[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American football
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1448573803926.jpg (24 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
1448573803926.jpg
24 KB, 384x395
1. Cunt
2. How popular is American football in your cunt?
3. Do you watch it?

I became interested in this question after seeing Mexicans in /int/ talk about the NFL. Obviously fellow burgerlanders need not answer.
>>
flag
it's not
yes
>>
Go back to /int/, cancer.
>>
File: 197670.jpg (23 KB, 460x529) Image search: [Google]
197670.jpg
23 KB, 460x529
>>63811984
>says the Aussie
>>
>>63811956
1: (s)Nor(e)way
2: Pretty much nonexistent
3: I once watched a complete superb owl between 49'ers and some other team back in the day. Joe Motana was... Good(?) and won the thing... Other than that I watch the 10 minute recap.

>Jan Stenerud FTW
>>
Canada
NFL + CFL is second only to Hockey
I only watch NFL
>>
>>63812356
>1: (s)Nor(e)way

Back to leddit with you, my man.
>>
>>63812541
Make me xD
>>
Probably 10th most popular sport. Much bigger than NBA, baseball and hockey. Gets more popular each year but still a tiny minority watch it.

I watch NFL and college football
>>
>>63811956
I've seen some retards wearing pads trying to play it at a park here, i think they're from some international private school and have their own little league inside the school.
Every time i've seen them they fumble the ball badly and the QB is total shit.
And no, no one watches that shit here and neither do i, only apehoop gets some following.
>>
>>63812607
Real nigga
>>63812438
Real nigga
>>63812356
You're getting there
>>63811970
Real nigga
>>63812541
Bitch nigga

How did you guys come to start watching it? I'm guessing for the guy from Canada it wasn't that hard, but how about the rest of you?
>>
>>63812749

I watch the big events in all sports. Used to just watch the superbowl but gradually got more and more into it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.