[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 15
File: 2462575378368.png (153 KB, 502x502) Image search: [Google]
2462575378368.png
153 KB, 502x502
Why do americans hate football and like their sports?

they claim football is too boring and low scoring, but

baseball: literally wins the "most boring sport on earth" prize, no need to explain

handegg: 15 seconds of play, followed by 10 minutes of players standing around, and 10 minutes of advertisements, how is that not boring?

ice hockey: don't know much about this sport to be absolutely honest, but whenever I see it, I can't even follow the coin or whatever it's called, it's impossible to see it.
not to mention that every now and again they just engage in a retarded fist fight that adds nothing to the game and stops the gameplay, what is that about?

basketball: this is a clear example of how high scoring sports are not necessarily exciting, extremely monotonous.
how's "75-50" more exciting than 2-1?

not to mention that there's no international competition in any of these sports, football has domestic tournaments, continental tournaments and world tournaments at club level, and at national team level there's both continental and the best tournament of all, the World Cup.
how could a sport be missing the international scene?
that makes a shit sport.

they mock americans that follow football, calling them snobs or hipsters or whatever, but if I was born in the USA I'd only watch football since the competivity is unbelievable bigger than in any of their sports, and there's an international scene which is the most exciting thing of all.
>>
>>63829377
Baseball is comfy. You're not supposed to pay attention the entire time

Football is exciting. No one likes all the commercial, but whaddaya gonna do?

Hockey is the best sport to watch live

Basketball is great because it's basically like watching superhumans doing things that normal people cannot. It's like ballet. Truly the real Beautiful Game
>>
Football isn't low scoring and boring

Soccer is low scoring and boring
>>
>>63829377
Baseball and Football is all you really need
hockey is ice soccer and fun to watch sometimes
basketball is for niggers that find big numbers amazing I never got the gist of it then again I come from boston where the celtics are this top tier team but only niggers and rich folks watch it here.
>>
File: 1360715936519.png (143 KB, 1089x2135) Image search: [Google]
1360715936519.png
143 KB, 1089x2135
It's so hard to get into soccer because the MLS isn't that popular or widely covered by American sports media, not to mention it's pretty hard to get into if you don't have a local team to support (I live in Michigan and I'm sure as fuck not going to support the Chicago team).

And I have absolutely no association with European soccer teams, so I can't feel close to them or find any interest in their games like I can with say the Lions. The only time I can sit down and enjoy watching soccer is with the USMNT during the World Cup and occasionally some of their friendlies.
>>
File: froggy_is_tired_of_this.jpg (238 KB, 1337x1289) Image search: [Google]
froggy_is_tired_of_this.jpg
238 KB, 1337x1289
>turn on /sp/
>it's an Argentina thread
>>
File: 1416005712014.jpg (15 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1416005712014.jpg
15 KB, 280x280
>>63829377
>football
soccer is boring and low scoring
>another argentina bait thread
>>
>>63829465
Most Americans only came about the national team, and even then, only during the World Cup

We don't really care about soccer. We just like rooting for Americans in global competitions
>>
File: IMG_20151127_081016.jpg (109 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151127_081016.jpg
109 KB, 1024x576
>He's never watched a basketball game between 2 good teams that are going back and forth in the 4th quarter
>He doesn't understand that regular season baseball is a comfy background noise
>He's so blind he can't see a black puck on a white background
>He doesn't understand that there's more to football than the 5-20 seconds of action and that there's a whole 40 seconds before that are relevant
>1900+115
>not watching and enjoying every sport
>>
It's pointless watching a basketball game until the last 2 minutes

Prove me wrong
>>
>>63829563
Do people actually care about the national team though?
>>63829574
By that logic you should just watch the highlights of a soccer game
>>
>>63829528
jewsa has worst sports around

hands
down
nigger
>>
Hockey > soccer > baseball

Basketball and football are for C ucks who enjoy watching large black men sweat all over each other.
>>
>>63829624
>furpuck
>not shit
>>
>>63829565

you defence of basketball is that it's background noise?
>>
>>63829643
Case and point. Not enough inner city gorillas for you to fantasize fucking your gf?
>>
>>63829377
Soccer is for niggers tbqh fa m
>>
>>63829710
Have to resort to /pol/ tactics huh?
Obviously you can't use examples about the sport because they would just blow up in your face
>>
>>63829698
Baseball m8

Regular season baseball is irrelevant until August
>>
>>63829600
>Do people actually care about the national team though?

Only during the World Cup. We want to watch and cheer for the USA, regardless of the sport

Same how nobody gives a shit about gymnastics add figure skating except for during the Olympics
>>
>>63829736
>hurrrrr pol
Okay then I guess you're a redditor.
>>
>>63829747
No they don't
They'd rather suck up some other team than their own
>>
File: IMG_0367.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0367.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>the coin or whatever
>>
>>63829481
>turn on /sp/
this is not a tv

>it's an Argentina thread
if you look closer it's an american sports thread though

>>63829760
I don't know what it's called and it looks like a coin, what's the big deal?
>>
>>63829377
>handegg: 15 seconds of play, followed by 10 minutes of players standing around, and 10 minutes of advertisements, how is that not boring?

Because "15 seconds of play, followed by 10 minutes of players standing around, and 10 minutes of advertisements" is a retarded exaggeration.

5-15 seconds of play, followed by 10-30 seconds of players setting up for the next play, during which you can watch replays of the previous play in slow motion, zoomed in, from other angles, etc in order to further appreciate what happened on that play. Sometimes the delay may be longer if there's a penalty or a challenge or a measurement... during which you watch more replays and form an opinion about what happened for yourself. Did he get both feet down in bounds? Did his knee hit the ground before he lost the ball? Where was the ball when his knee was down? Was that a clean hit or did he use the helmet? And so on and so on.

You watch that 5-15 seconds of play live, then you watch it again from different angles, zoomed in, in slow motion, etc to further appreciate what just happened. Then you do it again. And again. And again.

Then when there's a change of possession or a timeout, they go to commercial for 30 seconds to 5 minutes and come back.

I'll grant that commercials can get to be a bit much in some circumstances, especially during Prime Time games, and especially when the above events happen one right after the other. I've seen a game where a team took a time out, commercial, ran 1 play and hit the 2-minute warning, commercial, turned the ball over, commercial, other team runs a couple plays then calls a time out, commercial, other team scored a td and kicks extra point, commercial, kick off, commercial, receiving team just kneels it down to end the half... commercial. That does get annoying. But the fact is, this is an indictment of American TV, not American Sports.
>>
Why do you care what we like? The rest of the world is far too obsessed with us.
>>
>>63829912
>discussing american sports on an american image board filled with american posters is wrong

why don't you just stop trying to turn everything into a "who's more relevant" argument and just discuss sports.
>>
Soccer is basically hockey for poor people.
>>
>>63829974
That isn't what I said at all. I'm asking why the fuck do you care what sports we like?
>>
>>63829377
Hockey has many international competitions, namely the world championships (every year), world juniors (every year) and olympics (every 4 years).
>>
>>63829377
>handegg: 15 seconds of play, followed by 10 minutes of players standing around

Soccer: 10 seconds of passing the ball followed by 10 minutes of 8 "players" pretending the slight breeze that just blew through the stadium broke both of their legs

I know this is a bait thread, but literally nothing happens in soccer for 89 of the 90 minutes, and the remaining 1 is usually sweaty men hugging each other.
>>
Soccer is literally tied with baseball in terms of excitement
>>
>>63830533
Baseball is vastly underrated desu. I just got into it this season, and I didn't realize how intense it gets.
>>
>>63829574
>it's pointless watching a basketball game.
Ftfy
>>
>>63829377
>Why do americans hate football and like their sports?

Same question can be directed to you

"Why do Argentinians hate american football and like their own sports?"

People like different shit and most people enjoy what they grew up with no matter how ridiculous the sport is to an outsider. Like what the fuck is up with cricket how can you like a sport where the match doesn't end without eating up your whole day? Yet indians like it.
>>
>>63829377
>hockey
>impossible to see the puck meme

lmao you people exist for real

i thought you were a meme /hoc/ invented
>>
>>63829377
>cant follow a puck

youre fuckin retarded
>>
>>63829698
Baseball has no excuse desu
I like football and can see how basketball and hockey are good (hockey does feel like ice soccer with sticks)
Baseball sucks though
>>
File: wewladusa.png (128 KB, 984x382) Image search: [Google]
wewladusa.png
128 KB, 984x382
>>63829377
>>
>>63830817
>>63830780
I'm glad you have supervision
>>
>>63830861
absolutely btfo
>>
>>63830872

Hello Ray Charles, I love your music
>>
>>63830750
Thank you, based Sweden.
>>
>>63830872
Incorrect usage
>>
>>63830750
I literally explained why I don't like their sports, all I was expecting were some serious answers.
and even though yes, some countries like some weird ass sports, they still like a few other sports that meet the criteria for an entertaining sport, even if I don't like them.
take australia for example, they play cricket and AFL, but they are not so stupid as to limit their interest to shit sports or sports that are only played at domestic level, they also like rugby and football.

thanks for your input though.
>>
Since 2000
>4 La Liga Winners
>4 EPL Winners
>4 Bundesliga Winners
>4 Serie A Winners
compared to

>10 MLB Winners
>10 NHL winners
>7 NBA Winners
>10 NFL Winners

I think the real question is, why watch soccer? You know who is going to win already.
>>
>>63831599
>You know who is going to win already

alright then, pls tell me who are going to win all of those titles.
also, those are domestic leagues, you shouldn't care about other countries' domestic leagues m8
>>
>>63831745
>that damage control
>especially in that last line
>>
>>63831523
Are you wondering why we only care about domestic sports?
Because we're large enough and have enough sports to not have to let anyone else in, that's why
>>
>>63831745
Real Madrid, Athletico Madrid, Barca
Manchester CIty, United, Arsenal
Bayern, Dortmund
Juventus
>>
>>63831772
how's that damage control?
everyone knows that european leagues are shit.
the only relevant european tournaments are the champions league and europa league to a lesser degree.
domestic leagues are only important to their own people, not foreigners.

and since 2000, champions league has had 9 different winners and the Europa League has had 11 different winners.
but you don't even have such competitions because there's no international scene in your sports.
>>
>>63831841
European soccer is pretty much college sports
I don't think we're missing out on anything
>>
We don't hate soccer, we just don't care. You can blame FIFA for killing the sport here in the 20s

Its gaining popularity now that its becoming more accessible but it will never dislodge the big four.
>>
I don't get soccer

Players rolling around in the grass and then jumping straight up again the moment after. . Not to mention it's ZZZZZzzzz as fuck. Fans actually have to entertain themselves

To each his own, I guess
>>
>>63831841
>domestic leagues are only important to their own people, not foreigners

there's your answer to OP, not get the fuck out of here
>>
File: boltsspaceman.png (815 KB, 783x536) Image search: [Google]
boltsspaceman.png
815 KB, 783x536
I agree that the NFL is a boring sport to watch both on TV and live.

Baseball is actually a decent sport to watch live. You can usually just enjoy the nice weather and drink some beers with some friends. It's more of an atmosphere thing with baseball.

Hockey is hands down the best sport to watch on TV and live. It's constant action even when it's a low scoring affair.

For the record, I actually enjoy watching soccer on TV and live. The problem is in the states soccer is just a secondary sport. We will never love it as much as you guys because schools and local clubs don't put much money into the sport. I don't know why this is so hard for you guys to understand.
>>
>>63831950
Hockey is absolutely horrible to watch on TV
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>63831978
maybe you just don't like TV. if hockey isn't fun to watch on TV, what is? and if your dumb ass says you can't see the puck then don't even bother responding.
>>
I understand why they cut to commercials in the NFL - they need time to clear up what happened in the last play, or whatever. Perfect time to cut to commercials. But I still think advertisements are so fucking embedded into the televised version of the sport that I find it bewildering that anyone even bothers arguing the fact.

I've been watching it a lot recently and in my experience they cut from the play to commercials, back to a sponsored analysis of the play, back to a commercial, then back to play, then commercials again. Oh and the commentators during the actual plays will mention TV shows that will be on later if you keep it on the same channel after the game (which IS a commercial by the way - why the fuck else would they be talking about Gotham during a game?). Then you have the Bose headsets and the Surface commercials on the field. Halftime will be another sponsored analysis.

People keep saying 'well if you get Redzone you avoid all that' or 'I just mute it when it goes to commercials' just cut the fucking shit and accept that the game is so plagued with commercials that it UNDERSTANDABLY puts people off it.
>>
>>63832014
Watching people skate back and forth isn't fun
It's basically pinball on ice
>>
Soccer is like volleyball, really only women and children play it here.

and brown people.
>>
>>63832054
you sound like you just don't like hockey then, which is fine, but you're not using an objective lens.
>>
>>63832047
It's an American TV thing
They have to make money somehow
>>
>>63832047
Word, the only upside to all this is no jersey sponsors.
>>
File: sonic_tells_the_trolls_no.png (131 KB, 433x258) Image search: [Google]
sonic_tells_the_trolls_no.png
131 KB, 433x258
>>63829377
>ice hockey
>can't even follow the coin

stopped reading there
>>
>>63832047
The nature of the sport just makes commercial break advertisements more convenient than having an airline plastered on your shirt. The game is more of a chess match than anything else. It's not just 90 minutes of fluid movement. You can't have a commercial break in soccer because it just wouldn't make sense. The less you try to compare American sports to European sports, the more you'll enjoy them. I promise.
>>
>>63829894
Our best ally
>>
>>63832047
It's more about how TV shaped football rather than football shaping TV
>>
>>63832076
>you sound like you just don't like football then, which is fine, but you're not using an objective lens.
>>
>>63829377
Soccer isn't even a real sport, Americans only use it as a daycare for their kids till they are old enough to play real sports
>>
Baseball is by far the most boring sport on television. 100+ reg season games and no action.

American football has the right concept. Only 16 games, so every game counts and knockout playoffs. But when I'm watching a game with a friend who's watching it for the first time, I can't justify why they're just standing around for 2 hours while playing for 12 minutes. Neither do i understand why they have oxygen masks even with the extremely long pauses.

Hockey and basket are underrated. More action, less waiting. Yet, too many games for me to justify why i should care about a certain game.

European sports in general are all about the action. But they lack a playoff system, so i stopped caring about anyone not in first and second place.
>>
>>63832247
A lot of sports are more marathon than a sprint
Football is just a ton of sprints
Into a brick wall
>>
File: 1415339081358.jpg (71 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1415339081358.jpg
71 KB, 500x391
>>63832247
>soccer ball
>action

top tier jej m8
>>
Ok hockey can be pretty cool but also somewhat annoying in that a vast majority of goals don't look nice. It's actually a lot like soccer. If soccer had a line for offside instead of the last defender rule, it would almost be the exact same sport as hockey.

Baseball is pretty fuckin boring. I don't watch it, but it's called the American pastime, not American sport. If the game is on tv then you're eating dinner or something. If you go to the game, then you're on a date or whatever.

Basketball can be extremely boring if it's a penalty-heavy game. It's like the sport isn't even be played as it was meant to be played when harden just drives to the basket on every possession to draw a foul. Really fun to play, though!

Football is fun because, while there are tons of breaks and ads, every second of action is 100%. A tiny mistake can have dire consequences. That's why it's my favorite sport to watch. It's not like soccer where a team can have a player sent off for red card and then not concede a goal the rest of the game just by playing defense. In American football everyone needs to know exactly what he has to do.
>>
>>63829465
>sleazybet.com
>that whole comic
holy kek
>>
>>63829377
there are international competitions in basketball, baseball and hockey, but they aren't that entertaining.

Most people who complain about a sport they don't like actually don't understand the sport. It becomes apparent pretty quick.
>>
>>63829377
All of the best players in the world already play in our domestic leagues, so there's literally no point to international club competitions, and even national team competitions become less appealing.

Hockey does have a decent international scene. So does basketball but it sucks because we're so much better than everyone. Football no one else plays at a decent level.

Baseball is the most lacking one desu, it has an irrelevant but fun international competition, but it could be a lot better. The US would far and away have the best team, but having 1 game knockout style tournament would still be fun as fuck because anyone can win a single game in baseball

>I'd only watch football since the competivity is unbelievable bigger than in any of their sports
not really, there's only a handful of teams that have a real shot at winning the champions league any year, and it's usually the same teams also
any team in our leagues could win the championship and be the best team in the world
>>
Baseball is meant to be comfy, abut to say that even at its best is boring, shows the person doesn't know what they're talking about. It's one of the few sports where a team can just turn the tables on a dime, as opposed to every other sport where the other team has a chance to make a stand and get some points afterwards. If you have the time, watch this and I defy you to find something that's equivalent to it in soccer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeFvO69_oSE

Comparing football and soccer is like saying a 100 yard dash and 21 mile marathon are the same thing. Football is bursts of energy where everyone goes all out for each play, soccer is where players just conserve their strength and bid their time waiting for a chance to strike which might take the entire game.

If anything a better comparison would be soccer and hockey.
>>
>>63832296
Also this image is 100% true, every sport has an off season in America, that doesn't seem to be the case for soccer since there's also some league games going on no matter what time of the year it is. It dulls the senses if you don't have time to cool down and get excited about the next game.

Another complaint is the lack of parity because there is no salary cap where larger teams just shit on everyone else because this self feeding cycle of the best teams, get the best players and thus the largest fanbase to help get money to pay those players while smaller, less popular clubs have no recourse except pray that the team's management goes full retard and lose because of that. The management side plays a huge roll since a good team needs to figure out how to remain competitive when they can't keep the same core members year after year either because of age or the salary cap.
>>
File: unsure_pepe.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
unsure_pepe.png
17 KB, 900x900
>>63833266
>we're so much better than everyone
>only have won 5 titles, tied w/ Yugoslavia
>>
>>63833368
>david price
lel, he's just fucking awful in big games
>>
>>63830846
Baseball has the best post season out of every American sport desu senpai.

Post season baseball is best tier because of all the games they play during the regular season the best of the best are actually playing in the post season and not like some 6-10 team stumbling into the playoffs like football.
>>
>>63833462
No one cares about non-Olympiakos basketball
>>
>>63833638
This. And in addition to that, there are a lot less teams in the playoffs, which means there are less rounds. So not only are the best of the best teams in the playoffs, but every game is a must win. I've never understood the "Baseball games are too long" meme either because the average baseball game is shorter than the average Football game.
>>
>>63831934
that literally doesn't answer any of my questions or refute any of my points
>>
File: 1416538203772.jpg (29 KB, 446x544) Image search: [Google]
1416538203772.jpg
29 KB, 446x544
These bait threads suck. Why can't we just accept that different people favor different sports?

/sp/ sent John Cena and the McMahons to /asp/ where they belong, why can't we just take that as a win and let eachother be?
>>
>>63833638
Baseball playoffs are God-tier
>>
>>63829377
>I can't even follow the coin or whatever it's called
>coin

:3
>>
File: DanBackslide-405242_576_432.jpg (49 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
DanBackslide-405242_576_432.jpg
49 KB, 576x432
>>63829377
>coin
>>
>>63829377
I like playing soccer but hate watching it. The governing bodies are corrupt and diving is encouraged but even if they fixed that which they wont the game itself is not that interesting except for the highlights. I'm not defending a lot of your points about the American sports either and agree with a lot of them but I quite like ice hockey and if your too stupid to see whats going on you havent watched enough of it.
>>
>>63829377
are you seriously asking this question? it's just because of longstanding cultural traditions, I'm sure if we were still part of the Caliphate of Britlamistan we would play some cricket or rugby or sawker.
>>
>>63829377

>handegg: 15 seconds of play, followed by 10 minutes of players standing around, and 10 minutes of advertisements, how is that not boring?

Well, after the 5 seconds of gameplay, there's 15-25 more seconds of replays. Enough for us to appreciate the intricacies of the play. All the things that go unnoticed the first time are slowed down and highlighted.

Then, there's 10 seconds of waiting for the next play.

So, when you think about, we are entertained for much of the 3 hours.

>Commercials.

Well, ain't shit we can do about that. Time to piss/get more food/beer.
>>
>>63830872

>2015
>not having super vision
>>
the greatest soccer athletes in the whole world have the physique of an American high schooler

why would anyone want to watch scrawny manlets run around and not score for 90 minutes? even soccer "fans" need to sing songs and have riots to keep going to the game interesting
>>
Baseball takes too fucking long for anything to happen, but at least things do happen eventually. Soccer is a game so boring that scoring one single goal is something to go ape-shit over. It's just dudes in short shorts playing in the grass.

I'll grant you that basketball is similar in that regard because continually scoring is also monotonous in the same way that never scoring is.
>>
You realize basketball is popular internationally with the reach that soccer has right?
>>
>how is 75-50 better than 2-1

Almost got me
>>
>>63838363
>You realize basketball is popular internationally with the reach that soccer has right?

this is delusion at its finest t.b.h.
>>
>>63838276
>the greatest soccer athletes in the whole world have the physique of an American high schooler
Overweight and out of breath?
>>
>>63829377
>baseball: literally wins the "most boring sport on earth" prize, no need to explain
Soccer literally ends in a 0-0 tie 90% of the time, and a 2-0 game is unironically considered a blowout. Fucking hell you 3rd worlders are retarded. Maybe if you stopped living in shit huts and had more than 1 sport you could watch you'd see how wrong you are
>>
>baseball
>boring

kill yourself
>>
>>63834504
>/sp/ sent John Cena and the McMahons to /asp/ where they belong, why can't we just take that as a win and let eachother be?
To be united by autism is a fragile alliance at best.
>>
>>63832247
The adhd is strong with this one
>>
>>63838308
If it's nothing but jumpshots and layups it can be boring, that's part of the reason /sp/ hates the Warriors so much. Nothing beats seeing a great dunk live though.
>>
>>63829377
>they just engage in a retarded fist fight

not anymore
>>
>>63832096
this is the ultimate contradiction by the way..
>>
File: 1448651799585.jpg (328 KB, 1502x2000) Image search: [Google]
1448651799585.jpg
328 KB, 1502x2000
>>63829377
>baseball: literally wins the "most boring sport on earth" prize, no need to explain

Baseball takes a lot of skill and people appreciate the numbers involved. It's comfy to watch and you're not supposed to be watching the whole time.

American football tries to put as much action into its play time. I'm not a big fan myself, but I can see why people like it.

>ice hockey: don't know much about this sport to be absolutely honest, but whenever I see it, I can't even follow the coin or whatever it's called, it's impossible to see it.

get better glasses and pay better attention.

>basketball: this is a clear example of how high scoring sports are not necessarily exciting, extremely monotonous.
how's "75-50" more exciting than 2-1?

because there's a lot of scoring. There's also a lot a lot of great plays, just like association football.

>not to mention that there's no international competition in any of these sports,

That's certainly not true of baseball and ice hockey, which are popular in many countries. The fact that some sports don't have international competition is due to the fact that the sports aren't popular internationally. That doesn't make the sport shit itself.
>>
>>63839442
You do know pretty much every nba team has a foreigner on their roster?

Basketball is popular in Europe and Asia. Just because south American manliest don't play it doesn't make it a nonglobal sport.
>>
>>63833439
>Another complaint is the lack of parity because there is no salary cap where larger teams just shit on everyone else because this self feeding cycle of the best teams

literally the same for baseball though
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.