[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL "EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE COWBOYS" THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1446426615969.jpg (45 KB, 371x426) Image search: [Google]
1446426615969.jpg
45 KB, 371x426
YOU WERE ALL TALKING SO MUCH SHIT ABOUT HOW YOU WERE GOING TO WIN OUT AND WIN THE NFC EAST BECAUSE "MUH GODHAND". YOUR GREATEST ALLY IN THE NATIONAL MEDIA EVEN PLACED YOU AS FAVORITES OVER A SMALL-MARKET TEAM

AND YOU GOT FUCKING ANNIHILATED WHEN YOU UNIRONICALLY THOUGHT YOUR TEAM WASN'T COMPLETE SHIT

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT IF THE GIANTS DIDN'T CHOKE IN WEEK 1 THIS PILE OF CRAP TEAM WOULD BE 2-8 AND RACING FOR THE BOTTOM WITH SAN DIEGO. WHAT NOW COWSHIT FAGS? ARE WE DEM BOYZ WHEN YOU HAVE A TOP THREE DRAFT PICK AND THE GIANTS ARE SITTING PRETTY ON THEIR NFC EAST CHAMPIONSHIP?

WHAT THE FUCK NOW, FAGGOTS?
>>
>they're only 2.5 games out of first in the division

I think you mean laugh at the NFCE
>>
File: laughing anime girls.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
laughing anime girls.jpg
134 KB, 1280x720
>WE ARE GOING TO RUN THE TABLE AND WIN OUT NOW!!!!!!

EVERY YEAR

EVERY SINGLE YEAR COWSHIT FANS SAY THE SAME THING

AND THEY GET KEKED EVERYTIME

IT MATTERS NOT IF YOUR TEAM LOSES AND IS PURE SHIT EACH WEEK. EVERYTIME THE COWTARDS LOSE IT IS A GOOD DAY IN THE NFL AND WE ALL WIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK THE COWSHITS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
KEK

GUYS OUR OLINE IS SO ELITE
GUYS WE JUST GOT THE STEAL OF DRAFT. OUR D IS GONNA BE BOSS
GUYS DEZ IS THE BEST WR IN THE NFL
GUYS ROMO IS ELITE
WE OWL NOW
>>
File: IMG_20151015_232556.jpg (131 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151015_232556.jpg
131 KB, 1024x577
>3 interceptions
>>
G MEN ARE WINNING THIS DIVISION

LIL COWGIRLS
LMAO SHEAGLES
>>
>when your backup is better than you after you break your collar bone again

As a non Dallas fan, glad I don't know this feel
>>
>gullible faggots literally fell for "the Cowboys are going to win out" meme

Holy fuck newfags ahoy!
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>DallASS cowshits
>>
File: 1442157735963.jpg (61 KB, 812x827) Image search: [Google]
1442157735963.jpg
61 KB, 812x827
>>63814643
>spooby
>>
File: 1437507957887.jpg (54 KB, 380x500) Image search: [Google]
1437507957887.jpg
54 KB, 380x500
>3-8
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.