[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kek. Also, why do all mma "phenoms" eventually get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 630x420
Kek.

Also, why do all mma "phenoms" eventually get their clock cleaned?
>>
because people so desperately want a mike tyson they look for it in places it isnt
>>
because the fighters who sell tickets and are advertised as "phenoms" aren't outstanding fighters, just good with a sad jerkoff background that inspires others.

ask Don King how many shit fighters he turned into prize fighters with some words.
>>
>>63856464
because MMA needs memes to keep it relevant
>>
>>63856583
trust an american to spit out garbage thoughts like that, people. they never fail.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1443568229738.jpg (48 KB, 1181x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1443568229738.jpg
48 KB, 1181x480
>>63860798
What?
>>
just like klit is about to lose to fury?
>>
File: IMG_1368.jpg (300 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1368.jpg
300 KB, 1600x1600
>>63860798
>>
>>63860914
creed fucking bratton
why didnt they make a spin off with him just talking to the camera?
>>
>>63856464
go to ur containment board
>>
Not all
>>
concussions, neural necrosis, and degeneration of coordination/dexterity
>>
>>63856497
Mike tyson is the exact same thing he is talking about.
>>
>>63863955
how do i get ripped abs like that
>>
>>63864058
fap more, the cum storage covers them
>>
>>63856464
Because it needs recognizable names and Rousey was a piece of ass whored to the public, everybody that knows anything about combat sports knew this, everyone except Rousey. LOL.
>>
File: dana-white-buda-mendes.jpg (32 KB, 618x350) Image search: [Google]
dana-white-buda-mendes.jpg
32 KB, 618x350
Dana, suicide when?
>>
>>63856464
Most of these "once in a lifetime" phenoms are ridiculously overhyped by the UFC. Honda always had shit striking, this was bound to happen. If I had paid attention more to this fight instead of not watching it out of disgust at Rogan's hyping of Honda I would have bet on Holm.
>>
Every UFC star has been taken down, same with boxers, Floyd only managed because his style works so well. People hate him for it but it fucking works.
>>
File: RRKO.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
RRKO.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>
>>63863911
DESIGNATED
>>
>>63863955
aesthetic as fuck tbhfam. Is he natty?
>>
>>63863911

>poo-bot
>>
she was a meme but GSP, Anderson Silva and Jon Bone Jone dominated for a long time
>>
>>63856464
Until this match it seemed that women's "fighting" was just a gimmick dominated by the one girl who actually tried. Then this happened. Was it at this moment that the male race finally accepted WMMA as a legit sport?
>>
>>63871347
>style works so well
>Keeps cheery picking his OWN fights
>fights people past their prime or super green

lel but honestly he shouldn't be allowed to choose who he fights that's just fucking stupid. That's like New England saying they want to play the Jags every Sunday becasue they are undefeated still
>>
>>63856464

I honestly don't think she'll ever win another fight. It literally looked like she never fought before. She has a good chin, though.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.