[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proof that blacks can't coach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: warriors_trade_antics.jpg (113 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
warriors_trade_antics.jpg
113 KB, 640x400
Two years in a row now two different white head coaches were able to get the best out of the GSW players and make them into a dominate dynastic team. This guy in the pic had these same players for 3 years and couldn't accomplish anything close to what Steve and Luke have done to this point.

Also when will Clippers fan they're one white head coach away to getting to the finals?
>>
>you now remember the media outrage after Mark Jackson was sacked
>>
>>63841250
clips might do well with a white coach if they weren't destined to choke for eternity
>>
>>63841250
Okay.
>>
That is so fucking stupid.

Blacks can get PHDs in physics, become surgeon-generals, get employed at NASA, win nobel prizes, become leading mathemathicians...

... but apparently coaching some apehoop team is too hard for them.

Fuck off to /pol/.

t. whiter than you
>>
>>63841339
>Tells me to go to /pol/
>Calls basketball "apehoop"

lol wut
>>
>>63841250
Jacksoj built that team up, and two average white coaches are pretty much reaping the rewards. The fact the Warriors are better now without Steve Kerr pretty much proves he had little to do with their success. And now Luke Walton just happens to be in the right place at the right time. It will be funny when Walton gets another head coaching job offer, and takes it and shits the bed.
>>
we all know Mark Jackson was preaching parental Jesus shit on grown men, and everyone was annoyed with him. When you remove the cancerous Jesusfag now everybody is free to flow and style and drop rhymes and drop threes on opponents

Jackson was a nice guy, but go be a pretentious preacher somewhere else dude
>>
>>63842196
The reason why the GSW made a leap is because Steve Kerr figured out how to use draymond green dumba ss their offensive sets are miles no fucking lightyears ahead of mark jackson.
>>
>>63841339
>>63841339
I would respect blacks for doing that if it werent for affirmative action. no way in hell I am taking my kid to a black surgeon who has half the qualifications to get into med school as the white and asian doctors. you either have easy time getting into school or you have my respect, you cant have both. and they chose to take the easy road.
>>
>>63841250
HE A GOOD BLACK COACH

NEEDED MORE MONEY FOR DEM FREE AGENTS
>>
>>63842402
That is stupid as fuck. Who cares how someone got into medical school if they got through the same fucking training and earned a degree.

Look at relevant things like their success rates.
>>
>>63842348
Everyone on that team is a jesusfag except for Bogut
>>
>>63842196
As a Warriors fan it's was really shitty to see Mark Jackson go the way he did, but it was pretty obvious that he was missing something.

The change between Kerr and Jackson was very noticeable, and Kerr obviously knew what to do to get them over that hump (Actually drawing offensive plays/using Draymond Green to name a few)

Walton is just maintaining the status quo, ill agree with that
>>
The players have developed in that time span too. Signings have helped.

Its sport, you win and you lose at times. Making such conclusions only shows how uneducated and lacking in character you are.

I know this is 4chan, but insecure edgelords really ruin it, man
>>
File: 1443477775909.jpg (42 KB, 533x401) Image search: [Google]
1443477775909.jpg
42 KB, 533x401
>it was Alvin Gentry behind the Warriors' success last year

>becomes head coach in another team
>their record is worse than it was last year
>the Warriors are even better with a white assistant coach

>58.3% of the white coaches are in the playoffs
>only 33.3% of the black coaches are in the playoffs
>>
>>63841250
hes a player's coach
>>
>>63842402
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: Frank_Rijkaard_(1981).jpg (131 KB, 855x1280) Image search: [Google]
Frank_Rijkaard_(1981).jpg
131 KB, 855x1280
fuck off
>>
>>63846244
poor example
>>
>>63841250
Funny you use the warriors but forget the Grizzlies.
>black head coach
>make WCF
>fire him
>don't make the playoffs since
>>
>>63842402
>grouping whites and Asians
Lol good joke
>>
>>63845837
>more than half the league has a white coach
>more get into the playoffs
What do ya know
>>
>Black Coach
>players coach
>White Coach
>good schemes, well drawn up plays
>>
>>63842590

>success rates more relevant than grades

Success rates are skewed by chance.
>>
File: 497758366.jpg (543 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
497758366.jpg
543 KB, 1024x680
>>63841250
Luke Walton for the new Timberwolves coach next year...
>>
>>63846852
>not Kevin McHale with KG assistant coach
>>
>>63846884
LOL at KG that's not happening he wants to own the team....McHale good but we have a bad history with him as GM
>>
>>63846603
Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
>>
>Phil Jackson
>Pat Riley
>Gregg Popovich
>Larry Brown
>Dean Smith
>John Wooden
>Mike Krzyzewski
>Red Auerbach

Wow OP, even in college basketball you're right.
>>
>>63846603
Are you retarded? He was talking about the percentages of white coaches and black coaches individually you dumb nigger.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.