[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 20151126_185640.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151126_185640.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
JUST
>>
>>63814330
Eli's gonna do it again lads
>>
BREAK
>>
STAY DOWN
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>63814330
I still don't know what "JUST" is supposed to mean
>>
>>63814755
New as fuck
>>
JUSTO
>>
>>63814330
I'm sorry, do you think this is funny? Just posting one word with the letters all capitalized? That's funny? That's your idea of a joke? Don't make me laugh (in contempt of you, not because I find you amusing). There's more to proper comedy than this nonsense and I for one, am appalled that this site, once known for its creativity and production of truly original content, has now fallen this low.

Comedy requires a certain finesse that you evidently don't possess. It's all about the mastery of timing, surprising and even shocking the audience... and here you are, making the exact same thread, with the exact same wording, with the exact same image, for what is probably the fifth or sixth time today. Do you think you're witty? You're not: you're just a stupid boy. That same stupid boy who tried persistently to be the class clown in the fifth grade, who kept shouting inanities at the most inappropriate times, and who never quite understood that his classmates weren't laughing with him, but at him. You're not clever, you're a little chimp who always tried too hard.

That's why you were bullied back then. That's why I'm bullying you now. You're tone-deaf, a semi-autistic child who can't comprehend that there's a time and place for everything, and who always says the wrong thing at the wrong time. That's why you have no friends or girlfriend, and never will.

>that flag
>this topic
>>
>>63814755

another one of the /tv/ memes
>>
Get fucked beaners.
>>
>>63814755
JUST /r/eddit my shit up pham. Now please get the fuck out.
>>
>The Dallas Cowboy3-13s
>>
>>63814860
>>
File: pray for romo.jpg (141 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
pray for romo.jpg
141 KB, 550x413
>>63814330
did he died?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.