[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Greatest athletes of all-time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 675x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 675x616
Post 'em
>>
>>63840651
Chess players are better athletes than curry, because at least they have to have intelligence.

Curry just pops adderall before the game and chucks up 3s before someone covers him. It's bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 600x700
>>63840821
>>
>>63840821
lol so obvious curry got you shook bruh. your bitch team won't win a chip for another 10 years at the least
>>
who did jordan beat that was any good in the finals? Curry defeated the top 5 all time in the finals.
>>
>>63840651
thats like calling an horse a athlete
>>
>>63840651
>Bobby three pointer
Boring life story etc.
>>
>>63840821
This.

Sitting at the field three-point field goal used to be seen as a bitch nigga move because you were the type of dude who didn't know how to drive in the ball to complete the play.

Nowadays, niggas like Curry and Durant just sit on the inside sidelines waiting to do nothing but extend those skinny arms for the quick 3.

It's entertaining. But only for a time. This new generation of ballers is trash. There's a reason Jordan isn't on the top 50 all time career 3-point scoring list even though he's easily one of the top 10 best three point shooters of all time.
>>
>>63841123
shit post, enjoy your eternity of Ls to curry
>>
>>63841123
This is like the people who complain about Floyd "running" in boxing.
"W-well he shouldn't avoid getting hit and just let the opponent hit him in the face it'll be more entertaining!"
>>
>>63841162
No doubt warriors might even give the 71-72 Lakers a run for that longest undefeated NBA record.

But the warriors succeeding with the roster they have says much more about the NBA as a whole than it does anything else. They've been able to successfully exploit the new league rules.

Niggas don't care about balling no more. They more concerned with not getting injured long-time to do continue doing commercials and endorsements.

No heart in the game like it used to be anymore.
>>
>>63841294
take off those drose-tinted goggles you geezer. actually i'm sure you're probably underage and started watching nba when lebron formed his big 3 so you only appreciate a giant freaks of nature committing offensive fouls to get buckets
>>
>>63841384
You seem to take quite trivial things personally.
>>
>>63841425
what are you even talking about? because i gave you the reply you so desperately wanted while typing out that wall of nonsense?
>>
>>63841123
>even though he's easily one of the top 10 best three point shooters of all time

w-w-what? where is there even a marginal shred of evidence for this? jordan is literally not even a better three point shooter than lelbron.
>>
>>63841493
>wall of nonsense

....it was 4 lines of text.
Damn, hate on a nigga for having an opinion, bruh.
>>
>>63841294
pathetic post t b h
>>
>>63841581
desu senpai
>>
>>63841572
If that opinion is retarded as fuck, calling it nonsense is totally apt.
>>
>>63841572
honestly doubt that's anyone's real opinion but i get mine if you get yours nephew
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.