[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN... YOUR GREEN BAY PACKERS MVP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: -NFL-Referee-psd96136.png (194 KB, 345x400) Image search: [Google]
-NFL-Referee-psd96136.png
194 KB, 345x400
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN... YOUR GREEN BAY PACKERS MVP
>>
File: Manly Rugby Tears.png (1 MB, 1486x602) Image search: [Google]
Manly Rugby Tears.png
1 MB, 1486x602
>that flag
>that topic
>>
>>63817436
>be American
>lose my wife to bbc
>get shot
>>
>>63817436
>be Canadian
>be the most irrelevant populous country in sports in the Western Hemisphere.
>>
why do the packers get every fucking call in every fucking game? does anyone think there is any way the officials will let green bay lose this game on a thanksgiving night when favre's jersey is being retired? why do we even watch this fake ass garbage?
>>
>>63817624
>apologize for it
>>
>>63817371
>Lacy about to cross goal line
>Throws football backwards

TOUCHDOWN UPHELD!

Thank you greatest ally
>>
the packers wont get any penalties until they are up by two scores. then the officials will throw a few flags so it shows up in the box score.
>>
>>63817905
they have a goal line camera supposedly, but no one fucking looks at it. imagine that. lel.
>>
>>63817624
You don't even need to say in sports
>>
>>63817917
*bears
This nigga knows how it works
>>63817856
Cause other sport Leagues are too pussy to schedule anything today
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 550x367
>>63817371
He is the most corrupt ref in football
>>
>>63817947
Seriously, you see EVERY angle but that one

DEZ CAUGHT IT
>Inb4 kek cowgirls still salty
What is this entire thread about?
>>
>>63818008
Shit ref
>>
>reminder that there are people who don't think the new judgmental wussy rules were added to make games easier to fix

player safety my ass, at this point the nfl is just another form of man drama
>>
>>63818161
Don't you mean another form of soccer?
>>
>>63818161
Reports of all the fixed matches are gonna leak and create the biggest shit storm within the next 2 years
>>
>>63818008
there is no way he doesn't beat his wife
>>
>>63817371
For last week too...
>>
>>63818008
He's from Milwaukee.
>>
Get ready for 2nd half greatest ally
>>
INCOMING FLAGS
>>
LEL
>>
TRIPPING? LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF
>>
Literally every packers game I watch when they can't get a drive going, they'll just intentionally under throw a hail Mary and have the receiver stop and let the corner run into him to draw interference. Why is this allowed? Nice goat qb you have there.
>>
The green bay refs are GOAT
>>
>>63819642
they do this all the time. it's not even designed to be a completion. its just designed to draw a flag.
>>
LOL RECEIVER FLOPS FOR FLAG
>>
File: reallyreally.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
reallyreally.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>I really like the Packers and the officials
>>
>the nfl won't allow da burrs to win on their beloved favres special night by any means necessary

go fuck yourself goodell
>>
Ref ball is in full overdrive
>>
>>63819929
Getting off a redeye at gen mitchell, I don't give a fuck if you're the pope, I'm going home and I'm going to bed.

That and apparantly she's showed up to many of them, so why expect special treatment when you've relegated yourself to cheering paparazzi.
>>
>>63819929
Holy shit, I forgot how big of a sperglord he is.
>>
>>63820181
>everything's Goodell's fault
Patriots fan detected
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.