[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iowa vs Nebraska
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 6
File: FB_IMG_1448655764327.jpg (63 KB, 552x739) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448655764327.jpg
63 KB, 552x739
Eat shit. Best game of the weekend.

Get in here!
>>
Please win Huskers. This can't be the last game of season. I'm not ready for that.
>>
File: beav.jpg (9 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
beav.jpg
9 KB, 274x184
iowa better be glad riley spent his annual upset on msu
>>
>>63832118
Pucker up. Iowa is coming for blood after last years ot loss.
>>
File: DG4j2oq.gif (876 KB, 355x325) Image search: [Google]
DG4j2oq.gif
876 KB, 355x325
>CORN HUSKING INTENSIFIES
>>
Espn announcers sucking nebraskas cock already.

Iowa is undefeated ffs.
>>
Memorial stadium looks cool...why is nebraska so lame?
>>
Iowa can thank the zebras for that touchdown.
>>
meme team
>>
>>63832068
>well sheet cleetus I don know how it dun gone happened
>>
okay blackshirts you need to contain them to have a chance
>>
>3 and out

meme
e
m
e
>>
big stop
>>
Meme
>>
>>63832292
Entitled, obnoxious dick heads, that think the title should be handed to them every year.

Other than that, they're great.
>>
Nebraska should do some stretch run plays. Why the fuck do they keep going right up the center? It works sometimes but it also fucking kills drives.
>>
you can write a 100000 page paper about how meme this Iowa team is

Only response would be

"here's your reply"

If a Iowa faggot told me "here's your reply" in a beta midwestern tone I would take his teeth out
>>
>>63832068
....you do realize that picture was taken in Iowa, right?
>>
>>63835000
Here's your reply ;^)
>>
>>63835000
Oooo, you sexy Alpha. Show me your internet football rage.
>>
>>63835000
here's your reply
>>
fuck nebraska
>>
fuck
>>
>>63835000
here's your reply :^)
>>
Sooners fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were in the Big 8 back in the day - I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, crack open a 12 pack and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close.
>>
THIS MEME D
>>
haha

nebraska

haha
>>
thats a 1st down
>>
>>63835045
>>63835045
>>63835045
god tier
>>
>>63835045
heres your reply
>>
>>63835045
Here's your reply
>>
Colorado fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were in the Big 8 back in the day - I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, smoke a bowl and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close
>>
MEME ASS PENALTY #9
>>
Kansas fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were in the Big 8 back in the day - I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, smoke a bowl and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close
>>
Tennessee fan here, and boy it was great beating the shit out of Iowa last year, we could do it again today, too!. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Iowa 'cause they were beat the fuck out last year - I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, crack open a 12 pack and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close.
>>
>>63835074
>>63835092
Here's your reply
>>
Missouri fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were in the Big 8 back in the day - I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, smoke a bowl and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close
>>
Miami fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were facing us in the Orange bowl year in and year out. I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, smoke a bowl, and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close.
>>
Utah fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were facing us in the Orange bowl year in and year out. I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, smoke a bowl, and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close.
>>
What the fuck is going on here
>>
WAZZU fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were in the Big 8 back in the day - I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, smoke a bowl and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close
>>
Michigan State fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were facing us in the Orange bowl year in and year out. I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, smoke a bowl, and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close.
>>
>>63835122

memes
>>
Alabama fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were in the Big 8 back in the day - I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, fuck my sister and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close
>>
>>63835111
>>63835105
>>63835104
>>63835095
>>63835092
>>63835074
>>63835045
How mad could you possibly be about iowa?
>>
Texas Christian University fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were facing us in the Orange bowl year in and year out. I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, smoke a bowl, and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close.
>>
NEBASEDKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
nice pass lol
>>
>>63835136

I'm gonna go with "Meme Mad"
>>
>>63835092
>>63835104
>>63835105
>"smoke a bowl"
you guys copied the Colorado one instead of the OU one.
>>
You idiot take the field goal.
>>
mike riley confirmed for literally retarded
ayy lmao
>>
Alabama fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were facing us in the Natty year in and year out. I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, smoke a bowl, and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close.
>>
why didnt we go for the field goal
>>
Chattanooga fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were in the Big 8 back in the day - I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, crack open a 12 pack and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close.
>>
>all the salt in this thread
Feels good senpai
>>
INCOMPLETE MEME
>>
Nice ...

Wait

Whats the word

Sorry Nebraska fan fill in the blank

That call was a ____.

Four Letter word

Please

Fill it in.
>>
>relying on a meme play call to stop a fourth down

Saban would have ran it.
>>
Lol. Fade route against the national int leader.

Fucking morons nebby.
>>
>not running that play on 3rd&1

lmao what
>>
>>63835178
Because you still would have been down by 11 you retard
>>
>>63835187
stew
>>
>>63835187
c_uck

Ball State fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were in the Big 8 back in the day - I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, crack open a 12 pack and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close.
>>
>>63835187
HAHAHAHHAHA NEBRASKA BTFO
>>
>>63835199
you are so god damn stupid
>>
>>63835178
Because you're fucking retarded. Because you can't convert 4 and 1 against a MEME.
Because Refball.
>>
>>63835199

no we wouldnt. it would have been a one possession game
>>
Hawaii meme fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were in the Big 8 back in the day - I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, crack open a 12 pack and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close.
>>
>>63835216
Here's your reply
>>
NEBRASCLUTCH!!!!!!!!!
>>
Tennessee fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were facing us in the Orange bowl year in and year out. I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, smoke a bowl, and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close.
>>
>>63835177
>Bama

>National championship games before 2009

Nice meme.
>>
>>63835214
>>63835219
>trusting college kickers
>>
Lets play jeopardy.

Four Letter Word for Nebraska's Play Calling
>>
>>63835228
Senpai noticed me!
>>
>>63835242
What is meme?
>>
WEW LADS
>>
>>63835237
nice damage control fAm
>>
>>63835242
I would like to solve.
what is:
poop(y)
>>
>these fucking announcers still wont shut up about the play call
>as if it isnt the most obvious thing in the universe to all of us

god damn stfu dude we get it, you didnt like the call
>>
>>63835232
go vols we kicked Iowas meme ass last year by 40 points with 2nd strings in the 4th quarter
>>
Iowa will still lose in OT, cap this post.
>>
>>63835264
I'd meme her
>>
>>63835264
WHO IS THAT LEBANESE SEMEN DEMON.
>>
>>63835285
Here's your reply
>>
>>63835265
Not as nice as your mom's damage control
>>
File: pepe christmas.jpg (92 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe christmas.jpg
92 KB, 900x900
are you gonna get a Christmas tree this year /sp/?
>>
MEME
>>
>>63835287
Here's your reply
>>
you can't spell Meme without Iowa
>>
Who /598/ here?
>>
>zero (0) third town conversions
>w-we aren't meme, promise!

Literally the definition of meme
>>
>>63835314
Got mine. White pine. Cut it myself. Bout seven feet.
>>
Everything a meme. My post is a meme.
>>
>Wazzou both QBs are dead

Why the Huskies showed up played late by end of this season
>>
>>63835330
Here's your reply
>>
>MEME PICKS
>>
>Armweak
>>
Meme

Ass

Play
>>
>the city of Tommy Armstrong
>>
>4 (FOUR) INTERCEPTIONS
>>
Holy shit Nebraska sucks
>>
you can't spell Meme without Iowayou can't spell Meme without Iowayou can't spell Meme without Iowayou can't spell Meme without Iowayou can't spell Meme without Iowayou can't spell Meme without Iowayou can't spell Meme without Iowa
>>
>Armstrong
>4 picks
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>63835334
Here's your reply
>>
MEMETERCEPTION
>>
freaking armstrong
>>
Stay mad, haters
>>
>>63835370
reply, heres yours
>>
>>63835264
>>
>>63835400
you can't spell Meme without Iowayou can't spell Meme without Iowayou can't spell Meme without Iowayou can't spell Meme without Iowayou can't spell Meme without Iowayou can't spell Meme without Iowayou can't spell Meme without Iowa
>>
Take every electron of every atom in the known universe. Use their power to light a massive LED sign the size of a solar system that simply says, "MEME". The light from this sign would illuminate throughout every corner of the known universe.

That sign would STILL not be even HALF as big as a meme as Iowa is.
>>
this Nebraska QB suuuuucks lol
>>
>>63835401
She gots big ol boobies, too.
>>
>>63835414
Here's your reply
>>
wtf is up with this thread
>>
Iowa fan here. I ain't got no inherent interest in either of these teams. You could say I'm sentimental about Nebraska 'cause they were in the Big 8 back in the day - I'll tell you that I didn't care for them back then either. This much is for sure: I've been watching college football since the 70's. Every Saturday I sit my ass down, crack open a 12 pack and watch some ball. And in all my years, all of my 40+ years of watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a team as meme as Iowa. Nothing comes close.
>>
"Iowa did not win. Nebraska lost."

-all of espn and /sp/
>>
If Iowa makes the playoff they will get eviscerated. Any college football fan should not be rooting for them next week.
>>
Iowa should kick a FG here
>>
>>63835435
Do you think your dad would be proud of your spam on here?
>>
>>63835434
One very angry Neb fan that keeps yelling MEME
It's not even fun shitposting anymore. He's just angry.
>>
>two opportunities to seal the game
>two 3&outs

These guys dont look particularly stronk
>>
>>63835456
I've posted 4 times in this thread, you're the one that's alone if you think Iowa is good,

The only Iowa shills in this entire thread are Iowa fans that come for their game thread and

>(You)
>>
>>63835457

One very angry IOWA fan that keeps yelling MEME
It's not even fun shitposting anymore. He's just angry.
>>
>>63835471
Here's your reply
>>
>>63835471
Stay mad, cornsucker
>>
throw the ball at a husker player armstrong
>>
Commentators

"These teams were pretty evenly matched..."

>4 INTS
>12-0
>>
The posting in this thread is equivalent of angry people frothing at the mouth
>>
Iowa has a 5/10 decent defense and 4/10 shit offense
>>
>>63835489
You sure showed me with that witty retort.
>>
>>63835512
>>4 INTS

2 score game, and this is after their good as DB got sent off for that hit

I mean normalize it out and they sort of are
>>
>>63835523
Here's your reply
>>
comeback incoming
>>
13 is wearing a sweatshirt under his pads

What a goob
>>
Iowa has really bad players why are they #4
>>
>>63835551
James Jones meme.
>>
that looked a lot like a facemask
>>
ZERO 3RD DOWN CONVERSIONS
E
R
O
>>
>>63835544
And if LeBron was 10 inches shorter, we'd be pretty evenly matched, too.
>>
>>63835544

Nate Gerry sucks balls
>>
iowa has a garbage dumpster crap team why are they ranked
>>
get that 1st down
>>
DUBS AND COMEBACK
>>
>>63835581
12-0
>>
> Going for a field goal this late.
LOL?????
>>
>>63835581
Here's your reply
>>
>>63835594

Rip huskers
>>
>>63835599
How many of those wins are quality teams? 0? That's fucking unheard of
>>
>>63835600
WTF was that?

>the B1G ladies and gentleman
>>
>>63835569
except lebrons height doesnt change if you play two games, the number of ints do
>>
>>63835609

Same as Bama

>Charleston Southern
>>
you can pull this off huskers
>>
>>63835609
You're totally right, Nebraska isn't quality.
>>
>>63835624
They're 5-7 like every team Iowa has played you fucking idiot please hang yourself
>>
Wisconsin is a quality win for both Alabama and Iowa.

Shush.
>>
>>63835638
Here's your reply
>>
>>63835638
No no no, Nebraska is quality because they played an undefeated team really close. Duh
>>
>0 3rd down conversions
>THATS OK, IOWA IS A GREAT COMPLETE TEAM THOUGH SEE IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE

These fucking homer announcers god damn
>>
>>63835654
To put this in perspective, Wyoming is as good a team as Nebraska, the hardest team of Iowa's schedule
>>
>iowa making this many people mad
absolutely glorious
>>
>12-0
>mad
lol pick one
y'all a bunch of busters
>>
>>63835665
>Iowa one of the best teams in the nation at converting 3rd downs
>this week they have a bad game
Yep they're shit. Ruined. How could they possibly be a top team.
>>
Who is more of a meme

Iowa, Utah, TCU, Memphis, Houston, or Temple?
>>
>>63835730
Alabama
>>
>>63835725
>one of the best in the nation at converting 3rd downs
>0% against an unranked opponent

one of these statements is a fact, the other is your opinion
>>
gg Nebraska bros and memeowa fags. I was the shitposter who started the meme meme. Confession time; I'm not a Nebraska fan, I'm an Alabama fan. Roll tide.
>>
gg Nebraska bros and memeowa fags. I was the shitposter who started the meme meme. Confession time; I'm not a Nebraska fan, I'm a TAMU fan. GIG EM.
>>
gg Nebraska bros and memeowa fags. I was the shitposter who started the meme meme. Confession time; I'm not a Nebraska fan, I'm a Meme fan. Go Hawks
>>
meme
>>
gg Nebraska bros and memeowa fags. I was the shitposter who started the meme meme. Confession time; I'm not a Nebraska fan, I'm a fan of sucking huge black cocks. Go Buckeyes
>>
>>63835647
>Here's your reply

the equivalent of covering your ears and going LALALALALAL I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALLA
>>
>>63836104
Just saw the score of the Washington State Washington game, what the fuck happend???
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.