[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/rug/ - Brazil x Germany (1st test) tommorow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
File: Brasil x Alemanha (4).png (120 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Brasil x Alemanha (4).png
120 KB, 900x900
Day 28/11 – 19h30 (Local Time) – Braxil x Germany, at SESI Stadium, in Blumenau

Referee: Mauro Rivera (Argentina)

Linesmen: Ricardo Sant’Anna and Vitor Magalhães (Brazil)
Brazil: 15 Lucas Tranquez “Zé” (SPAC), 14 Lucas Muller (Desterro), 13 Mateus Estrela (Niterói), 12 Martin Schaefer (SPAC), 11 Lucas Drudi (Jacareí), 10 David Harvey (NSW Country Eagles, Austrália/NRC), 9 Beukes Cremer (Pasteur), 8 Nick Smith (SPAC), 7 João Luiz da Ros “Ige” (Desterro), 6 Arthur Bergo (SPAC), 5 Matheus Wolf (Joaca), 4 Lucas Piero “Bruxinho” (Desterro), 3 Jardel Vettorato (San Diego), 2 Yan Rosetti (CUBA, Argentina/URBA Top 14), 1 Wilton Rebolo “Nelson” (São José).
Substitutes: 16 Benê Rodriguez (São José), 17 Caique Silva (CUQ, Argentina/URBA 2nd division), 18 Lucas Abud (SPAC), 19 Lucas Correa “Tedd” (Farrapos), 20 Mark Jackson “Wacko” (Desterro), 21 Stefano Giantorno (San Luis, Argentina/URBA Top 4), 22 Robert Tenorio (Pasteur), 23 Felipe Claro “Alemão” (SPAC).
Alemanha: Starting XV to be defined

Forwards: Rupert Cowan – Richmond (Inglaterra, 3rd division), Dale Garner – Luctonians (Inglaterra, 4th division), Marcus Bender (Handschuhsheim), Samy Füchsel (Heidelberger), Loris Geibel (Heidelberger) Jörn Schröder (Pforzheim), Arthur Zeiler (Heidelberger), Benjamin Danso (Heidelberger), Michael Poppmeier (Heidelberger), Eric Marks (Aachen), Kehoma Brenner (Heidelberger), Jarrid Els (Heidelberger), Robert Lehmann (Rottweil), Rob May (Heidelberger), Jaco Otto (Heidelberger);
Backs: Sean Armstrong (Heidelberger), Oliver Paine (Pforzheim), Daniel Koch (Germania List), Jeremy Te Huia (Pforzheim), Paul Bosch (Heidelberger), Pascal Fischer (Hannover 78), Carlos Soteras-Merz (Pforzheim), Thomas van Gelderen (Neuenheim), Sam Harris (Neuenheim), Hendrik van der Merwe (Heidelberger), Mark Sztyndera (1880 Frankfurt), Raynor Parkinson (Heidelberger).
>>
>7-1
Got that out of the way.
>>
>brazil v germany rugby

internationalrugbyleague.jpg
>>
>>63833170
>in rugby 7-1 is impossible

shots fucking fired

Although desu 7-1 in rugby can be achieved by seven tries to one and is still a pretty big blowout.
>>
The amount of national teams we have for sports nobody even watches here never fail to amaze me.

Honestly the first time I ever heard of our Rugby team.
>>
We have a Rugby team?
>>
>watching NewZealandwinslol
>>
>>63833170
Do these countries seriously have rugby teams?
>>
poopeelia on pooicide watch
>>
>'On rugby it's impossible to score 7-1'
embracing the shame, bantering with it

most people that play rugby in brazil are medium-upper class; and though that should mean higher chances of players/organizers/audience having proper education, they also are most usually sperglords who love to deem their sport more than some insignificance they happened to choose to play and antagonize people with.
so that's a half surprise for me right there, this 'you can't shame us the same way again; well, not literally, only equivalently' ridiculous banter.
>>
>>63833170
how do I watch this
>>
>>63834367
Stream being posted tomorrow
>>
File: kurwa.jpg (122 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
kurwa.jpg
122 KB, 620x400
>>63834514
So it's not even tonight? The hell, Joao?
Just when I was about to mentally prepare myself for my first ever experience of egg relay.
>>
what even is this for, is this one of those meme qualification games for the world cup in four years time?
>>
>>63834632
See match date on OP post

>>63834649
Test match
>>
>>63834707
>test match
fucking dropped. I don't even watch football test matches anymore.
Those uninspired, halfhearted, lackluster performances aren't worth the time, especially when it's national teams.
>>
>>63834815
Different terms m8. Test match in rugby refers to literally anything between nations that is recognised as being a proper game (not a friendly)

It's a cricket term that was stolen by rugby, don't think it has the same meaning in football.
>>
>>63834849
So it's a qualification match for a tournament?
>>
>>63834894
I'm not sure, that's what I was asking. That's what these games normally are, because the players generally don't leave their jobs to travel across the globe to play a meme unpaid game unless it was for something important.

Germany could easily be the next big thing in rugby though Tbh, the IRB is really trying to push it there.
>>
Huh no, looks like they're just regular matches, only thing they'll change is rankings

Apparently to try and get Brasil into rugby more

http://www.americasrugbynews.com/2015/09/11/brazil-announce-two-home-tests-against-germany/
>>
>>63834939
tßh I'd rather have the hipsters get hooked on rugby than handegg.
>>
Hope we get gud at rugby
Argentina and Urugay are already quite gud
>>
>>63834987
Rugby will always pick up over handegg because you can't just play handegg on the weekend for fun, it's way too structured and autistic. It's even picking up in the states a lot because university clubs can just play social games. Apparently there are more registered rugby players in the US than handegg players, because for handegg it's either pro or nothing
>>
File: embra.jpg (73 KB, 315x209) Image search: [Google]
embra.jpg
73 KB, 315x209
Back on track lads, it's definitely our year

get rekt Neck
>>
>>63834989
Needs to be a South American version of Super Rugby really, but no one other than Argentina is good enough yet. Them joining the actual Super Rugby is relatively short-sighted IMO, they'd be better off starting their own pro league and slowly adding Brasilian and Uruguayan teams as they get good enough.
>>
W--we have a rugby team?

I played that once at the beach with friends.

Fun to play.
>>
come watch chinese bash each other
http://livestream.com/accounts/10439519/events/4541974
>>
How come there are such giant breaks in the ERC? It seems like they only play every 2nd week.

Are all the domestic comps like Top 14 running at the same time?

Also there are effectively 2 Australian Rugby teams worth of players in Europe right now.
>>
>>63835075
>adding Brasilian and Uruguayan teams as they get good enough.

not happening
>>
>>63838503
>3 (three) french flags

wew
>>
>>63838503
>reminder Poolon got pumped by Wasps
>reminder Cooper is utter garbage and Poolon are screwed with him at 10
>>
>>63833170
>Germany has a rugby team

mind blown
>>
Is it League or union?
>>
>>63844200
Union
>>
I have high hopes for João Luiz da Ros “Ige” (Desterro)
>>
>if toulon lose tonight they drop outside of the top 6 and into equal 7th/8th
this may well be the season toulon fails to advance past the group stage of the top14 and heineken
\o/
>>
>>63844200
The good one
>>
>>63844935
usually if a team flops in one competition they put everything into the other but toulon are doing shit in both, feels fucking good man
>>
Match in 7 hours
>>
>>63846781
Do you know a good livestream?
>>
>>63848032
I'm waiting for some streams. If doesn't appear in usual sites, I shall search for a stream of channel who shall broadcast it.
>>
I once met a Brazilian guy that was brown, had blue eyes, an Argentina football jersey and a fucking rugby ball under his arm. I told him that I also played and he invited me to join his local rugby team.
>>
>>63835075
that has been the idea since the nineties but they never got gud
>>
anyone watching the saracens right now? I can't find a stream...
>>
>>63850678
http://www.streamhub.hk/watch/32222/Saracens-vs-Worcester-Warriors in 3 hours
>>
>>63852648
Sorry mistake
>>
File: 83885654.gif (29 KB, 239x299) Image search: [Google]
83885654.gif
29 KB, 239x299
JUST
>>
>>63848283
did you two kiss?

if not, did you wish you did?
>>
>>63856915
at least you live in the goat part of france
>>
Why haven't they released the lineups for SF vs Grenoble? I thought rugby line ups were announced well before the match starts.
>>
Sorry for delay (internet connection problems)

Stream
http://tvonlinegratis1.com/assistir-sportv2-ao-vivo-online-24h/

It's now (no tries) Brazil 9-12 Germany (2 tries)
>>
Currently in WR Ranking, Germany is #30 and Brazil is #39
>>
2nd half has started
>>
60'
Brazil 12-19 Germany
Germany with 1 less (sin bin)
>>
>>63861040
NH STRONK
>>
70'
Brazil 12-26 Germany
Both teams with 1 men less each
>>
Germany only scored tries and conversions so far, Brazil only penalties. They're abandoning their hemispherial roots.
>>
Fulltime
Brazil 12-29 Germany

As predictable, Germany has won Brazil with lots of young players.

2nd match between days next friday. Complete video of this match must be posted by brazilian confederation soon.
>>
http://livestream.com/accounts/10439519/events/4544074
kazakhstan v guam
>>
germany elite rugby nation when

france being the champions of continental europe is embarrassing desu
>>
>watching penaltyball

baka
>>
>>63866019
japan v kazakhstan now
>>
KEK, nice "poomunity" you have here.
>>
whos the better team on paper. neither team really plays the sport right
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.