)
>>
>>63879071
>being proud of your division/conference

typical bama scum, wait until you have to play a real team in the SECCG soon
>>
>>63879142
m8 if I were that fat florida coach I would find some excuse to forfeit, the embarrassment that is coming next week isn't worth it for your team. Best to rest up and start getting ready for next season.
>>
>You will never date a ZTA sorority girl and former NFL cheerleader

Even in exile Grier is loving life.
>>
File: 499082584.jpg (442 KB, 1024x730) Image search: [Google]
499082584.jpg
442 KB, 1024x730
>>63879290

"The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose."
>>
>>63879366
Please don't post things like this. I hate going on /sp/ or /tv/ and seeing pics of cool male athletes and actors having fun with hot sluts. It makes me hate my life so please stop. I just want to discuss the sport.
>>
>>63879290
>florida
>my team

I'd rather kill myself. Next year bama loses in Neyland. Cap it.
>>
>>63879792
Highly possible, but I have faith in Lord Saban. He will see us through the tough era of renewed Tennessee competence.
>>
>>63879840
Though it might result in a couple losses, I think a glory-restored Tennessee team will be good for Bama. It gives them a game where you can point to playing a team, that while conference, is a quality win outside of the SEC West circle jerk.

Plus historically it's been a pretty badass rivalry, ruined by fucking doofus dooley. I hate him almost as much as bama.
>>
File: Sanders GT Interception.jpg (190 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Sanders GT Interception.jpg
190 KB, 1280x853
>>63869763

We did alright. Offense got stuffed at 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 again, which is frustrating. But the game was almost a shut out, until our linebacker got flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct on 4th and long, so defense is still looking boss.

This creates a loop now: G. Tech beats Florida State. Florida beats Georgia. Georgia beats G. Tech. Florida State beats Florida.

I'd like to see Florida State play (probably beat) Georgia in a high paying bowl game.
>>
>>63880011
Yep I lived part of my life in TN before settling in Bama for good and I have much respect for TN fans. Hoping for many years of a good rivalry.
>>
>>63879071
>SEC West is the best division in the country
>three (soon to be 2) ranked teams
>teams were only ranked because of preseason bias
>Big Ten East had three teams in the top ten
>>
>>63879071

Hey fucker, you guys better not choke to Florida. If you don't win a national championship this year, people will start to realize SEC is overrated, and we then we won't be able to keep our monopoly of high rankings.
>>
>>63880118
Yeah I respect/hate good fans of my rivals. Nothing like good banter between people who actually know what they are talking about.

You have to admit though, TN fans in bama must be obnoxious? Bama fans in TN are unbearable; not bama transplants but actual tennesseeans that follow bama football.

The second best part about our rivalry is, when good, we have some of most delusional fanbases who scream the same phrase over and over again. The chorus of ROLL TIDE and ROCKY TOP will cause so much asspain.
>>
>>63872359
You can fuck off
>>
>>63880306
Yes indeed. There aren't many TN fans in Bama currently because you've been on a downswing but back in the late 90s those guys were all over the place. Tbh TN seems to have a better fanbase than Bama, it's unbelievable how fair weather people are around here.
>>
File: Untitled6.png (516 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
Untitled6.png
516 KB, 600x337
sup
>>
>>63871959

Feels. It used to be Rice, but that'd a joke. Supposedly the Bayou Bucket is starting back up in a few years.
>>
>>63869763
UNC/Clemson/Alabama all won :^)
>>
>>63879366
>that tattoo

ZTAs at my school are all annoying sluts though tbhf. Would rather marry an Alpha Chi or ADPi
>>
>>63880398
It's not a ton better here. Same thing has happened here recently. Fans who just follow bama now because WOO SOUTH IS BEST AT FOOTBALL. E!SPN has done a good job of marketing and brainwashing SEC pride bs into these folks.

I'm sure bama still fills up Bryant-Denning in down years. The one good thing about TN is that Neyland is always packed and loud no matter how shitty we got (besides 2nd half of blowouts, but that's every team).
>>
>>63880030

FSU will play in a New Year's Six bowl. UGA will play in Little John's Pizza Bowl.
>>
>>63879290
Honestly, getting blown out by Bama 1000-2 won't be as bad as what happened last night.

I don't like Bama, but they're a great program. You can't really be upset when you're beat by a machine like that.

Losing to FSU, however, is a different story. With us the hate is so real- just look at the replies in this thread. The fuckers ACTUALLY believe they have an elite team. They got lucky as fuck on a single TD and then ran up the score in garbage time.

Having seen all three play, I'd say Vandy>FSU>FAU, but all three are pretty much equal. If MacElwain would've had the foresight to let Hardin play QB and Treon kick, the gators would have won by 30.

Bama should watch out if UF decides to put Vandy's backup QB as their starter.

I'm going to go hang myself now.
>>
>>63872985

See you guys on the 5th.
>>
>>63880808

This man is still in shock after watching his team get stomped. LOL

Look at all these delusional statements:

>FSU got lucky beating us by 25 points
>Vandy is better than FSU but actually the same
>Our HC should have let the kicker player QB

Sad.
>>
>>63870149

Pretty Cook had over 100 yards when he scored his first TD with 6 min left. Nice try though.
>>
>>63880978

*Pretty sure
>>
>>63880911
Stomped?

Most of your points came from running your 'elite' rb on 4th down in garbage time. You literally had one miracle TD.

I will give you that Florida's QB is terrible, but don't mistake that for FSU's D being good. Trayvon throwing the ball to the wide open receivers feet isn't a credit to your defense.

UF's luck just ran out. FSU still a shit tho. Congrats on your meme win.
>>
>>63880744

UGA will play in either Outback bowl against a big 10 opponent (snore) or Tax Slayer or Music City bowl against an ACC team. I'm hoping for the latter, even though Outback pays more, because I'd like to see Jeremy Pruitt's defense take on FSU.
>>
File: IMG_12141.jpg (66 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_12141.jpg
66 KB, 960x960
Go Florida!
Go USC!
Go Spartans!

>please let us backdoor our way into the playoff
>>
>>63881130

I don't mind OSU. Honestly though, I do not like seeing repeat champions. I'm hopping on the Iowa/MSU bandwagon though
>>
>>63881081

Lol historically your program is shit and FSU's is way better, even without a 100 year head start like you fags had.

>Tryharder
>>
>>63881149
MSU/tOSU/ND form the triumverate of Mishitgan tears if only fate didn't conspire against this broship.
>>
>>63881819
>way better

we have the same number of nattys, but FSU has a much easier path to the championship every year.

Which explains why UF is 3-1 in National title games, but the Noles are 3-3.

I have a lot of good memories about you guys. You truly were a powerhouse in the 90's. I guess I'm sore because if the gatrors HAVE to lose to you, I'd prefer it to be in one of the years when you're actually good. This loss stings especially bad because this Gator team is very good overall, we're just missing a key piece of the puzzle so the whole product looks like shit.

Congrats on your win and I hope we're both stronger next year. May all of our players evade the police and the NCAA.
>>
RICHT HAS BEEN FIRED YALL
>>
File: Capture.png (65 KB, 595x467) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
65 KB, 595x467
GEORGIA DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
>>
File: Capture.png (47 KB, 609x305) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
47 KB, 609x305
>>
>>63882822
RICHT TO SOUTH CAROLINA CONFIRMED
>>
LANE KIFFIN TO GEORGIA WHEN, PHAM?
>>
yfw les miles resigns and takes the Georgia job
>>
Iggles fan here, do you want Chip Kelly Georgia?
>>
>>63870004
ty based anon for the gif
>>
>>63881130
This would be magical and I'm gonna be rooting too hard hoping for eveything to fall in place like that.
>>
>Per sources in the profession, Kirby Smart, Dan Mullen, and Jimbo Fisher are the three most likely targets for UGA. For Smart, this would be coming home. For Mullen, Georgia is his dream job. For Jimbo, a place he could live happily forever. Wouldn’t have to golf, could fish and hunt and coach ball. Probably sounds pretty appealing to Jimbo.

http://footballscoop.com/news/georgia-has-fired-mark-richt/
>>
>>63879071
Honestly, the SEC only has 1.5 teams this year. Bama and Ole Miss when they aren't asleep in half their games
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.