[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport s.com/2015/11/28/cal-haw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: cal-hawaii-sydney.jpg (16 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cal-hawaii-sydney.jpg
16 KB, 640x360
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/28/cal-hawaii-officially-announce-2016-game-down-under/
>Cal, Hawaii to start 2016 season in Australia

Fucking why?
>>
Might be cool
>>
Will anyone show up?
>>
I thought Hawaii was gonna get rid of their program?
>>
No one from Cal is going to show up except maybe a few grads working there
>>
If you are gonna play overseas at least do it for the troops or something. Shit is stupid, why would aussies want to watch literal whos play a sport they don't care about?
>>
>Cal tragedy after giant tarantula and kangaroos rush field and kill entire starting offensive team
>>
they should play a tournament vs. the champions of the NRL and AFL this season, alternating sports each match with the final being 1 sport each quarter

id watch that shit
>>
>>63859930
We need College Football in the world to spread

I do hope they have set up for Tokyo and Seoul
>>
If they are going to play this meme game they should just go all the way and make the goalposts upside down so you have to kick it under the bar instead of over
>>
>>63869810
I understand trying to expand the market, but is just can't imagine any other countries being interested in American college football.
>>
Absolutely based
>>
is there a large population of hawaiians or polynesians in ausfalia? i could see them going to support hawaii if thats the case
>>
Having to fly to Australia literally isn't any more retarded than having to fly to Hawaii.
>>
>>63870039
Large islander/coconut population in Sydney
>>
File: aus.jpg (131 KB, 421x640) Image search: [Google]
aus.jpg
131 KB, 421x640
>australia's fw big strong americans finally notice them
>>
Mlb tickets for the game here last year were 400 dollarydoos + , these ones are 60 ty based cfb
>>
>>63869995
Other countries still do appreciate our culture and sport

Gridiron Football still has a chance to make as an Olympic sport in Japan for 2020
>>
thank you for noticing us senpai
>>
>>63859930
I wish they would stop fucking trying to get the rest of the world interested in murrican football

Australia is very happy to have their own sport the way we are
>>
>American football game in Australia
>still no plans for an AFL match here

life is suffering
>>
>>63870232
please take all the AFL games
>>
>>63870232
Its being played in a state where afl is one of the least popular sports
>>
>>63869875
That's sort of what Gaelic football is here. Some weird novelty all star thing that no-one understands.
>>
>wanting to get more Haynes interested in American Football
shiggy didgeridoo
>>
>>63859930
Already got money prepared for road trip and tickets with friends.
>>
Hawaii's had some Aussie players in the past, but good lord, have fun watching them lose 50-10 down there. Their team is brutal the past few years.
>>
>>63869810
We have a grid iron league, people will turn up, not enough like cricket or AFL but still a large number
>>
>>63870108
>The wallabies would crush the best nfl team
>Based Ameri-fag thinking they're stronger
>>
They should hold it on some poorly maintained suburban footy oval with no spectators while hungover and then go get tanked again immediately after to get a taste of true Australian university sporting culture.
>>
PLEASE NOTICE ME SMALL WEAK AUSTRALIANS
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.