[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Referee Vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 730x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 730x487
Are there any video games where you play as the referee?
I think that could be a cool concept.
>>
>>63849495
It's a concept, I don't know about cool
>>
>>63849534
Games about blasé concepts are all the rage these days, look at all the "simulator" games that have gotten popular.

What I'm thinking is you have to make the calls as the game goes on, and at the end you're rated on the percentage you got right.
>>
>>63849495
rugby ref would be best desu
>>
I want to play as a high school football ref, and proceed to fuck over teams with really shitty fans.
>>
It's stupid.
>>
There could be an expansion pack where you take bribes and have to make one team win but it can't be too obvious.
>>
I think a ref mode in FIFA would be interesting. Wouldn't be too tough to implement and it would give people a better understanding of what a ref doe. Problem is if you're head ref you could troll the shit out of anyone cause you could make all kinds of insane calls
>>
Can we add other parts to the game like a whole corruption route you can take while lining your swiss bank account?

Not during games you need to make more backdoor deals with both teams behind the sport league you're reffing while also playing the corruption your league is pushing. If you're afraid of leaks you need to cover it up and the end of the game is eventually when you finally get caught after some form of allegations get released and someone has proof on you.

Of course if you played your cards right you're already on a plane to another country to live the rest of your life in luxury.

Get some certain achievements for rigging things like the Super Bowl or world cup.

Of course also have a legit run through you could do where you just are the best unbiased ref in the world as well.
>>
You can in wrestling games.
>>
>>63849856
>sports
>>
would play desu
>>
This would be fucking awesome, but only if you could live life in an sim style game afterwards.

I'd bet on every game then fuck up the spread with bad calls, buy a mansion, cocaine, and party with hookers
>>
>>63849852
"AND IN A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS THE USA HAS WON THE 2026 WORLD CUP IN A PENALTY SHOOTOUT AFTER GETTING MULTIPLE CONTROVERSIAL CALLS THROUGHOUT THE GAME AND TOURNAMENT."
>>
File: glockref.jpg (191 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
glockref.jpg
191 KB, 620x387
The final level is South America, try desperately to keep it under control, fail, you shoot everybody and get your head chopped off.
>>
Would just give a red at every occasion desu
>>
>>63849822
it would have to keep track of which users play well as refs and who makes shitty calls. If you make good calls, the game rates you higher and allows you to ref more online matches.
>>
The game would be exactly like Namco's Libero Grande, but with less action and more EEEEEEEEEEEEH PUTO
>>
Sepp Blatter sim would be good. How much money can you skim off into your Swiss bank account. Doing the rounds of all the third world nigger countries, buying votes by giving them a couple of signed footballs, to guarantee your place for another 5 years. All the while being as ABE as possible, because they're the only country brave enough to try and expose you.
>>
>>63850195
you mixed to stories there mate

I'm aware you 'mix' with relatives, but let's not mix more of what shouldn't be mixed.
>>
>>63850575
brittish 'humor'
>>
nigga you dumb
>>
>>63852589
it's 'humour' mate
>>
FIFA 17 OFFICIALS MODE

>THE USA HAS DONE IT! WORLD CUP VICTORS. IN A CRAZY CONTROVERSIAL GAME FOR THE AGES WHERE OFFICIATING ISSUED 12 RED CARDS TO THE BRAZILIAN TEAM JUST 5 MINUTES INTO THE GAME! BUT WHAT'S DONE IS DONE AS THE USA TAKES THE GRAND PRIZE BY THE FINAL OF 3-2!
>>
Sounds like Papers Please.
>>
There was a flash hockey game where you could play as the referee. I forgot what it was called though.
>>
>>63852812
>12 red cards
Just 5 would be enough
>>
While on the subject of Sports Vidya, how is Inazuma Eleven? Just anime trash or is there a solid game hidden underneath it all?
>>
>ref a brazilian domestic match
>game over due to getting beheaded
would pirate tbqh
>>
>>63852812

>12 red cards
>taking out the manager too
>USA still barely wins by 1

i would believe this scenario in real life desu
>>
>>63853741
anything featuring anime in any way is trash, anon.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.