[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this team so shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Packers.jpg (194 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
Packers.jpg
194 KB, 1365x1024
Why is this team so shit?
>>
G R E E N G A Y
R
E
E
N
G
A
Y
>>
>MUH
IGGLES
GR
GE
LE
EN
SB
A
D
>>
Dunno, this team fucking sucks. Wasted time watching this shit show of a game instead of playing Fallout.

But Thursday games always suck shit, no matter who's playing.

>expecting a decent game on a Thursday
>me

Don't know what the fuck I was thinking.
>>
File: 1446426341971.jpg (165 KB, 720x668) Image search: [Google]
1446426341971.jpg
165 KB, 720x668
>>63822445
its not nearly as bad as being an eagles fan.
>>
They can't catch a football in a sport where that's pretty important
>>
>>63822445
So hating greenbay is the new bandwagon thing for /sp/ cool
>>
File: peyton.png (116 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
peyton.png
116 KB, 350x254
I used up all my lifeforce to curse them
>>
could be worse sneak
>>
>>63822445

So entitled. Having a winning record and claiming their team is shit... baka senpai
>>
>>63822604
Turn off your VPN and go to bed, Aaron.
>>
>Sneak
Hi, Sneak.
>>
>>63822650
Having a winning record doesn't mean shit when everyone you've beaten isn't any good.
>>
>>63822581
It was a good game for Da Bears!
>>
The WR corps are Jordy babbies. Without Jordy being a deep threat opposing secondaries don't have to do much to stay on jones, dropvonate Adams, and our other inexperienced pass catchers. Richard Rodgers is shit and we haven't had a good TE since Bubba Franks. James Jones is very streaky and Adams doesn't need a million targets a game.

Combine that with shaky O line play, inconsistent running game that gets committed to WAY to much and Dial a Dom defense and it's a miracle we are even 7-4.

Rodgers will get all the blame as usual, admitted he could make better decisions like not throwing to Adams 100 times a game but we really need Jordy.
>>
File: lIZ8qNY.png (611 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
lIZ8qNY.png
611 KB, 480x700
>>63822996
>>
Pack fan here

Matthews is a meme player. He literally can't do anything other than rush the passer. Totally worthless in pass coverage. Quite possibly the most overrated player in the NFL. The media sucks him off because he has nice hair and is photogenic.

Rodgers is amazing when 100% healthy, but he crumbles when there is even one thing wrong with him. I'm happy we have him because the rest of the team is fucking terrible. We'd be Browns-tier without Aaron.
>>
>>63822445

Why is your Fucking gimmick so shit, Sneak?

This "being a Packers fan is suffering" shit is annoying as fuck. You're the Green and Gold Eeyore with no Tigger and Pooh to spit roast you to shut you the fuck up.
>>
File: vikingkillinghorn.jpg (248 KB, 953x835) Image search: [Google]
vikingkillinghorn.jpg
248 KB, 953x835
Crown us bitch.
>>
>>63823129

Oh fuck off, retard. He is last on the long list of our problems right now, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>63823129
Dude they moved Mathews to ILB because they were super weak there LAST YEAR and did shit all to find a replacement.
>>
>>63822445
They cant do shit vs the zone and got exposed in the Broncos game
>>
>>63823253

No thanks

you and your baby kneed meme QB won't last the winter
>>
>>63823035
>Blaming this on a WR
Dude it's the most easily interchangeable position on the field. It's time to address the real issue when Rodgers is shit yards, no touchdowns, and two picks at home.
>>
>>63823669

Not when we're whoring 15 targets a game to Davante Lazynigger Adams it's not you fuck
>>
>>63822445
Literally the EDP445 of the Puckers
>>
>>63823253
>us
>>
I couldn't watch the game because of family. What happened to the Packers?
>>
>>63823970
Bart Starr pissed his pants then Rodgers shat himself
>>
>>63822604
Must be new here
Hating on the Packers and their fairweather fans from florida is a long /sp/ tradition, its only just starting to be rekindled.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.