[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL HOUSTON COUGARS CELEBRATION THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I know it's still the first quarter but we got a touchdown on our first drive. I guess you could say Navy sprung a leak.

When we sink their battleship, we'll be on our way to the conference championship and a major bowl game!
>>
>>63829581
I miss you Herman now we have to rely on Pedo State to even get into the B1G championship because our retarded OC doesn't know how to utilize the most stacked offense ever and instead insists on memeing the season away
>>
>going to a shit school
lmao
>>
>>63830874
>Houston
>Shit

Its 2015
>>
>>63831012
>It's 2015
Exactly? I'm talking academic wise, you pleb.
>>
fuck i should have gotten up to go, i got too drunk last night and just woke up.

At least we're steamrolling them.
>>
>you can't boo navy after all they've done for us all
explain to me again what the fuck a bunch of cadets have done for this country?
>>
>>63831961
what
>>
Did I just watch students storm the field? You're an 11-1 team who beat Navy, who is only ranked 15, and they're fucking Navy. How dumb do students get?
>>
File: southernmisswinscusa5.jpg (142 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
southernmisswinscusa5.jpg
142 KB, 640x478
>>63832005
They're celebrating because they remember what happened the last time they were in this position and failed.
>>
>>63831984
the commentators were upset that Houston was booing because Navy wouldn't just take a knee to end the game. They seem to be under the impression that Navy is out practicing on aircraft carriers bombing isis in between gamedays when in reality they're just college kids who have never served a day of military service.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.